Closed Thread
    bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdaswat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Angry I prayed... God didn't answer, God doesn't exist. Just lol.

lol. Page 215 out of the Big book from the 1920s. We're no smarter in 2020??? How is it the same questions / thoughts of EVERY human, throughout time, says the exact same stuff over and over again.

"you've probably tried praying like I have. When you've been in a jam, you've said, "God, please do this or that," and if it turned out your way that was the last of it, and if it didn't, you've said, "there isn't any God" or "He doesn't do anything for me." Is that right?"

Bro...come on. lol. This is the extent of your faith, and your "parents that forced religion on you" was going to mass for an hour on Sunday. Zomg, PTSD, how will you EVER get over that. Quit lying to yourself. God is real.

"Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion."
    New website BROvotional
    ---------------------------------
    swolybible.net
    Swoly Bible on FB
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω 27/¹⁹⁵