BrandonDubbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help: Looking for a site with multiple workouts (w/pics) READ

Anyone know of a good site where there are multiple body workouts with pictures because i only have a universal machine and a bench press and curl bar... im working with what i have until i hit the weight room at school in a month or so give me a hand please.
    ~Brandon~

younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) younglifter13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by younglifter13
    take a look at this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=143006

and this:
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
    bump thats what i was goin to post...