fatpug is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Will those marks go away?

Hello .
    I feel disgusted looking at myself on the mirror.
    I feel I will never have an esthetic body .

I really need advice to know what to expect.

Stats:
    177 cm /
    115 kg /
    BF : around 36%

Im actually genually afraid of how to cure those stretch marks and if they will favorise the loose skin (you know cause skin is not in good condition)

Pic:
    imgur .com /a/hKvCe

Im 22 btw

JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fatpug View Post
    Hello .
    I feel disgusted looking at myself on the mirror.
    I feel I will never have an esthetic body .

I really need advice to know what to expect.

Stats:
    177 cm /
    115 kg /
    BF : around 36%

Im actually genually afraid of how to cure those stretch marks and if they will favorise the loose skin (you know cause skin is not in good condition)
    The damage you have done to your skin has already been done and if you want to avoid any further damage I would suggest you to start losing weight.

Stretch marks will never go away. They will become less noticable over time though. I'm someone who gets stretch marks super easily. I have them in my arms, legs, belly, chest, lower back and... well pretty much all over my body. Ones that I've had long time can only be seen from very close distance, but they are still there. You can't really see them in photos for example. I'm not sure how much stretch marks has to do with loose skin though, because I've now lost ~25 kg and 26 cm off my belly and so far my skin has tightened up just fine.
    My fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173521121

I hate my body .

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate my body .
    Those scars won't go away but they shouldn't. They're a physical representation and reminder to be better and constantly improve. Hit the weights and get your diet in check, lots of resources in here for that
    Barely decent crew

Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10) Letram is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hate my body .
    There’s only two things you can do: get depressed about it or work to change it. It sounds like you’re feeling super down but I’d recommend that you choose the latter response.
    Last edited by Letram; 12-02-2017 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Typo
    “Sig line can't be a novel” - Mod

Fixed it:

“Nineteen Eighty-For” by George Orwell

Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kalagaraz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JSim83 View Post
    The damage you have done to your skin has already been done and if you want to avoid any further damage I would suggest you to start losing weight.

Stretch marks will never go away. They will become less noticable over time though. I'm someone who gets stretch marks super easily. I have them in my arms, legs, belly, chest, lower back and... well pretty much all over my body. Ones that I've had long time can only be seen from very close distance, but they are still there. You can't really see them in photos for example. I'm not sure how much stretch marks has to do with loose skin though, because I've now lost ~25 kg and 26 cm off my belly and so far my skin has tightened up just fine.
    This. I have them on my arms and sides and they started off really noticeable pinkish color, but now they are whitish and just a little lighter than rest of skin. Don't believe they will fade away any more than this.

I don't believe they have any affect on loose skin other than just being an indicator that you've put on enough weight that loose skin might be a possibility. So far I don't see an indicators that I'm getting loose skin and I've dropped from 30% BF down to about 21% now.

I don't know how effective they are, but there are treatments such as laser stretch mark removal. However, your first goal needs to be getting your body into good condition and making sure you how the willpower to keep it in good condition, otherwise the treatments are pointless to even think about.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You will have them forever, and they wont go away, thats the reality. Move on from that point and focus on everything else, this is nothing worth worrying about.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) k41m is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have stretch marks everywhere, from legs to shoulders. I've always hated it, and i didn't do anything to stop it, instead i kept gaining weight till i hit like 270 lbs for a long time.

Then i lost some weight through crash diets (bad idea), and stabilized at around 250, but still looked like a flat tire, and felt miserable and self conscious about it all the time.

This year i just realized, mostly through a bunch of failures on many aspects of my life, that even if i failed so much on everything, i was done with hurting my own body, and that such silly details as stretch marks and loose skin shouldn't impair an entire improve toward many other aspects of my life such as strength, endurance, overall energy to do things, and of course aesthetics (with clothes). I must admit that i still feel disgusted with the way i look naked, but at the same time that's one of my biggest motivations and what i'm working in order to change. There's plenty of stories out there with people who were 2 or 3 times bigger than me, and now they are bodybuilders.

No excuses allowed, with hard work and commitment, results will come, not as fast as we are accustomed thanks to this silly world's idiosyncrasy, but results will come either way.

Good luck.
    Lifting since Jan 2018
    Start: 45/45/135
    2018: 330/195/475
    2019: 440/215/535
    (current)