viskej83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm 34 Years, 5.6' and body weight is 114lbs - Need Help

I'm 34 Years, 5.6' and body weight is 114lbs. Recently ordered "Optimum Nutrition" Protein Powder Weight Gainer* "Loaded with 1,250 Calories, 250g of Carbs, & 25 Vitamins and Minerals to Pack on Pounds*" . Could you guys please suggest what's the best way to strat with.

I will appreciate your response.

Thanks,
    V.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Put it in your mouth and swallow. It's just powdered food.

I would, though, ask my self why you find it hard to just eat. I'm 5'6, and I haven't been 114lbs since I was like 12 years old.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First off you need to get your diet set up. Do you know your macros or daily caloric allotment?? If not find a TDEE calculator. Once you enter the info it will give you your maintenance calories. You want to take that number and add 500 calories on top of it. That will be the total amount of calories you will need to consume daily in order to gain weight. Since you already purchased the mass gainer, use it to help you reach your caloric needs. I would not suggest relying on it though for most of your calories as it's always better to consume whole foods so you do not miss out on important micronutrients.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000) WitYoChestBoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Put it in your mouth and swallow. It's just powdered food.

I would, though, ask my self why you find it hard to just eat. I'm 5'6, and I haven't been 114lbs since I was like 12 years old.
    This. Even for a girl at that height 114lb's is extremely light. Start eating man. Peanut butter is very dense in calories, I also drink milk with everymeal when im bulking to help my reach my daily calorie goals. Add almonds or any other high calorie nut to your cereal in the morning etc.. Just add little extra things in your meals throughout the day. Those little things add up to be 500+ cals by the end of the day. Gl with your goals.

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    First off you need to get your diet set up. Do you know your macros or daily caloric allotment?? If not find a TDEE calculator. Once you enter the info it will give you your maintenance calories. You want to take that number and add 500 calories on top of it. That will be the total amount of calories you will need to consume daily in order to gain weight. Since you already purchased the mass gainer, use it to help you reach your caloric needs. I would not suggest relying on it though for most of your calories as it's always better to consume whole foods so you do not miss out on important micronutrients.

Thanks for your suggestion i need around 1700 calories per day atlest and if i compare my foods habits seems like i am not consuingf even the 800 daily.
    I will try out to have lots of high claorie food

Originally Posted by WitYoChestBoa View Post
    This. Even for a girl at that height 114lb's is extremely light. Start eating man. Peanut butter is very dense in calories, I also drink milk with everymeal when im bulking to help my reach my daily calorie goals. Add almonds or any other high calorie nut to your cereal in the morning etc.. Just add little extra things in your meals throughout the day. Those little things add up to be 500+ cals by the end of the day. Gl with your goals.
    Thanks a lot for your suggestion , I was never worried about my health and height and now deel like underweight and have to take care.

Originally Posted by viskej83 View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion i need around 1700 calories per day atlest and if i compare my foods habits seems like i am not consuingf even the 800 daily.
    I will try out to have lots of high claorie food
    one more thing could you please suggest if i am taking around 2000 calories per day , Do i need to burn out those and how much atleast i should burn out?

agera98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Don't fuss too much

one more thing could you please suggest if i am taking around 2000 calories per day , Do i need to burn out those and how much atleast i should burn out?
    Don't worry about how much you should be burning.. Get a solid workout routine in and start eating clean i.e not "dirty" bulking

By dirty bulking I mean eating a bag of cupcakes worth 1000 cals and hoping to pack on the punds.. No doubt you will.. But alot of it will be fat and trust me, later on you will regret it..
    Eat clean whole foods like rice, almonds, oats, chicken, fish, etc..
    Basically if 1700 cals is your maintenance, then eat 500 above that and measure your weight after a week
    Your goal should be to gain 0.5-1 lbs of weight per week
    Anymore than that and you'll be packing on fat along with the muscle.. If that doesn't workout for you, try adjusting the calorie intake accordingly.. There are plenty of topics on the forums for you to check
    Good luck on your weight gain journey
    Stay safe and Build well

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1700 calories isn't enough. That's honestly more suitable for 10 year old.

I would try 2300 to start. Add more calories if you don't gain weight in a week or two.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    1700 calories isn't enough. That's honestly more suitable for 10 year old.

I would try 2300 to start. Add more calories if you don't gain weight in a week or two.
    Thanks, a lot !

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TDEE Calculator

Calculating Calories and Macronutrients

Nutrition

Workout Routines

Most importantly I would figure out your macros and caloric intake. Then try to hit those numbers with whole food and if you can't use your mass gainer to help you take in the necessary calories and macros for you and your goals.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to be in a caloric surpus along with a proper weight training program if you want to gain weight. Check out this link to help you get a good idea of how much you need to consumer. If you dont eat enough calories you will fail to achieve your goals.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=156380533
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife