Page 392 of 512 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,760 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Honestly I'm done. This is my last year and I'll play it out because I'm not a ******* like Mel but I don't see the point of continuing this.

Years in the past I genuinely knew I hadn't put together a very good team and was trying to work on it but this year I literally don't think I can put together a better team than the one I had this year. That's the truth. So if this is the best I've got and I'm not even remotely close to competitive still I'm just out of my league.

You guys have been saying it for awhile now anyway so I figure it's time to bring someone in who isn't clearly in over their head. It's painfully obvious.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Matt Olson.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol @ TYGuy getting smoked by mel.

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    lol @ TYGuy getting smoked by mel.
    lol at you not caring that he didn't set his lineup for 9 weeks then when he plays me aka the guy in front of you in the division you all of a sudden care and change his lineup. Fuking clown
    Mets Packers Knicks UCONN

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TyGuy505 View Post
    lol at you not caring that he didn't set his lineup for 9 weeks then when he plays me aka the guy in front of you in the division you all of a sudden care and change his lineup. Fuking clown
    I’m the one who called it out and told him to set it.

Actually JY mentioned it first, and then I reached out to Saalty/Speed.

And it wasn’t 9 weeks it was 2 weeks straight. He set his team when he played Saalty in week 3
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TyGuy505 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    I’m the one who called it out and told him to set it.

Actually JY mentioned it first, and then I reached out to Saalty/Speed.

And it wasn’t 9 weeks it was 2 weeks straight. He set his team when he played Saalty in week 3
    Tuesday he benched Stanek for Musgrove, who pitched Monday and Sano (played) over Moran (PPD). Wednesday he played Pollock (no game) over McCutchen (played). Friday he benched Stanek (played) and Marquez (started) for Davies (started Wednesday). Saturday he benched Brothers (played) for Musgrove (didn't start) and Marquez (didn't start). Sunday he benched Corbin who started and McCutchen (started) over Pollock (didn't play) and Blackmon (didn't play). Yup he definitely set his lineup against Saalty lmfao.

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo *******, I've been too busy with real life to worry about Mel and his lineup. I don't babysit teams in this league. If he didn't set his lineup for 9 weeks or 2 weeks I wouldn't have known. All I know is who I play against.

JY and Ice both complained. Bacon asked for his lineup to start being set. For the integrity of the league I felt it was necessary to start doing.

Unfortunately for you you just happen to play him last week. lol @ you being salty over someone actually having their lineup set. ****ing pathetic if you ask me.

Tuesday he benched Stanek for Musgrove, who pitched Monday and Sano (played) over Moran (PPD). Wednesday he played Pollock (no game) over McCutchen (played). Friday he benched Stanek (played) and Marquez (started) for Davies (started Wednesday). Saturday he benched Brothers (played) for Musgrove (didn't start) and Marquez (didn't start). Sunday he benched Corbin who started and McCutchen (started) over Pollock (didn't play) and Blackmon (didn't play). Yup he definitely set his lineup against Saalty lmfao.
    1. Stanek was in Colorado. He didn’t play him on Wednesday either

That’s called a choice

2. Your mad someone didn’t flip a guy on the bench in for a guy who got PPD…. Seriously listen to yourself.

3. Wednesday McCutchens game started at 1 pm. Early game… yeah he missed one there. No ones calling Mel perfect

4. The Friday benches look like choices to me. He flipped in Mize and chose not to play Marquez for some reason.

I don’t know what was going on in the matchup and you surely don’t either yet you’re acting like you do. The game was also in Colorado. Noticing a clear trend you’re too stupid to see though… that we know.

5. Again Saturday there was obvious activity and choices being made. You just don’t like the choices

End of the day you’re in here playing Monday morning QB. No one has claimed Mel has been perfect every step of the way. But he was setting his lineup against Saalty, I’m sorry to tell you.

We can’t start taking over someone’s lineup because they didn’t flip a guy who got PPD out for a guy on the bench. Or because they didn’t start a player who had a 1 pm first pitch on a Wednesday (yeah best practice would be not to set your lineup day of or you might miss those but again… not taking over someone’s team for this). Or choosing not to start an RP who’s pitching in Colorado (Stanek and Marquez)

You’re lucky I’m not commissioner. I’d freeze your team and take control the next time you made a choice I disagreed with just to put your dumbass in your place.

If you think I’m full sh*t, ask Saalty himself if he thinks I’m bluffing

Now STFU
    -SoutheastBeast1

Ty sat Kowar on Saturday

Oh wait it’s different because you’re a hypocritical ******* whose going to drop some excuse about context next.

See how retarded this gets real quick?

Saalty please take control of Ty’s team this week. I didn’t see him play Kowar and that’s totally unacceptable behavior. Obviously not setting his lineup

Thanks Saalty!
    -SoutheastBeast1

For what it’s worth, Mel has far more credibility in this league than you do Ty

He’s been around for a long time. And while he f*cked up the last 2 weeks and absolutely deserves to have his team controlled right now I’m also not going to sit here and listen to you try throwing him under the bus for 9+ weeks when it’s 100% inaccurate

Honestly know your place.
    -SoutheastBeast1

For what it’s worth, Mel has far more credibility in this league than you do Ty

He’s been around for a long time. And while he f*cked up the last 2 weeks and absolutely deserves to have his team controlled right now I’m also not going to sit here and listen to you try throwing him under the bus for 9+ weeks when it’s 100% inaccurate

Honestly know your place.
    Or throw me under the bus. Acting like I decided to set Mel's lineup based on him playing Mel. I deserve more credit than that.

Lol at bacon getting mad that I called out his bullchit and then triple posting a bunch of nonsense in response. You want to talk credibility? I took over the worst team in the league with one keepable player, sold 4 of my first 6 picks to get keepable players, and then turned my entire team around in one year. It's already better than your team, one you've been in control of since the beginning. I really don't give a chit what happened in the past. Mel hasn't played all year and your team is fuking trash while mine isn't. I was talking chit to Saalty about last week just like he was talking chit to me and you had to get yourself involved because you think you need to be involved in everything. Now STFU and know your place, which is at the bottom of the standings.

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

Lol at bacon getting mad that I called out his bullchit and then triple posting a bunch of nonsense in response. You want to talk credibility? I took over the worst team in the league with one keepable player, sold 4 of my first 6 picks to get keepable players, and then turned my entire team around in one year. It's already better than your team, one you've been in control of since the beginning. I really don't give a chit what happened in the past. Mel hasn't played all year and your team is fuking trash while mine isn't. I was talking chit to Saalty about last week just like he was talking chit to me and you had to get yourself involved because you think you need to be involved in everything. Now STFU and know your place, which is at the bottom of the standings.
    Krazy dis you?

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This all gay af but at least ty isn’t quitting because baseball is “against” him.

JY going to be mels second victim?

Inb4 mel makes the playoffs

Just goes to show, set your lineups *******s.

JY going to be mels second victim?

Inb4 mel makes the playoffs

Just goes to show, set your lineups *******s.
    All for playoff Mel

TYGuy - I'm sure you didn't look because you're not that smart, but I play Mel in 3 weeks. If his lineup isn't set then maybe you have a case. Until then STFU and stop your crying.

TYGuy - I'm sure you didn't look because you're not that smart, but I play Mel in 3 weeks. If his lineup isn't set then maybe you have a case. Until then STFU and stop your crying.
    Look I can tell you’re a little slow but you brought it up first then 20 hours later are still talking about it. I wasn’t gonna bring it up but you just had to run your mouth to try to rub it in. Don’t wanna get called out then maybe STFU next time.

535/410/680 - gym lifts

500/380/683 - meet lifts

$$ CT BALLER CREW $$

You know there's a lot of things you can say in this league and it's all fun and games but if you're gonna start making claims about people being inactive when they've been active that's not cool. There's not much that's over the line ITT but that's definitely one of them.

I quoted your post talking about Mel being inactive for 9 weeks. He hasn't been inactive for 9 weeks. That's total bullsh*t. You better be accurate on your claims for that sh*t. No ones interested in hearing you exaggerate about something that's taken seriously like that in this league to try and sound cool. The reality is that Mel was inactive for 2 weeks and it called out correctly by JY initially and action taken to fix it in a timely fashion.

If you have a problem with that and want to pretend it's been 9 weeks then do everyone a favor and leave. And no you don't have credibility. Tell me more about "taking over a bad team". You haven't even been here a year. Try showing some respect. Earn it.

You're still in here acting like a child bringing up the performance of my team vs yours this year when it's totally off topic too. You're a joke and if you're not feeling embarrassed right now you should be.

Dead serious post.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Krazy dis you?
    "Worst team in the league" that featured:

Suarez (coming off a 49 HR year)
    Ozzie Albies
    Mancini
    Realmuto
    Hendricks
    Pablo Lopez
    Jose Berrios

brb has the #1 2B and #1 C in the league on his team but dude thinks he's at a disadvantage coming into the league lmao

Yeah definitely a Krazy clone.

The best part is he thinks he's confirmed turned his team around because he's in 5th place half a season in. Dude hasn't even waited to see if he'll finish in a playoff spot before announcing he's arrived..... this is worse than Krazy tbh
    -SoutheastBeast1

Look I can tell you’re a little slow but you brought it up first then 20 hours later are still talking about it. I wasn’t gonna bring it up but you just had to run your mouth to try to rub it in. Don’t wanna get called out then maybe STFU next time.
    You're a nobody bro. lol @ you thinking I'd see you as such a threat that I'd start setting your opponents lineup. I didn't even realize who Mel was playing until I saw the scores from last week. You occupy zero percent of my mind.

Next time try and put some respect on your name before coming at me.

R.I.P. Glasnow

#StarterJunkie

"Worst team in the league" that featured:

Suarez (coming off a 49 HR year)
    Ozzie Albies
    Mancini
    Realmuto
    Hendricks
    Pablo Lopez
    Jose Berrios

brb has the #1 2B and #1 C in the league on his team but dude thinks he's at a disadvantage coming into the league lmao

Yeah definitely a Krazy clone.

The best part is he thinks he's confirmed turned his team around because he's in 5th place half a season in. Dude hasn't even waited to see if he'll finish in a playoff spot before announcing he's arrived..... this is worse than Krazy tbh
    He'd probably have a better record if he just stuck with his original team. Just like with Krazy he's managing his way out of the playoffs.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He'd probably have a better record if he just stuck with his original team. Just like with Krazy he's managing his way out of the playoffs.
    lol ty this reminds me of when i joined. think its just new people

i remember everything

i inherited a team that finished 12th and 14th place the 2 years before.. the keepers were arenado, scherzer, jose fernandez and 3 others that were absolutely useless; it was like yelich back when he sucked (i said id keep him and everybody else lol'ed at that) and yasiel puig and something else

first trade i made i made for mookie and steeze came in and said saalty "fleeced" the new guy

chill might have smelt something in the water so he offered me trout for arenado and jose fernandez. i didn't even ask for it. that's what was offered to me. i ended up winning that huge cause fernandez obviously..

so my 2 keepers turned to 1 but my keeper core was looking better with trout, mookie, scherzer..

i then traded a pick or 2 for starling marte. and if i remember right that's all i got. i kept like ken giles and garrett richards or something like that. of course, garret richards never ****en played for me.

in my first draft i also picked lindor. and had ian desmond too. so i could rid of a ss and i think i kept desmond for that year. think saalty had lindor and traded him to chill and chill traded him back to me later

but i took it to the championship the first 2 years.

in the championship with saalty i was set to have kluber with 2 starts back when he was dominating.. but the indians sat him because they were so ahead for the playoffs. so i got 0 starts from him

and then snell had a game rained out when he was dealing and a bunch of other chit and i lost the championship by like 1k. pretty sure it was 5-6-1 or something

anyways, like i said.. it's prob just cause you're new

lol @ Glasnow blaming blowing his elbow out on not being able to use illegal substances.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    lol ty this reminds me of when i joined. think its just new people

i remember everything

i inherited a team that finished 12th and 14th place the 2 years before.. the keepers were arenado, scherzer, jose fernandez and 3 others that were absolutely useless; it was like yelich back when he sucked (i said id keep him and everybody else lol'ed at that) and yasiel puig and something else

first trade i made i made for mookie and steeze came in and said saalty "fleeced" the new guy

chill might have smelt something in the water so he offered me trout for arenado and jose fernandez. i didn't even ask for it. that's what was offered to me. i ended up winning that huge cause fernandez obviously..

so my 2 keepers turned to 1 but my keeper core was looking better with trout, mookie, scherzer..

i then traded a pick or 2 for starling marte. and if i remember right that's all i got. i kept like ken giles and garrett richards or something like that. of course, garret richards never ****en played for me

but i took it to the championship the first 2 years.

in the championship with saalty i was set to have kluber with 2 starts back when he was dominating.. but the indians sat him because they were so ahead for the playoffs. so i got 0 starts from him

and then snell had a game rained out when he was dealing and a bunch of other chit and i lost the championship by like 1k. pretty sure it was 5-6-1 or something

anyways, like i said.. it's prob just cause you're new
    Everything in this post has been debunked over and over. Including the whopper lie that you lost the Championship by 1k.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Everything in this post has been debunked over and over. Including the whopper lie that you lost the Championship by 1k.
    nope, debunked in your mind. def. not reality

just wait till saalty hits up one of his friends for the playoffs ty

suddenly you'll see a 10 for 1 deal setting up saalty nicely

just wait till saalty hits up one of his friends for the playoffs ty

suddenly you'll see a 10 for 1 deal setting up saalty nicely
    This is 100% going to happen.

nope, debunked in your mind. def. not reality
    Lost by 1 k

This is reality brah. You can choose to live in or not. Like I said you've been debunked.

Page 392 of 512 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast