shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stevia in protein shake

does stevia innhibit the absorbtion of protein ?
    does anyone know this for a fact if its so or not? i dont want any feel good or feel bad answers as much facts as possible please!

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=shadstarn;1610266331]does stevia innhibit the absorbtion of protein ?

No it doesnt. It is just a natural sweetener some people use as an alternative to sugar

shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50) shadstarn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i need more people to come with answers please thanks safcpaul

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shadstarn View Post
    i need more people to come with answers please thanks safcpaul
    The answer is no
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The answer is no
    how can you be sure

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is nothing wrong with artificial sweeteners like stevia or monk fruit. I prefer the later because it’s flavor is more like regular sugar.
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What makes you think it does? Lol
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how can you be sure
    Because of science and basic reasoning.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    how can you be sure
    Lmao.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

reason i ask is that in most products stevia is not a normal plain stavia also teh chemical interaction between stevia and protein might reduce its uptake or alike.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reason i ask is that in most products stevia is not a normal plain stavia also teh chemical interaction between stevia and protein might reduce its uptake or alike.
    Even if there were it would likely make no difference. Forget micromanaging negligible details in search of "optimal". Just hit your calorie, protein and fat minimums as consistantly as possible and train hard.

Those things will contribute about 10,000,000 times as much to your results as pointless worries like this. Forget it

Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Even if there were it would likely make no difference. Forget micromanaging negligible details in search of "optimal". Just hit your calorie, protein and fat minimums as consistantly as possible and train hard.

Those things will contribute about 10,000,000 times as much to your results as pointless worries like this. Forget it
    thank you alex

i have pea protien i take i cant use whey ... therefore i alaso need asweetener because it tastes o awful

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It might also make monkeys fly out of your butt. If you want a claim proved or disproved, cite the claim. Don't drop some random nonsense.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    It might also make monkeys fly out of your butt. If you want a claim proved or disproved, cite the claim. Don't drop some random nonsense.
    what does it matter... i cant claim it i dont know to claim.. i ask to know what people say .

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what does it matter... i cant claim it i dont know to claim.. i ask to know what people say .
    No. You're asking people to disprove your nonsense.

does stevia innhibit the absorbtion of protein ?
    does anyone know this for a fact if its so or not? i dont want any feel good or feel bad answers as much facts as possible please!

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    The answer is no
    how can you be sure
    The real answer is that people generally are not imbeciles who invent problems without evidence that a problem exists.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thank you alex

i have pea protien i take i cant use whey ... therefore i alaso need asweetener because it tastes o awful
    Ok hopefully we’re past the worrying about stevia but now I wanna ask.....

Why would you buy and consume Pea Protein if you find it tastes awful?

There are plenty of other protein sources I bet you’d find tastier
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K