Registered User mansoorhussain0's Avatar
    mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question best time to use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey?

Hello

for lean muscle mass and get rid of fat it is better to use with water or milk...?

Want to know what is the best time to use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey. my workout time is 8.00pm

if use with milk shake (like 3 banana and one apple) after workout .....?

if use vapor x5 next gen as pre workout and after workout use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey with milk shake after workout .....?

any suggestion...........?
    Last edited by mansoorhussain0; 06-06-2017 at 03:39 AM.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    protein will not help you lose fat. drink it in whatever liquid you choose. It is all about hitting your macros.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    protein will not help you lose fat. drink it in whatever liquid you choose. It is all about hitting your macros.
    Indeed. The timing of your protein isn't relevant to the vast majority of people and isn't nearly as important as meeting your macro. The latter is what you should worry about. Use protein powder whenever convenient to meet your macro, if you need the help doing so.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Head Manlet In Charge LiftingLando's Avatar
    LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LiftingLando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take your pre before your session. Protein can be consumed at any time just make sure you are hitting your macro content. And to the first question, milk will have more fat and calories in it than water when adding to your shakes but if you a lot that into your daily amounts, then it won't be a issue. However you chose will be fine.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/man.htm
    www.mansports.com

DSC -- North Carolina Chapter

Harley Davidson Enthusiast and Semi-Pro Wannabe Bowler
    -- Creatine 5g/day, 6.78g Canadian --

weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weightpile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diss the milk, water and a handful of berries. I take my shakes before and after but time on the weightpile is 2-3 hours.
    'On the Internet, everyone squats. In real life, the squat rack is always empty'.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mansoorhussain0 View Post
    Hello

for lean muscle mass and get rid of fat it is better to use with water or milk...?

Want to know what is the best time to use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey. my workout time is 8.00pm

if use with milk shake (like 3 banana and one apple) after workout .....?

if use vapor x5 next gen as pre workout and after workout use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey with milk shake after workout .....?

any suggestion...........?
    For "lean muscle mass and get rid of fat" taking in whey protein has little to do with anything. What counts is your overall diet and whether your in a caloric deficit, maintanance or surplus along with your training. Its hard to both lose fat and gain muscle mass, usually its called recomp...recomps are an effect newbies get and experts master. I would pick a goal either fat loss or muscle gain and adjust your diet accordingly to your goals and take the whey protein to help meat your macros.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=156380533
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WolfBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you're trying to lose weight you need to put yourself in a caloric deficit, if you're trying to add mass eat in a surplus-figure what your goal at the moment is.A protein shake isnt going to just burn fat and get you jacked.
    *Prep coach/Cert.Personal trainer-contact for online training
    *Instagram: amythewolf
    *Texas Crew

johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) johnlejeune is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I take 4 scoops in a gallon hug and sip it during my 2 hour gym session. The last 45 min are in the dry sauna. Seeing results this way

mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mansoorhussain0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks KimJong-il
    I would pick a goal (fat loss). how whey protein helps me losing weight, i have heard that whey protein is used to gain mass

Originally Posted by emergency View Post

Thanks emergency
    according to you "protein will not help you lose fat"
    it will made me massy......?
    or..........?

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I worked at a supplement store as an assistant manager, and the questions I'd get about whey protein, had me dying inside.

I take whey protein, but I'm still hungry?

Will whey protein help me to add muscle? "Do you currently work out?" No, but I'm planning on starting soon.

I'm looking for something to lose weight. When ever you mention caloric deficit, they kind of shut off. Didn't make it at a bs shop, I mean supplement shop.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Protein will not make you "massy" unless it's totaled into your total caloric intake
    --> example: let's say your body burns 2000 calories to maintain the weight you're at. If you consume more than 2000 calories, you will gain weight... also if you consume less than 2000 calories you will lose weight.

So protein powder helps add protein calories to your overalll diet. You've probably heard that protein puts on mass because it's just a simple way of providing your body with calories. But in reality it's all about your total caloric intake
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mansoorhussain0 View Post
    Thanks KimJong-il
    I would pick a goal (fat loss). how whey protein helps me losing weight, i have heard that whey protein is used to gain mass
    Whey protein wont help you lose weight but will help you hit your daily protein requirements if your not getting enough from food. Having adequate daily protein can help minimize muscle loss which is something nobody wants when cutting. Study up that link I gave you and get yourself in a deficit.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

Make sure you have your diet in check and use any powder to help you hit your daily protein number.