Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let the lolzy triggering ensue for the alt-right...

ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    um, who cares? They're congressmen. Are we still fear mongering with the shariah law bogey-man from the early 2000's? They alone dont have that kind of power. Trust me, all sorts of crazy people become congressmen. The fact that one is a muslim is pretty damn tame.

The closest we'll get (at least to the tin foil hat wearers) was Obama....you know, the guy that attended Jeremiah Wrights CHRISTIAN church for over 20 years.....and there was no mention or even insinuation of him wanting to turn america into an islamic state.
    So obviously you are ok with a Congreesman tweeting "may Jesus awaken america to the evils of Muslims in the Middle East" got it.

I mean you morons are raking a judicial appointee over the coals for being a member of the Knights of Columbus. Another lib ok with one-sided religious bigorty and anti-Semitism. Shocking.
    Last edited by ButWhoWasNoodz; 01-04-2019 at 06:01 AM.

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ButWhoWasNoodz View Post
    So obviously you are ok with a Congreesman tweeting "may Jesus awaken america to the evils of Muslims in the Middle East" got it.

I mean you morons are raking a judicial appointee over the coals for being a member of the Knights of Columbus. Another lib ok with one-sided religious bigorty and anti-Semitism. Shocking.
    lol you're throwing around a lot of assumptions:

-people with twitter accounts are always caught saying stupid things. Just look at trump and virtually every other celebrity and politician
    -Even if it was some legitimate ominous threat what power does she have to do anything about it?
    -I gave so little phucks about the Knights of Columbus appointee I forgot all about it, i'm not sure what crowd you're lumping me in with.
    -I'm not even a liberal i'm an Independent that leans Libertarian.

In the end, let people say stupid chit. Either its all okay or none of it is. If this was a big deal, Minnesota would not have elected her, and neither would that judicial appointee have gained his position. Just because i'm not on a street corner with a sign proclaiming the end of the world is near because as have a muslim congressman doesn't mean i'm some hard left bernie bot, you guys are such alarmists sometimes, lol.
    Last edited by Maestro; 01-04-2019 at 06:21 AM.

bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bassline8 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If they're here legally, whats the problem?
    I'm not American, but I do not want foreigners replacing my people, legally or illegally. I assume plenty Americans don't want it either, hence the rise of various identarian movements. A piece of paper does not change the fact they're foreigners and do not belong here. They have their own homelands, I want to keep mine. Their culture is not compatible with ours. They are loyal to their ethnic groups first. They, at best, are indifferent towards us, and outright hostile and violent at worst. Increased ethnic diversity decreases social trust. I could go on and on...

The "I'm fine if the whole world moves to my country as long as the government gives them the necessary documentation" is a popular cuckservative platitude, but I'm not a cuckservative.

Can you give three benefits the average American has received from LEGALLY letting in tens on thousands of ****lis and millions of Muslims? A free rectal exam every time you have to get on a plane does not count.
    Last edited by bassline8; 01-04-2019 at 06:37 AM.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    um, who cares? They're congressmen. Are we still fear mongering with the shariah law bogey-man from the early 2000's? They alone dont have that kind of power. Trust me, all sorts of crazy people become congressmen. The fact that one is a muslim is pretty damn tame.

The closest we'll get (at least to the tin foil hat wearers) was Obama....you know, the guy that attended Jeremiah Wrights CHRISTIAN church for over 20 years.....and there was no mention or even insinuation of him wanting to turn america into an islamic state.
    Well, she is a democrat. I went to her website and for the most part she sounds like a run of the mill supporter of gay issues;

https://www.ilhanomar.com/lgbtqia

She's probably about as much of a muslim as people in the US claim to be christian, in which she follows some muslim customs and traditions but doesn't go "full retard" with it. This is nothing new for Americanized muslims. The many I worked with will still eat, say, pizza with pepperoni and sausage but observe ramadan. Its just tradition.

you cant compare obama to her... as obama was a christian not a muslim regardless of what alot of and quoting you "tin foil hat wearers" say

now her on the other hand shows support to the Palestinians.... dont get me worng, when i see the israelies shooting innocent children,women,men im 110% against these murderous ****s... but she is supporting gaza in particular , a place were iran insurgency support flaws strong. check on hamas and the gaza district,their affiliation with qatar terror funding and the syrian geopolitical link between iran,hizbula,the alawites in syria and hamas.

you might say what does that have to do with everything, well it does... supporting extreme muslims aka gaza hamas inhabitants well empower them and im talking the people that reside in the united states..... obama and the clintons disregarded the reach of iran and now they are dwelling in the south american triangle "brazil,argentina and paraguay" in the trade of human trafficing ,drugs,money laundry to fight the great devil "usa"

back to her ,people like her believe in extremism ,she will empower the minorities ,the extremist muslim ones, just like whats happening now with the hispanics and african americans......just because they have a strong voice in the senate because "We are minority" any one of the liberal representatives that speak sh!t about anyone from the opposing party aka the republicans will be applause d for and 2nd'd

its a domino effect
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Alhumdulillah!

Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I heard they proposed legislation to make every woman in America wear a hijab
    Huehue. Such craziness on these boards.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, she is a democrat. I went to her website and for the most part she sounds like a run of the mill supporter of gay issues;

https://www.ilhanomar.com/lgbtqia

She's probably about as much of a muslim as people in the US claim to be christian, in which she follows some muslim customs and traditions but doesn't go "full retard" with it. This is nothing new for Americanized muslims. The many I worked with will still eat, say, pizza with pepperoni and sausage but observe ramadan. Its just tradition.

just lol at believing what you read on this troglodytes website
    Owe:

Comic Book Crew

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JakeJarmel View Post
    just lol at believing what you read on this troglodytes website
    Didn’t she lie about her stance on Israel to get elected? Seriously lol if anyone believe what she says. Sounds like Taqiyya to me.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Props to MuzzieChick. Came up from the bottom, now we here!
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeJarmel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Didn’t she lie about her stance on Israel to get elected? Seriously lol if anyone believe what she says. Sounds like Taqiyya to me.
    definitely.

up until a few years ago, most people hated politicians and never believed anything they had to say. now, these morons literally believe everything that comes out of these POS, corrupt politician's mouths.
    Owe:

Comic Book Crew

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well well well , listen to this .... she was married to two men at the same time one of who was her BROTHER! when confronted with this fact she failed to provide proof

myron her erreday more and more... i mean for her , proly INCEST IS WINCEST
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As an Ex-Muslim, I am:

1) Sick of people that i know for being proud of these 2 scumbag politicians, Muslim or not. They're still ****ing politicians.
    2) Don't give a chit because they won't fundamentally change anything here.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/uP1ARzS.jpg/img]
    ^^ lmfao. The salt of these people, but funny. Hopefully some day Muslims (not former ones) will admit that Mohammed was a beedophyle
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If they're here legally, whats the problem?
    As long as its legal! So retarded LUL.

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I wonder if she's going to team up with that congressman who thought an island was going to tip over. I wish I would have saved that youtube video somewhere.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Hey, can I get some props too.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinnyFAT91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are a lot 1st generation male immigrants who practice Islam who are not happy about a muslim woman coming into power lol. I work with a few of them. The overly heavy support of muslims will be the current democrats downfall if this continues on.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TaeBoNinja View Post
    Wut wut. *raise roof*

We goin' git dat mofo!

EidFanatic, ur next.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) superiorlogic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thunderykoala View Post
    How do they feel about transgenderism and homosexuality? But Warren's expression is pretty funny, it's like she's thinking to herself, "What am I doing to America?"
    How can you possibly get pelosi wrong? The most wretched face in America...........
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ButWhoWasNoodz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Liberation theology spewed by Obama's church and Jeremiah Wright is not Christian--it is in line with the same rhetroic spewed by mister "the Jews are rats" Farrakhan and he is Muslim. Therefore, it is Muslim theology veiled as Christianity. Nice try, though.
    And again, you seem to be okay with mister G.D. America Jeremiah Wright but if an equivalent Christian minister said G.D. Ethiopia and Nigeria, and a white male Republican attended said church for 20 years, you would be outside his office protesting on the daily. People like you gave Obama a pass and said it didn't matter because reasons (hint: many of you hate America too so you actually agreed with him). Now, unsurprisingly, you are giving anti-Semitic Muslim Congresswomen a pass here. Heck I remember some dude put "Islam is of the devil" outside his church years ago and tons of liberals reeeeeeed and suddenly liked religion.
    Thanks for playing, though.
    Last edited by ButWhoWasNoodz; 01-04-2019 at 08:34 PM.

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who are the men allowing them to run for congress
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 30 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

they said the same **** about the refuges in UK and now look at it

thats a tired, dumb, and quite honestly a ****in retarded argument
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

Tnel is a pig bottom GhenghisPWN's Avatar
    GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GhenghisPWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyFAT91 View Post
    There are a lot 1st generation male immigrants who practice Islam who are not happy about a muslim woman coming into power lol. I work with a few of them. The overly heavy support of muslims will be the current democrats downfall if this continues on.
    I’ll call Pelosi and tell her to get on that GOP White Identity politics. It’s imperative we course correct quickly enough to appease bigots.
    Union Strong. Workers are stronger together.
    The GOP is a criminal organization who despises the middle class and working poor. Name one policy they have pushed for that increased worker pay, union strength, or worker influence in a corporation.

Bernie 2020

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta see her track record before I make a judgement. Pretty sure shes brighter than 90% of miscers though.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    Let the lolzy triggering ensue for the alt-right...
    Ah, another mindless drone repeating old man Sillie's delusions that anyone to the right of Comrade Bernie is "alt-right". Derp.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you can feel the blood pressure rising in trumpers

arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000) arabianvenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ma shaa Allah. Congrats to our sisters

dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dakensta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AIPAC's fine, half of congress has dual Isareli/US citizenship and it's fine, but one Muslim congresswoman and it's "Ermahgerd! Them muzzlims is taking over teh USA!!! Grab yer shotgun Elmer!!!"
    GO LOCAL SPORTSBALL TEAM

*** Pureblood Master Race - PM for free sperm sample, personally, and 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 delivered (ladies only) ***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***