Thread: Weak lower back

reijigikura is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Weak lower back

I need help with my bend-over rows. Every time I lift the barbell and get into position, I can only hold my position for a short-period of time and it really hits my back then I keep on failing with my posture. My back will be rounded and gives a "bad" stretch to my lower back. All help will be appreciated, thanks.
    Success isn't given. It's earned.

Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Xxpidarasxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do some hyperextension. And make sure that you are on right program.

Registered User ThePowerdaddy88's Avatar
    ThePowerdaddy88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by reijigikura View Post
    I need help with my bend-over rows. Every time I lift the barbell and get into position, I can only hold my position for a short-period of time and it really hits my back then I keep on failing with my posture. My back will be rounded and gives a "bad" stretch to my lower back. All help will be appreciated, thanks.
    Increase your deadlift, and maybe try some paused deadlifts to nail that position down