birdfree09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New to this! What's my best plan?

Hi everyone,

I am very new to this and have never posted anything on any forum so here it goes: I am 25 yo, 1m76 67 kgs or 5'9 and 147lbs.
    I used to be chubby/fat until 22 and since then I'v lost weight and been skinny fat. About 10 months ago, I started going to the gym, on average twice a week with a mix of cardio and weight lifting. I got pretty sick for a month around October and lost a lot of weight and muscle then. It surprisingly motivated me even more and I have caught up what I lost since then, but am now at a point where I am not sure what method to follow to reach my objectives.
    This is what I am currently doing:
    - Eat as much natural protein as possible everyday (at least 60g) and enough carbs to reach my daily calorie intake (never more). I do not take and would like to avoid taking whey etc (just personal preference/challenge - i'd like to stay all natural - not that whey is not natural...).
    - Gym sessions: 2.5 times a week, usually 20 minutes cardio, and weight lifting for all parts of the body (legs, upper, back, abs.). I develop a routine of exercises, which I change regularly to avoid plateaus. I work out for about 1h to 1h15 each time (on top of cardio).
    - I never followed a structured program (mass + cut etc). I just eat proteins and work out as much as I can
    My goal is something like the "objective" picture attached, but not necessarily as dry/cut.

It is pretty hard for me to judge my body and habits right now so I am open to your thoughts on what is the best option for me going forward!

Thanks a lot
    Attached Images
    Last edited by birdfree09; 12-26-2018 at 03:30 PM.

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pick a novice program from the sticky section that you feel you will stick with...go from there
    My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671