Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've already explained this once before to vegan ****s. There are different classes of animals, with different levels of morality in killing.

Domesticated pets: These have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years to fulfill a specific purpose which benefits humans. Furthermore, the close proximity of humans has led to them developing loyalty with their owner, almost like a surrogate parent. Thus, it is not only wasteful to kill and eat such animals, but cruel as you would be betraying their trust.

Domesticated livestock: These have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years specifically for consumption and docility. Their purpose in this world is become food for humans, therefore it is not wrong that we must kill them to feed ourselves. They have no sense of loyalty or self preservation. If they were to be released, they would wander away from their owners, only to become eaten in the wild.

Beasts of burden: Similar to pets, these have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years to fulfill a specific purpose (generally to bear a load or to transport/be controlled by humans). As a result, killing and eating these kinds of animals would have similar repercussions to eating a pet.

Game animals: Should be left alone in the wild to minimize environmental impact by humans, except when in hunting seasons in order to cull the population so that said environment does not fall out of balance. For example, deer will breed so quickly, that many will begin to starve to death and some may even wander into human territories and highways, causing a danger to drivers and themselves. Eating them is common and fine, as it has been practice for many years and can be done safely.

Exotic animals: Should NEVER be eaten due to unknown diseases being able to be picked up by humans (HIV and COVID).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BulkingIsHard View Post
    I've already explained this once before to vegan ****s. There are different classes of animals, with different levels of morality in killing.

Domesticated pets: These have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years to fulfill a specific purpose which benefits humans. Furthermore, the close proximity of humans has led to them developing loyalty with their owner, almost like a surrogate parent. Thus, it is not only wasteful to kill and eat such animals, but cruel as you would be betraying their trust.

Domesticated livestock: These have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years specifically for consumption and docility. Their purpose in this world is become food for humans, therefore it is not wrong that we must kill them to feed ourselves. They have no sense of loyalty or self preservation. If they were to be released, they would wander away from their owners, only to become eaten in the wild.

Beasts of burden: Similar to pets, these have been selectively bred for tens of thousands of years to fulfill a specific purpose (generally to bear a load or to transport/be controlled by humans). As a result, killing and eating these kinds of animals would have similar repercussions to eating a pet.

Game animals: Should be left alone in the wild to minimize environmental impact by humans, except when in hunting seasons in order to cull the population so that said environment does not fall out of balance. For example, deer will breed so quickly, that many will begin to starve to death and some may even wander into human territories and highways, causing a danger to drivers and themselves. Eating them is common and fine, as it has been practice for many years and can be done safely.

Exotic animals: Should NEVER be eaten due to unknown diseases being able to be picked up by humans (HIV and COVID).
    Cool story bro. Only matters to you.

Cow is god for pajeets for thousands of years so you gonna stop eating it?

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    Cool story bro. Only matters to you.

Cow is god for pajeets for thousands of years so you gonna stop eating it?
    I'm talking about humans living in civilized nations, I could care less if some China **** starts a dead Nigerian food market.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    And why would he need to ask why? Dumbassedness at it’s finest. Go work on your calves bro.
    Because only a retard like you never asks why things are. They are happy being ignorant like you. Go work on your critical thinking.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Educate yourself about the relationship between dog and man and you'll understand why it's wrong to eat dogs.

potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potbellymadar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not enough meat and only thighs look like they might make a meal.
    Dachshund Crew 4 life
    Austrian
    Poverty Chair
    Impeach RichStrong

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Because only a retard like you never asks why things are. They are happy being ignorant like you. Go work on your critical thinking.
    Lol, asking questions is better than guessing. Never took you for the sensitive type.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3Reich is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The legit answer OP is that white people think of dogs as humans and elevate them to people status.
    This is correct. White people refer to dogs as their children 😂
    HTC crew checking in (LTC, skinny bishes, BBW's, thicc chicks all welcome)

Manchester United 4life

Snailrus Crew

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm talking about humans living in civilized nations, I could care less if some China **** starts a dead Nigerian food market.
    Civilized people don't steal from others...

Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    We've been friends for a long time. Friends don't eat friends.
    lmao. Get yourself some real friends you lonely *******.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's just an emotional connection because from the time we're kids we grow up around a ton of them and learned to associate them as companions.

As someone with experience with these animals, pigs are smarter than dogs. Cows are hella sweet and have lots of emotion too and I feel bad about eating beef and pork. SRS.

I know it's wrong and if there was a solid vegan alternative for taste and nutrition at good cost I'd switch easily.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I disagree with this classification. It's an appeal to tradition. Slavery was once the accepted norm but as we grew as a society we realised how appalling it was and changed the rules.

We can't use the history of these animals as companions as justification for not slaughtering them while we slaughter more sentient creatures than them. That's extremely unfair and lacking in deeper insight and context.
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We've been friends for a long time. Friends don't eat friends.

This.

Even more f*cked up when you realize that the Chinese blowtorch them alive because they believe the adrenaline in their blood makes them taste better. Absolute scum... centuries behind in labor and environmental regulations.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by malfee View Post
    nikka posted a whole movie
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CopeFear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If people kept pigs as pets like they do dogs, they would have the opposite mindset.

malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post
    nikka posted a whole movie
    I challenge everyone ITT to watch this documentary from start to finish without turning it off b/c "I don't need to see that, bro. BRB eating animals b/c of how I was raised."

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean technically, you could eat them without repercussion because they are animals, but morally it is wrong. The dogs that we know now are largely domesticated for human companionship and not for eating. Also a mass majority of the population loves dogs/cats, so eating them feels morally wrong to them. In a country like China, it's also not seen as taboo as it is everywhere else so they are cool with it. In China too there's also reports of people stealing peoples dogs off the street to eat, which is fukked up. Had we raised pigs as dogs, and dogs as pigs, you wouldn't care about eating a dog, and would care about eating a pig. A lot of it is rooted in what we've grown up with, and how easily things could be different if the roles were reversed.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000) malfee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I did that and went straight vegan for 6 months. I was crying like weepy little ******* everytime I replayed some of the footage. Even to this day I feel guilty eating meat.
    I started eating a vegan diet months before watching Earthlings. Watching it just reinforced my motive. Everyone could be getting adequate nutrition via vegan food sources and supplementation without needing to enslave/slaughter millions of sentient creatures, yet vegans are the weird ones. But hey, I spent 25 years of my life eating animals and animal products without thinking twice. It just shows you how meat consumption is so embedded into our civilization. I'm optimistic though. Nowadays, transitioning to a vegan diet is pretty easy with all of the imitation animal products that exist (e.g. Beyond Burger and co.). With climate change as humanity's biggest threat, and mounting evidence that animal agriculture is the largest global contributor to hurting the planet, I believe we will witness a mass shift toward veganism this decade.

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    I mean technically, you could eat them without repercussion because they are animals, but morally it is wrong. The dogs that we know now are largely domesticated for human companionship and not for eating. Also a mass majority of the population loves dogs/cats, so eating them feels morally wrong to them. In a country like China, it's also not seen as taboo as it is everywhere else so they are cool with it. In China too there's also reports of people stealing peoples dogs off the street to eat, which is fukked up. Had we raised pigs as dogs, and dogs as pigs, you wouldn't care about eating a dog, and would care about eating a pig. A lot of it is rooted in what we've grown up with, and how easily things could be different if the roles were reversed.
    No its not. You Americucks are so fkd up that you steal land, have psychological problems(which is why you always lose wars(cus ur puccis), and start em), and then put the dirty dog on a pedal-stool, which is a wild animal at the end of the day but domesticated, to be your "best friend".

Here's the thing, soyos, if you have a pure bred like a Pomeranian or Yorkie, nobodies gonna mess with that thing. The same way you use your dog in the US, is the same way they use it in CHYNA. The only difference is in China we chop suey the strays, which at the end of the day is a wild animal, no different from a boar.

So stop talking mad chit about the GOAT CHYNA because you Ameri*******s can't find real friends and that you want to look holier than thou by protecting doggos and animalos. Id kick *******s like this because they are fake as fk. I see right through ur bullchit.

America always loses.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 08-14-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

Summertime Shreddness MotorcycleBrah's Avatar
    MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) MotorcycleBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's socially frowned upon because they're companion animals. Just like Cats and Horses. If **** would hit the fan, you would eat it though before starving.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's just cultural. I'm sure dog tastes good with the right seasonings.

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because they're our brahs OP. We domesticated them and invited them in to our pack. You don't eat your brahs. Same as why you don't eat humans. In the "us vs. them" dynamic, dogs are with us

The legit answer OP is that white people think of dogs as humans and elevate them to people status.
    We have a long history with them, being the ones who domesticated them. You wouldn't understand
    6'3"

Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hutrapper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't support factory farming, but am all about hunting my own meat, which I do. I know where every bite came from. We have sustainable populations here thanks to great wildlife management.

A couple of deer, bear or maybe a moose and I am set for the year. Freezer has lots of fresh caught fish too.

As for killing livestock, I cant do it.

A cow that you raised by hand, and then one day shoot int he face? What the hell.

An animal in the bush knows I am no good, and life is fair there. I don't always win, the deer doesn't always win. That's why I bowhunt. How it should be imo.

Plus my methods are a good death for an animal. All things die, and you only need to watch the evidence in the snow of a wolf pack killing a moose or deer once to know that deer suffered for hours and sometimes days before the wolves tore its insides out and started devouring it ass first while it was still alive...

An arrow through the lungs and a 30m sprint is how i would want to go given the choice.

Originally Posted by RagnarChadbrok View Post
    We have a long history with them,
    No you don't. The Brits took the US from natives only 200 years ago.

Chit so fresh the smellz of *******ry still lingers strongly in the aire.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because dogs have been bred for hundreds of thousands of years to be COMPANIONS

Dogs understand our facial expressions

Dogs understand our voice commands and tone

A dog will see a human crying and immediately go to comfort them.

A dog will give it's own life to protect you.

No other animal really even comes close to dogs in this aspect.

Slaughtering any animal is cruel yeah but it is 100x worse to slaughter dogs

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    As long as they stop eating bats. China dukes us over
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also to add, do you think it is morally right to eat chimps?

Chimps are extremely intelligent, way more intelligent than dogs and it's very possible that they are self-aware

Imo eating primates is even worse than eating dogs, it'd be like eating a severely retarded human

RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RagnarChadbrok has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    No you don't. The Brits took the US from natives only 200 years ago.

Chit so fresh the smellz of *******ry still lingers strongly in the aire.
    Was about to post a study then realized you're that bitter Anti-White Asian coper guy, just lol at you

Originally Posted by Vrykul View Post
    Also to add, do you think it is morally right to eat chimps?

Chimps are extremely intelligent, way more intelligent than dogs and it's very possible that they are self-aware

Imo eating primates is even worse than eating dogs, it'd be like eating a severely retarded human
    This is a good point and I agree with you. I still think it's worse to eat dogs because of our history together, but would never eat a chimp either for this reason. The more intelligent an animal the greater the depths of their suffering
    6'3"

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post

yum!
    so nobody is going to admit how TASTY this looks?

i'd never eat dog on a normal day but if i was hungry and stumbled upon this bbq....

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nasty scavenging carnivore meat.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.