HangUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HangUp's Skinny fat log

I've decided to make an attempt to make myself skinnier. Currently chubby or "skinny fat". So this journal is about my progress and a way for me to keep track of myself.

Current Weight & Height:

Metric;

90.8 KG
    190 CM

Imperial;

200 Lbs
    6'2 Feet.

BMI;

I'll be eating at maintenance as it's what I've been told would be the best choice for me. tdeecalculator tells me that I should eat 2,984 calories per day since I'll be doing moderate exercise (going to gym 3 days a week). I am silly, I picked wrong option at first. It's not 2,984 calories per day. It's 2,217 calories.

So it's about;
    224g protein
    116g fats
    261g carbs

166g protein
    86g fats
    194g carbs

per day.

The idea goal is just gaining some muscle but also losing the belly flab that I have.

Program I've decided to follow is the StrongLifts 5x5.

I have never trained before and to this day I still regret not going to the free gym during school. But better to start now than never. I've never really been a picky eater either, so I am very open to trying out new stuff.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow for the first time.

For some reason it says my age is 50, I'm not 50 :v I am 25.
    Last edited by HangUp; 08-03-2020 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Calculated wrong

HangUp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Today I went to the gym for the first time.. Had bit of a delay but here we are. Just finished and when I was done I felt like I needed to puke. Thankfully I didn't. There was no one at the gym so it was kinda nice to be alone and not feel judged for being a complete newbie.

It felt easier to do 30kg bar bell rows than it was doing 20kg bench press, not sure why.