Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    Age 41 and you're giving the advice of a fukin highschool potato...Is this a joke? For every guy reading this thread, this is the type of siht that separates immature relationships and people from mature ones. You don't play these kind of fukin games in a relationship...and if you do, then you're either inexperienced, young af, or just an old idiot that hasn't learned from past mistakes and your relationship will inevitably fail...
    He voiced his opinion in a mature way about not wanting her to go.

Yes,I agree being real and true and no fronts is part of alpha. I did not tell him to fake anything

I told him not to cry and whine to her about her going. Its pointles to belabour those dreary ills at this point

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thread turned into about tree fiddy side beefs.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phesper View Post
    Interesting deductive reasonings. I wont say that your right or wrong but ill just list facts.

-Her romper I believe is from Asos.
    -The shoes are Steve Madden, idk if you consider that low or top quality.
    -She dresses for attention from me. Plus she lost a good amount of weight since weve been dating (my fitness influence) and likes to show off a bit more.Take that into consideration because we all do it when we started lifting
    We all want attention, I fault no one for that. I was going to say something about the weight (you can tell from her knees) but I thought that was getting a little too personal.
    Props to her for losing the weight.

Steve Madden shoes are made in China. Again, I dont need to have the whole misc ripping me about this. I wear plenty of things made in china, but if I am making a statement (like she is with her shoes) then my shoes will be hand made by John Lobb or Enzo Bonafe. I make a statement when meeting a large client for the first time, etc.

If im going out to a nice dinner with the wife, i'll still just wear my vans and jeans. I dont need attention from anyone going to dinner with wife.

If my wife wants to make a statement with lets say her purse, shes gonna carry hermes or bottega veneta. All this stuff is non labeled and does not have a "look at me" type of design to it. Subtle stuff made by hand with the best materials and craftsmanship. To the regular joe these pieces cant be deciphered, but for the people that know, will know.
    On a day to day basis my wife carries a cheap purse she literally bought at Target or something.
    Last edited by donblaximus; 04-17-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000) Phesper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    We all want attention, I fault no one for that. I was going to say something about the weight (you can tell from her knees) but I thought that was getting a little too personal.
    Props to her for losing the weight.

Steve Madden shoes are made in China. Again, I dont need to have the whole misc ripping me about this. I wear plenty of things made in china, but if I am making a statement (like she is with her shoes) then my shoes will be hand made by John Lobb or Enzo Bonafe. I make a statement when meeting a large client for the first time, etc.

If im going out to a nice dinner with the wife, i'll still just wear my vans and jeans. I dont need attention from anyone going to dinner with wife.

If my wife wants to make a statement with lets say her purse, shes gonna carry hermes or bottega veneta. All this stuff is non labeled and does not have a "look at me" type of design to it. Subtle stuff made by hand with the best materials and craftsmanship. To the regular joe these pieces cant be deciphered, but for the people that know, will know.
    On a day to day basis my wife carries a cheap purse she literally bought at Target or something.
    Well in terms of context, which I think you are implying, this was taken at new years at a hotel right before going out to the club. She does not wear stuff like this daily or on a regular basis. She wanted to dress sexy to shine better than the other woman and look sexy for me.

Interesting points though, I like your thought process

anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) anonkunbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't worry about a thing OP. Raul will look after her

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    thread turned into about tree fiddy side beefs.
    Is it even a good thread if this doesn't happen?
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lefticle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lmfao OP looks like your GF is the one who will be getting the shaft....not you
    See title.

Always Neg Back Crew.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well in terms of context, which I think you are implying, this was taken at new years at a hotel right before going out to the club. She does not wear stuff like this daily or on a regular basis. She wanted to dress sexy to shine better than the other woman and look sexy for me.

I think its all healthy conversation, not everyone will agree with me but I dont expect everyone to agree.
    Understand, she wanted to "out shine" the other women at the club......but here in lies my point:

1. BS if you honestly think its just for you then you and her are both lying to yourself.
    2. My wife doenst value "lots of attention" as a good thing. Its the quality of attention that matters to her.

She and I agree with my second point. On a day to day basis Id rather have a low profile and only draw attention from the right people.
    If I want to come out with a bang, i coming out with a bang and bringing quality stuff.

wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wincel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure your gf and her sister will have a wonderful time in Cuba. They will really get a feel for the people there. I am sure they will appreciate how long and hard the people of Cuba work. Their tour guide, Javier, will be happy to show them everything. I'm sure they will appreciate Javier's palette as they sample his peoples' delicious Cuban desserts. Not only are they salty and high in protein, but your gf will also find that they also act as a soothing facial skin softener. I bet she will remember her trip to Cuba fondly forever, and in nine months or so, she will receive an authentic Cuban souvenir for her travels.

PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PersianP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    Agreed, 5% (or less) of males hit their first million liquid by 30 or less as well.
    Im not saying the girls wearing revealing cheap rompers shouldnt be, it just tells me where their mindset is at. Its all about the data (the many many small things put together in context). Im also not saying you shouldnt get with these girls. All i am saying is if you are a top tier dude, you should get with a top tier woman, else things typically dont work out. Which is why people always complain about marraige, because they are not analyzing all of their data points.
    I can also tell who the real hustlers are using the same data concept, they wouldnt have to show me the million in the bank, I will know way before then.
    What do you do for work bro?

Also OP, you said this is the last chance she has to travel since she's turning 26? Wot?
    *[Persian Empire Crew]*

RIP Zyzz

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think she's being disrespectful especially cancelling the Boston trip just to shaft you on the Cuba trip. Sounds like she's entitled and an attention whore to be honest. You gotta decide if you're ok with that or not.

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    This has probably been mentioned, but my experience with girls who 'like to travel' are that they lack stability, responsibility and are fukin sloots
    Untraceable dick.

Every sloots dream come true

clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) clodoveo1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this guy has posted the same pic of his gf in last 5 of his thread

Hodgetwins made me Alpha NeednOut's Avatar
    NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000) NeednOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    roll bread OP

That pic been used a few times over the years
    INSTA: d_breezy_100

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Che and Raul gonna be all up in them sanctioned sugar walls redistributing them guts equally among the proletariat.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    you're a disgrace. glorifying that orange crush like it's some trophy. drink grape crush, the crush of africa and maybe i'll respect you.
    LOL you didnt come back at me all crazy, now i know you're a slayer.

We're cool my dude.

HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000) HalimRafiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    you're projecting...
    Maybe I am, dude's cool though, i take back what I said.

Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jigger1983 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just read the cliffs.

go North Carolina

alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100) alpha187 is not very well liked. (-100)
    OP

This is a bigger red flag than my rep points .

Manuel , Sosa and Tony Montanna will be taking care of her .

Don't let this happen OP

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lol ok.

This is new, miscer posts about his gf taking back his V-Day gift and planning a trip without him. but they've "worked it out." because "communication is key"

Dumass- communication is key from the START, not to patch crap up. your relationship is on the decline to being over dude, srs. Think about it, any girl that respected and loved her bf would never do that. or there would be a conversation about it. She just went off on her own. If you can't see the future ramifications of this then you must truly be new at understanding sloots.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) meteoraniac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    instead of forcing her not to go, let her go, turn ur gf into fwb while u find a girl that truly values u
    Sloots come and go but moms are forever

Get to know your parents: you never know when they'll be gone for good.
    Be nice to your siblings: they're your best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
    Enjoy your body: use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it: it's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.

LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000) LDARboyo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds ****ty OP, what did you decide to do?

Reminds me of when my GF of 3.5 years went on a ski trip over new years with 2 girl friends and 8 dudes lmao and I wasn't invited. We broke up then.

tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tim5p is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have a gf that has hobbies/passions (traveling) and the wherewithal and moxy to pursue them. Who are you to tell another adult what they can or cannot do?

If her actions do not coincide with your expectations of a girlfriend then break up, but realize youre breaking up with a girl who likes to travel for traveling.
    Such is life for Timothy

ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have not read anything but the OP. I'd voice my concern and not argue it any further. Just state your stance and that's it, she will try to pull out more and it will become a fight. I'd avoid that, say your part and continue living bout your life (if you can't then this is a sign you've put the pussy on a pedestal and your emotions need to get in check). If she goes she goes, when she comes back you should have detached yourself and she's either really gotta beg for you and beckon at your will ór it's done. If she doesn't go after you voiced your opinion and did not get into an arguement then it's aight. If you got in a fight then stop that habit of entertaining her drama; instead voice your opinion and know better than to get yourself into an arguement.
    Make Misc Great Again

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I

-Her romper I believe is from Asos.
    -The shoes are Steve Madden, idk if you consider that low or top quality.

how does it feel that my breakfast costed more than her outfit?

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post

Username: stevesteve

:/

They are looking for you everywhere, turn yourself in pls

AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AmIGoodNuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post

Not gonna lie. I like a girl that can be thrifty and make it look good. I would of never guessed that to be 12-15 dollars. I guess its safe to say she isnt materialistic.
    B:300 S:405 D:485

2/5/17: The Crowning of King Brady.

"I have embraced my Autism. I am a proud Autist. I believe it endows me with special powers that are incomprehensible to pathetic normies like you. I would gladly sacrifice any chance at a normal life to benefit from the GIFT that is AUTISM."-Ausaric

MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuckSnapper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HalimRafiki View Post
    LOL you didnt come back at me all crazy, now i know you're a slayer.

We're cool my dude.
    Originally Posted by HalimRafiki View Post
    Maybe I am, dude's cool though, i take back what I said.
    For what it's worth you're cool in my book now for this.
    There is no thing without nothing.

MCC TAutist dicord: https://discord.gg/nX2fBRu

RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RaibeartBruis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't forget to clean up after the bull, cucky.
    HTC

STEMcel

Xboxcel

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    She doesn't respect you (srs).