ErBu97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Bad diet + exercise

Hey everyone unfortunately im in a bad living situation and i eat once a day tops. I probably consume about 300-500 calories per day. It sucks and i know its not good for you, its not my choice. Without boo hooing too much i was homeless not long ago and im hardly not homeless at the moment, i am not exaggerating any facts. I manage to get myself protien powder so i get about 3-4 scoops a day and i have started working out the last few weeks. Is that just gonna destroy my muscle? Should i just not workout if i dont get nutrients? I know muscle growth is simply having more protien synthesis than protien breakdown so..

Im 20 years old, 215 lbs, 6 foot 3 inches tall, probably 25% bfp. Kind of a crappy feeling honestly i feel like i dont have anything but my body and i cant even do anything with my physique not by lack on trying..,

Thanks in advance ������
    Last edited by ErBu97; 06-26-2017 at 12:00 AM.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you eat 3-500 calories daily for an extended period you will die of malnutrition

Perhaps you don't know how many calories you are consuming, but if it is anywhere near double or triple what you say you need to seek help financially or foodwise

At this level of nutritional intake it isn't bout working out or not but about basic survival

Im certain i eat well under 1000 calories a day. I'm well aware that sounds insane but ive eaten much less for much longer periods of time (been eating 5 times a week for the last two and a half mnths), help isnt available for all, i dont even qualify for foodstamps smh (as a homeless, 20 yr old man) . I used to be a boxer and be on a professional diet and training regiment but things happen

thanks for the information i just wont workout
    Last edited by ErBu97; 06-26-2017 at 12:03 AM. Reason: 2 include more info

Hzuiel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can calculate your minimum number of calories to maintain body weight with online calculators. You are eating way below that, and as the other person said if you do that long enough youd eventually get sickly and die. People have health problems and die of malnutrition in the third world all the time. Too little of certain vitamins and you can have bone density loss, blindness, scurvy, and other things. Its a pretty serious situation and it doesnt require you to eat absolutely nothing to starve to death. If i understand the science right your body wont build muscle if it is in even a moderate state of caloric deficit, much less the deficit you are talking about. The calculator i just used said 2340 calories with you info. That is if you are totally sedentary. If you are fairly active then you will have even higher requirements. The person who mentioned if you know for sure how many calories you are taking in was probably on to something because eating that little for 2 months youd expect to see someone drop close to 40, maybe even 50 lbs.

Anyway my main point is i dont think you can benefit from working out with that severe of a caloric deficit, and as was already stated, it is dangerously low. Forget about working out, figuring out how to get more food is priority #1. Once you have a steady food supply, then work out.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

I would check out these links above to see what exactly your macros and caloric intake are for you personally.

I alreadly know how many calories i should be eating but its not my choice as i said before. I know 1000 calories a day is required to maintain 100 lbs, id need 2,150 calories a day to maintain my current weight. But I have not eaten 1000 callories in a single day for at least over a month i am completely certain of it.

I used to be a boxer and had to count my caloric ingestion, and monitor my health pretty closely. i just can tell based off the types of food (common knowledge stuff) about how much calories i get daily when its so little there isnt much 'calorie tracking' involved. I eat one to two food items daily
    Last edited by ErBu97; 06-26-2017 at 04:37 PM.

My eating habits are similar to that of a wild animal it just comes here & there whenever it does and unfortunately sometimes it doesnt

pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100) pocketjokers is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you're short of cash don't blow your $$ on protein powder. You can get cans of sardines in hot sauce for literally $1.00 that have 17g+ of protein, 140+ calories, and good fats/omega 3's.