Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rossco97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lower back pain :( HELP

hello everyone, over the past months i have had a slight amount of lower back pain, which hasnt seemed to go away. originally i thought it was from deadlifts, i havent done them in 2 weeks now and there is still some pain.i am still squatting and my form is fine. it is more a muscular discomfort than bone. anyone know what may be my problem?
    Age - 16
    Squat -- 140kg x1
    deadlift -- 170kg x1
    bench -- 100kg x1

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rossco97 View Post
    hello everyone, over the past months i have had a slight amount of lower back pain, which hasnt seemed to go away. originally i thought it was from deadlifts, i havent done them in 2 weeks now and there is still some pain.i am still squatting and my form is fine. it is more a muscular discomfort than bone. anyone know what may be my problem?
    Go see a dr. I'd love to help you but you need to give more information than is provided. Based on your profile pic I would guess it's a posture thing. I'm huge on stretching/yoga. If I were to take a guess I would say it looks like you have develop some lordosis which is when the lower back curves in more than it should.

If you don't wish to see a chiropractor or doctor I would suggest laying off and doing some light stretching. If you have a good chiropractor that isn't just going to crack your back and tell you to leave and is actually going to tell you what is going on I would go see him/her. A dr. is most like just going to give you anti-inflammatory.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!