Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by OT2000 View Post
    There is no way you guys don’t realize Sentinel and Nature are the same guy...smh

Good luck to Bozz. I remember him talking a few years back about losing his wife from cancer which is terrible.
    Hmm... I didn't know that
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Well, alrighty kiddos. You already heard everything you need to hear right from Bozz and Admin.

The rest of us Mods gotta get back to working from home with no pants on.

ShuttingThisDown.meme
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.