Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    Unless I missed something, the ******** post didn't say anything about the guy being a "provider". It wasn't even focused on the chick. It was all about being grateful her son has a father figure who cares about him.
    lets be real the caring doesn’t happen right away. He’s putting on a show.

F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yochrisss View Post
    holy fivehead
    Five head? Those elbows could open a phucking can of tuna.

thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by YuAint**** View Post
    Yeah I was referring to the man that took you in, and okay, was just seeing your thought
    I would respect a man that took a kid in who had no parents, as that is a selfless act.

A man who raises a child who has a parent, a single mom, is not being selfless in most cases he is doing it because he is desperate and can do no better and puts up with crap from women just so he can get his dink wet once or twice a week. It's not respectable, its being a cuck.

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thorpowers View Post
    Just making a statement that it is by definition a cuck, and it goes against our instincts as men to raise children that aren't biologically our own, it's perfectly normal. Since we obviously can't murder the children the way lions do, most of us just do the obvious and avoid single moms altogether.
    A real cuck is a low life loser who sits in the corner jerking off looking at his wife getting banged by another man, or fantasizes about that.

Nothing wrong with raising another man's child for the sake of the woman he's with if she's worth it.
    That would actually make you above the other peasant who failed at raising his own son, and his son would respect you and love you more than his own peasant father, you raised a fatherless kid, nothing wrong with that, you're above the other guy not the other way around.

Stop observing humans like they're monkeys, we aren't animals *******.

NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000) NeedToBang is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by googleccd View Post
    A real cuck is a low life loser who sits in the corner jerking off looking at his wife getting banged by another man.

Nothing wrong with raising another man's child for the sake of the woman he's with if she's worth it.
    That would actually make you above the other peasant who failed at raising his own son, and his son would respect you and love you more than his own peasant father, you raised a fatherless kid, nothing wrong with that, you're above the other guy not the other way around.

Stop observing humans like they're monkeys.
    You are putting your own moral point of view on to this topic, the guys talking about it purely from a biological perspective. What you deem a real cuck or he deems a real cuck is nothing more than mental gymnastics.

googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50) googleccd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NeedToBang View Post
    You are putting your own moral point of view on to this topic, the guys talking about it purely from a biological perspective. What you deem a real cuck or he deems a real cuck is nothing more than mental gymnastics.
    From a biological perspective you would have claimed and took control over another man's female and his own breed.
    Just like a war, you claim the opponents territory and everything in it, doesn't make you a cuck if you use what you claimed doesnt matter if the loser used it or owned it.

TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyNail is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It will last less than a year. Seen this exact scenario play out dozens of times.

PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000) PunyFella is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd clap her cheeks, but as far as sticking around and providing for her and her little mistake, that's a hard pass.
    Baltimore Orioles - Baltimore Ravens - Maryland Terrapins

thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000) thorpowers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A real cuck is a low life loser who sits in the corner jerking off looking at his wife getting banged by another man, or fantasizes about that.
    True, thats the way it's most often used in recent times, as a kind of deviant sexual fetish. I was talking about the terms use historically which originates from the cuckoo bird. The cuckoos tricks other birds into raising its offspring for it. This benefits the cuckoo at the expense of the birds that raise the children, aka the "cucks". The cuckoo did not have have other birds watch it have sex with someone else's mate...

From a biological perspective you would have claimed and took control over another man's female his own son.
    Just like a war, you claim the opponents territory and everything in it, doesn't make you a cuck if you use what you claimed doesnt matter if the loser used it or owned it.
    A man's innate instinct is to procreate and spread his seed as much as possible. Raising another man's kids is expending your own time and resources to help another mans genetics get carried on at the expense of your own. From a biological perspective it is not ideal. Morals are subjective, and everyone will have their own moral perspective on this.

EDIT: it's not ideal for the man raising the other mans children. It probably is ideal for the human species as a whole. Because it means that high test men can procreate with multiple women and have lower test "provider" men raise his babies for him and carry on more good genetics for the species.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by QuitYourCrying View Post
    Unless I missed something, the ******** post didn't say anything about the guy being a "provider". It wasn't even focused on the chick. It was all about being grateful her son has a father figure who cares about him.
    Mind=blown that the miscer with the MGTOW sig is spot on.

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Yes we fukking get it; you don't like being here. Feel free to leave any time you like.
    I was actually joking...I think the cuck overuse sheep thing is funny. But, I also find it hilarious you were banned for using that fake avi
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just making a statement that it is by definition a cuck, and it goes against our instincts as men to raise children that aren't biologically our own, it's perfectly normal. Since we obviously can't murder the children the way lions do, most of us just do the obvious and avoid single moms altogether.
    cuckold
    ˈkʌk(ə)ld/Submit
    noundated
    the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
    "jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"
    verb
    (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
    "in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

Learn what words mean dumb ass. I was abandoned by the guys dick I rode in on and another man raised me, and helped me have a family. You calling him a cuckhold? You're a fuking moron. Guess I'm a cuckhold too for raising a kids who bio dad preferred not seeing him once and never paid a dime on child support. I know what's its like to not have a father figure and provide him what the man I called my dad provided me. A role model, not being insecure and help guide a generation of fuk ups into not being a fuk up.

See you're what's wrong with society constantly being hypocrites on the issues you stand on. Herr derr slots gonna sloot, only chucks raise a kid that isn't his, fatherless boys are causing the pussification of society herr derr. So pick a side as you **** on someone helping society raising a previously fatherless kid yet complain about fatherless kids.

So what is your true stance cause at your age most chicks will have kids.
    ★cVc★ Waterboarding - Baptizing terrorists with Freedom since 02'

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meenman83 View Post
    cuckold
    ˈkʌk(ə)ld/Submit
    noundated
    verb
    (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.

Learn what words mean dumb ass. I was abandoned by the guys dick I rode in on and another man raised me, and helped me have a family. You calling him a cuckhold? You're a fuking moron. Guess I'm a cuckhold too for raising a kids who bio dad preferred not seeing him once and never paid a dime on child support. I know what's its like to not have a father figure and provide him what the man I called my dad provided me. A role model, not being insecure and help guide a generation of fuk ups into not being a fuk up.

See you're what's wrong with society constantly being hypocrites on the issues you stand on. Herr derr slots gonna sloot, only chucks raise a kid that isn't his, fatherless boys are causing the pussification of society herr derr. So pick a side as you **** on someone helping society raising a previously fatherless kid yet complain about fatherless kids.

Great post and truth bombs...

cuckold
    ˈkʌk(ə)ld/Submit
    noundated
    verb

See post 138 and learn some Etymology.

Your emotional rant makes it obvious you are extremely biased and can not look at this subject objectively.

And as I also said men who raise fatherless kids is very good for society as a whole. Children need a male role model. Kids raised my single moms tend to have issues. I myself would never do it because I'm not altruistic to an extreme level which is what raising another mans child is. Would rather be single than commit to a single mom.

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pWally View Post
    All miscers should be man up and wife up single moms

It's God's plan.

Only the autistic MISC... lol

IRL he isn't a beta. He's just a guy who stepped up to the plate when he didn't have to and is doing what he feels is right for people he cares about.

The only beta thing I see is criticizing people who found happiness. Would rep this guy IRL for changing that kids life for the better. SRS
    Outdoors brah is a purely fictitious persona. Any contextual or graphic creation, opinion, or post made by Outdoorsbrah is not a reflection of real life or reality in any manner, expressed nor implied.

*Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meenman83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See post 138 and learn some Etymology.

Your emotional rant makes it obvious you are extremely biased and can not look at this subject objectively.

And as I also said men who raise fatherless kids is very good for society as a whole. Children need a male role model. Kids raised my single moms tend to have issues. I myself would never do it because I'm not altruistic to an extreme level which is what raising another mans child is. Would rather be single than commit to a single mom.
    I already have my own blood children as well. You still didn't answer my question nor did you comprehend what a cuckhold is. Not an emotional rant at all as a cuckhold has nothing to do with raising a kid. If you reworded it to the kid was from an affair yes partial cuckhold but still not a cuckhold. Again learn words and labels before applying them to things. Also grown "men" that use the words alpha/beta are kids still.

I already have my own blood children as well. You still didn't answer my question nor did you comprehend what a cuckhold is. Not an emotional rant at all as a cuckhold has nothing to do with raising a kid. If you reworded it to the kid was from an affair yes partial cuckhold but still not a cuckhold. Again learn words and labels before applying them to things. Also grown "men" that use the words alpha/beta are kids still.
    A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

Metaphor and symbolism
    In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

A cuckhold is historically exactly what I have said, you are the one who is ignorant.

The term cuckold used as the way you are saying is just a fetish that has only been used this way in the past few years....
    Cuckoldry as a fetish
    Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[10][page needed][11][12]

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...and now he's on the hook for child support since he took a "fatherly role." There is really no winning in situations like this.

A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.[1]

Metaphor and symbolism
    In Western traditions, cuckolds have sometimes been described as "wearing the horns of a cuckold" or just "wearing the horns". This is an allusion to the mating habits of stags, who forfeit their mates when they are defeated by another male.

A cuckhold is historically exactly what I have said, you are the one who is ignorant.

The term cuckold used as the way you are saying is just a fetish that has only been used this way in the past few years....
    Cuckoldry as a fetish
    Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[10][page needed][11][12]
    Being a cuckhold is not the same as raising a fatherless child from a past relationship......hol lee fuk you're dense.

Being a cuckhold is not the same as raising a fatherless child from a past relationship......hol lee fuk you're dense.
    I get what you are saying, and agree in some ways. I was talking about the term from an evolutionary biology perspective.

I get what you are saying, and agree in some ways. I was talking about the term from an evolutionary biology perspective.
    There isn't an evolutionary biological perspective of the word. Have a good day as you're dead stuck on some pseudo science belief **** you probably just learned in your psych class this week.

Ok but people use the term all the time for people that were cheated on and that’s not accurate either. If someone cheats and they divorce it doesn’t fit the definition that someone decided on.

People try to use it In anyway to discredit someone. I’ve yet to see it used properly on the forums.

Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Ok but people use the term all the time for people that were cheated on and that’s not accurate either. If someone cheats and they divorce it doesn’t fit the definition that someone decided on.

People try to use it In anyway to discredit someone. I’ve yet to see it used properly on the forums.
    Yea most people are ignorant of the etymology of words, I'm guilty too, can't know everything. Historically cuck was used to describe the husband of an adulterous wife, and in biology of a man raising children that's not genetically his own. And yea if the husband divorce her obviously he doesn't fit the definition, only if he stayed with her knowing she cheats on him. Today it is used as a sexual fetish of a man watching his wife/gf get railed by another man. Then there's people that use cuck synonymously with 'weak' or in many other ways that don't really make sense. Anyways I know there's too much emotional biases that come into play to discuss this topic objectively so I'll just let it be.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Looking for accuracy on the misc

Yea most people are ignorant of the etymology of words, I'm guilty too, can't know everything. Historically cuck was used to describe the husband of an adulterous wife, and in biology of a man raising children that's not genetically his own. And yea if the husband divorce her obviously he doesn't fit the definition, only if he stayed with her knowing she cheats on him. Today it is used as a sexual fetish of a man watching his wife/gf get railed by another man. Then there's people that use cuck synonymously with 'weak' or in many other ways that don't really make sense. Anyways I know there's too much emotional biases that come into play to discuss this topic objectively so I'll just let it be.
    I'm not emotional about it at all. As dude above said, raising kids has nothing to do with being a cuckhold.

I wonder if there are true cucks on here but no one would ever actually say it.

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It ain't trickin if you got it Op... you can be a provider too if you find success someday
    The only 5k I will ever complete: rep power on bb.com

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not emotional about it at all. As dude above said, raising kids has nothing to do with being a cuckhold.

I wonder if there are true cucks on here but no one would ever actually say it.
    +644 reps would make people here say just about anything. I'm surprised you don't have these guys send you their latest tranny fetish stories weekly

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would never be in a relationship with a woman who had a kid from another relationship, not once

SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SportCoat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    words change meaning all the time depending on how the majority of people use them. the word "ironic" was misused for years and the meaning started to change. i don't see anything wrong with using the word cuck in a different way, and the meaning used now is pretty close to the original.

Originally Posted by SportCoat View Post
    words change meaning all the time depending on how the majority of people use them. the word "ironic" was misused for years and the meaning started to change. i don't see anything wrong with using the word cuck in a different way, and the meaning used now is pretty close to the original.
    Yea i know and I agree. But in science the word "cuckold" is still being used to describe any male that raises children that are not genetically his own. There's entire books written about it in biology. People ITT deny this fact, and act like the only definition of the word is the way most people on forums use it to describe a sexual fetish or someone whos "beta" that has only started being used in very recent years. I'm just going by the scientific use of the word.

Heres a scientific book written on it...
    https://www.amazon.com/Female-Infide.../dp/0521607345