Page 64 of 163 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4890
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    With the recent antics, I don't believe this will end well for AB. The precedent has already been set with Zeke. He will be suspended just for how long.

Thanks for the input. I am leaning McLaurin. Chris Thompson is also available. Our league is full PPR with QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR/TE, TE. Current backs are Gurley, Michel, and Singletary. Pretty thin at RB.
    I'd go with McLaurin over Thompson. In that format, WR is the key position, and you really only need 1 RB.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bstudhero View Post
    I have the same Flex issue I did last week. D Montgomery or DJ Moore with one of them (this week Moore) going on Thursday night. Went w/ Montgomery last week. We all know how that went.

What do the misc experts suggest for week 2? Waiver wire is tomorrow night and I have other WR bids in ($1,000 auction system) but for now this is my predicament. I also have Shady on the bench.
    That's tough. All else equal, I'd use Montgomery thinking that Chicago's offense will rebound this week and Montgomery has to be a key part of that, but the matchup at Denver is tough while Carolina is a Thurs home team, which usually means a blowout for.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick 2. PPR.

Mack/white/Hilton/fitz

Trying my ass off to package cooper and white for a stud. Nobody biting.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    Forgetting what happened to Zeke? The witness was proven to be unreliable and proof of lies, and he still got hit with a suspension. Don't put anything past Goodell.
    The lady he was supposedly beating on actually filed police reports which were investigated. AB's accuser is only suing for money and hasn't filed any charges...which I don't understand how you can sue someone on rape allegations and not actually file police reports and have an investigation. Either way, if Brown is to ever get suspended, he most likely wouldn't miss games until next year. It took the NFL over a year to investigate Zeke's case. I can't imagine the NFL will be any quicker.

Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    It certainly doesn't prove the rape allegation at all, but he's going to have a hard time explaining away the allegation of jerking off on her back, which is also a form of sexual assault.
    I'm interested in if they actually verify that those emails came from AB's email and not just some made up account that doesn't belong to AB.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    The lady he was supposedly beating on actually filed police reports which were investigated. AB's accuser is only suing for money and hasn't filed any charges...which I don't understand how you can sue someone on rape allegations and not actually file police reports and have an investigation. Either way, if Brown is to ever get suspended, he most likely wouldn't miss games until next year. It took the NFL over a year to investigate Zeke's case. I can't imagine the NFL will be any quicker.

I'm interested in if they actually verify that those emails came from AB's email and not just some made up account that doesn't belong to AB.

Or all the other communications b4 and after that the plaintiff chose to NOT include in their filing.

606 G0D.

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is there a degenerate gambler thread any where here for NFL Speads? may need to start one
    This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

If they're included in a lawsuit, it would be incredibly negligent of her lawyer not to verify their authenticity.

As for the charges, I also believe AB's story that they had a consensual relationship. All of what both of the two sides have said are not mutually exclusive. AB could have forcibly kissed her, then they started a consensual relationship, then he jerked off on her back when she wasn't looking (which is creepy and gross regardless of whether it's your girlfriend or not), then they argued / broke up / got back together, then eventually he forced himself on her at some point when she didn't want it, then they got back together again (because women dealing seeing $$$ don't think logically). At that point, when it's too late for a rape kit and with consensual relations both before and after the rape, it would be very difficult to prove in a criminal court. That doesn't mean a rape didn't happen, though. I'm not saying I believe this is the case for sure because, obviously, I don't know anything more than anyone else not connected to the case, I'm just saying it is plausible for her to be raped and not file criminal charges. It is going to make that allegation more difficult to prove in a civil case as well, though, too.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/11/anton...-lie-detector/

Here's more information (all just from her side still, though) that she passed a polygraph on the jerking off and rape allegations, purchased a pregnancy test and STD test shortly after the incident, and contacted some organization called Times Up Now, which I guess is a #MeToo type thing and gave them the story without naming the accused in January of 2019.

The Jerking Off Incident

As they had during their college Christian fellowship days, they often read scriptures, prayed or watched services together during training visits. On this occasion, Brown was behind Ms. Taylor as they watched the service on her tablet. Unbeknownst to Ms. Taylor, while she was focused on the religious video, Brown began masturbating behind her. Before she knew it or understood what was happening, Brown ejaculated on her.

Specifically, Ms. Taylor felt a wet spot on her back and then suddenly realized what had happened. Thoroughly disgusted, Ms. Taylor exclaimed, ‘Ewww!’ Brown, unfazed by her reaction, jokingly responded, ‘oh B… you know, I’m sorry’ and then left the room. Ms. Taylor was dismayed, confused and embarrassed. She called her mother, who advised her to immediately leave.

She also confided in Brown’s chef, whom she had befriended, about what happened and stated that she would not be returning to work for Brown. Shortly thereafter, she received a text message from Brown telling her she was fired.

The Rape Incident

According to the lawsuit, the third incident, the alleged rape, occurred on May 20, 2018, when Brown invited Taylor and another football player who trained with them, who is not named in the lawsuit, to go out in Miami. Ms. Taylor was planning to immediately drive to her hotel room but went into Brown’s home to use the restroom and grab some food from the kitchen. While Ms. Taylor was walking toward the front door, Brown grabbed her arm, told her he wanted to talk to her, and pulled her into his bedroom. They chatted for a few minutes, and when Ms. Taylor went to walk out of the room, Brown cornered her and pulled her down on the bed on her stomach, pushing her face down into the mattress.

She attempted to physically resist, but he pinned her down so that she was unable to fight back. As she struggled, he lifted her dress and told her, ‘you know you want this.’ Ms. Taylor pleaded with him, shouting ‘no’ and ‘stop.’ But Brown refused and proceeded with great violence to penetrate her. Ms. Taylor protested and cried the entire time. When Brown finally released her, Ms. Taylor stood up in a state of trauma and shock, crying in front of him.

Devastated and disoriented, she ran into his foyer and collapsed on the ground. No one came to her rescue or to help her in any way. She was completely alone. Eventually she summoned the strength to pick herself off the floor, make it to the door, get into her car and drive — dazed and emotionally shattered—to her hotel. She was so exhausted that she fell asleep at a stoplight on the drive back.

According to her attorneys, Taylor went back to Brown’s house the next day to retrieve her belongings and they say she approached Brown to talk about what happened. She says he told her, “You made me feel like a real rapist.”
    Interesting. This is (again) just her side of the story, but there are some potentially corroborating evidence (like the chef - is that the same guy Brown stiffed at the pro bowl? - and the "other player" at the later training session).

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/11/anton...-lie-detector/

Here's more information (all just from her side still, though) that she passed a polygraph on the jerking off and rape allegations, purchased a pregnancy test and STD test shortly after the incident, and contacted some organization called Times Up Now, which I guess is a #MeToo type thing and gave them the story without naming the accused in January of 2019.

All garbage. Lol @ a lie detector administered by your own legal team. Lmao @ being forcibly raped and not going to police.

I do believe he jerked off on her back tho, but how mad was she that she went back and stayed at his house dpoy another week.

606 G0D.

https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/09/nf...nio-brown.html

NFL meeting today, considering putting him on exempt list (the same thing they did to AP).

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    All garbage. Lol @ a lie detector administered by your own legal team. Lmao @ being forcibly raped and not going to police.

I do believe he jerked off on her back tho, but how mad was she that she went back and stayed at his house dpoy another week.
    I'm not an expert at polygraphs, but if she's really not lying, then it seems that she should be willing to take another one with an impartial administrator.

I'm not an expert at polygraphs, but if she's really not lying, then it seems that she should be willing to take another one with an impartial administrator.

0 chance her leagal team allows that.

Even lmao @ the emotional language used in that filing. "Shattered, alone on the floor, summoned the strength to leave.... and still come back to her rapist home the next day, but not the police.

All AFTER he beat off on her back and she was so disgusted she left and never came back.

Then again AFTER the rape, was around his chef at some point to share the story?

Next time my bears play the packers, I'm filing a lawsuit saying Erin Rodgers forcefully gave me a mustache ride. Easy W.

606 G0D.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.nj.com/sports/2019/09/nf...nio-brown.html

NFL meeting today, considering putting him on exempt list (the same thing they did to AP).
    Uh oh...........
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark, bid the same amount as the top bid on mclaurin and lost out. feels bad man

dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dhawkeye1980 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good now i dont have to decide between AB and gordon

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just saw the AB messages, fukin lol. Doesn't prove anything other than he's extremely stupid.
    He came across as borderline retarded on Hard Knocks.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Humungus View Post
    He came across as borderline retarded on Hard Knocks.
    I didn't watch it, but I've heard multiple people on this forum say the same.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I mean it wasn't just on Hard Knocks. He's sounded like this for quite some time. All of his tweets are unreadable just like these emails.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dupaloop3611 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    highlight of the entire season

This is sweet. Camera crews are setting up, and I'm lookin' totally ripped. Beefcake. Beefcake.

insta: dupaloop3611

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    I mean it wasn't just on Hard Knocks. He's sounded like this for quite some time. All of his tweets are unreadable just like these emails.
    Originally Posted by dupaloop3611 View Post
    highlight of the entire season

fukin lol..... gotta say I never followed any of his tweets or anything. Up until last year he seemed like a quiet guy, who just got worked and put up numbers. I can see why he chose to stay quiet for so long....
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    AB should ask Big Ben for advice on this issue lol
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

AB should ask Big Ben for advice on this issue lol
    That would be pure gold.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Thoughts on D Jax ROS? Just got an offer in 1/2 PPR I trade away Duke Johnson and receive D Jax.

Didn't really like the split between Hyde and Duke. I lost Tyreek in this league and we start 3 WR. I'm fairly deep at RB.

RB - Fournette, Jones, Jacobs, Singletary, Duke, Sanders.
    WR - Julio, Hill (out 6wks), Boyd, McLaurin, Sutton

Duke likely won't ever crack my lineup since I need to start 3 WR. D Jax saw 10 targets Sunday....I expected him to be an occasional deep shot with 4-5 targets but it looks like he has a much bigger role on this offense.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) yuja has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thoughts on D Jax ROS? Just got an offer in 1/2 PPR I trade away Duke Johnson and receive D Jax.

Didn't really like the split between Hyde and Duke. I lost Tyreek in this league and we start 3 WR. I'm fairly deep at RB.

Duke likely won't ever crack my lineup since I need to start 3 WR. D Jax saw 10 targets Sunday....I expected him to be an occasional deep shot with 4-5 targets but it looks like he has a much bigger role on this offense.
    rather have DJax over Duke

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i don't see desean changing much at this age, he's still a home run hitter who will probably disappear sometimes.

but that's not such a bad thing is it? he has a QB who can get him the ball. he started out red hot last year too in tampa and got quiet after the first 4-5 weeks and that was kinda it.

doesn't hurt to go get him and like you said Duke isn't worth much to you.

Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    second this, Duke won't ever enter your lineup at RB most likely.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Originally Posted by yuja View Post
    Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    i don't see desean changing much at this age, he's still a home run hitter who will probably disappear sometimes.

but that's not such a bad thing is it? he has a QB who can get him the ball. he started out red hot last year too in tampa and got quiet after the first 4-5 weeks and that was kinda it.

doesn't hurt to go get him and like you said Duke isn't worth much to you.
    second this, Duke won't ever enter your lineup at RB most likely.
    Accepted it. Thanks boys. Reps where I could.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019...e-allegations/

Now a criminal investigation, too.

sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sandcar3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Offered my AB for Tyreek Hill straight up (before I saw the rape allegations but after I knew Hill would miss time); still think it is worth a shot.

Opinions on who to start at WR pick 2 .5 PPR:

Brandin Cooks vs. NO
    Cooper Kupp vs. NO
    Mike Williams @ Detroit (not sure about his injury after leaving the last game early)
    Terry McLaurin vs. Dallas (not sure if week 1 is sustainable)
    AB @ Mia (assuming he plays)

I'm probably going Cooks and Kupp, I'm not excited about starting 2 Rams WR's but my opponent has Goff as the QB so if he goes off chances are so does one of my guys.
    Height = 6'3"
    Weight = 215

Max
    Bench = 335
    Squat = 365
    Dead = 425