WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Does Keto Mean Faster Fat Loss at same deficit as higher carb diet?

I was wondering does keto mean faster fat loss at same deficit as a higher carb diet. I know cals in v cals out is what matters at the end, though I'm a bit unclear cause you are running off fat on a ketogenic diet and don't have the extra carbs to burn first. I'm not too fussed on the other benefits of keto (feeling, mental benefits etc.), my only goal is to lose 8% body fat as quickly as possible and then maintain it with a regular training and eating xd.
    Thanks

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. As long as protein and calories are matched keto doesn't cause faster fat loss than a carb based diet.

Since you're 17 you shouldn't be doing keto and unless you're overweight you shouldn't be cutting at all.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WizzyL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    No. As long as protein and calories are matched keto doesn't cause faster fat loss than a carb based diet.

Since you're 17 you shouldn't be doing keto and unless you're overweight you shouldn't be cutting at all.
    Yeah I am overweight :/ Wanna get lower body fat percentages then build muscle xd

CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50) CresMagni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WizzyL View Post
    my only goal is to lose 8% body fat as quickly as possible
    You didn't get heavy over night and you wont get lean that way either, no matter what they diet is. It takes time for your body to change in a healthy manner.

Your young, guessing your metabolism is through the roof much like every other 17 year olds is. Just start eating healthy and committing to working out regularly. In a few months time you'll be surprised at the difference in the mirror.

Originally Posted by CresMagni View Post
    You didn't get heavy over night and you wont get lean that way either, no matter what they diet is. It takes time for your body to change in a healthy manner.

Your young, guessing your metabolism is through the roof much like every other 17 year olds is. Just start eating healthy and committing to working out regularly. In a few months time you'll be surprised at the difference in the mirror.
    Yeah I've just come into the realization that, that is case. I'm taking things slow. Training heavy for little sets 3 times a week and walking 10km every other day and just enjoying foods I like (making sure they fit my macros xd) Thanks for the advice

3chuu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My first dipping in keto was amazing. 1500k calories a day. sprinting every other day. lost about 80 pounds in 2 months.

Registered User chriscarvalho89's Avatar
    chriscarvalho89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WizzyL View Post
    Yeah I am overweight :/ Wanna get lower body fat percentages then build muscle xd
    As long as you eat plenty of vegetables and home cooked meals with meats, cheese, eggs and other protein sources you will lose weight. Typically, people find that keto has better results due to the fact that you are cutting out carbs. Cutting out carbs reduces the calories you take in since its 1 of the 3 macro nutrients. Going further, both fats and proteins keep you far more full and satiated that carbs. So your appetite will be reduced and therefore you will eat less and lose more fat. There are plenty of keto benefits that we could also dive into but we'll leave that for another time.

My advice is track all your meals and see how many calories you are eating on keto. If you aren't losing 1-2 lbs per week, drop your calories by 250 and try again for another week. repeat until you are losing 1-2 lbs per week consistently. Hope my answer helps
    No advertising in sig line

Originally Posted by chriscarvalho89 View Post
    As long as you eat plenty of vegetables and home cooked meals with meats, cheese, eggs and other protein sources you will lose weight. Typically, people find that keto has better results due to the fact that you are cutting out carbs. Cutting out carbs reduces the calories you take in since its 1 of the 3 macro nutrients. Going further, both fats and proteins keep you far more full and satiated that carbs. So your appetite will be reduced and therefore you will eat less and lose more fat. There are plenty of keto benefits that we could also dive into but we'll leave that for another time.

My advice is track all your meals and see how many calories you are eating on keto. If you aren't losing 1-2 lbs per week, drop your calories by 250 and try again for another week. repeat until you are losing 1-2 lbs per week consistently. Hope my answer helps
    Thanks for the advice!

megaspeed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chriscarvalho89 View Post

would he needs to wait a few weeks for the transitioning before the results begins?