alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How should I lean bulk

Hi all. I'm 15 years old and have been lifting for a year now. I've seen incredible strength and visual progress so far. I'm going to start my lean bulk soon and I want to put on as minimal bodyfat as I can while seeing all the strength and muscle gains. At 180cm, 72kg and 13-14%BF. How high should my surplus be and any tips on macros or how I should go about this? Please give me all the info you can even if it's not what I asked for haha

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As mentioned in your other thread its best not to count calories or macros at your age it is not required.

Therefore just eat based on hunger and weight lift.

Make up most of your nutrition from nutritional food sources such as lean meats, veg, fruit, wholegrain, legumes, eggs, milk etc and have some non-nutritional as you please (80:20 ratio is usually a good start). Eat based on your hunger and if you are still hunger ask for more. Monitor your weight and if it doesn't increase then eat more empty calorie snacks based on your preference (the food source does not matter).

Aiming to gain around 2-3lbs is fine for someone your age.

Follow a decent progressive training program aiming to get stronger and increase overall work volume.

Other then that be young and enjoy it. You are in your prime so working hard in the gym, being active, social and improving your mental capacity.

alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) alexallaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got it thank you for answering