Page 110 of 237 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,300 of 7097
    whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've never posted in this thread, but used to notice how busy it was in the past. I think that people are just more interested in self-focused apps like snap chat, FB, IG, etc...and even the bodyspace app is good. I started using that about a year ago, and the format is a lot like FB. I can post in my workout journal in the forums for example, and get a few people who comment, but if I post the same workout in the bodyspace app, I might get 100 people who like it, and 20 comments. If bb.com went to an app format like that, or at least made the site format easier to use on your phone, think it would attract and keep more people. My point being, don't think it's just this thread, think the forum's traffic in general has slowed.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    I've never posted in this thread, but used to notice how busy it was in the past. I think that people are just more interested in self-focused apps like snap chat, FB, IG, etc...and even the bodyspace app is good. I started using that about a year ago, and the format is a lot like FB. I can post in my workout journal in the forums for example, and get a few people who comment, but if I post the same workout in the bodyspace app, I might get 100 people who like it, and 20 comments. If bb.com went to an app format like that, or at least made the site format easier to use on your phone, think it would attract and keep more people. My point being, don't think it's just this thread, think the forum's traffic in general has slowed.
    Summed it up.

10 years ago there was a sh!tstorm in here when the hazing process of someone new resulted in that person reporting a bunch of posts. Suddenly this place went from being completely ignored by mods to a hot spot and a lot of regulars were banned when they objected to the unwanted attention. That's why it says "2006 Thread Deletion Era." That all went down early 2007.

As a result many announced they'd had enough of the joint and that they'd be posting elsewhere. The only problem is there was nowhere else. Every other training forum was dead while this place looked more like a chat room. I can remember days where I'd log in and there'd be 20+ new pages to read. Anyway after a month or two they all returned.

It's obviously not like that anymore. No shortage of options for interacting with people about training or going O/T. There isn't even a forum link on the main menu — it's nested under Community. Search is broken. Forum interface looked ancient a decade ago and is torture on a mobile device. Future doesn't look promising.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Summed it up.

10 years ago there was a sh!tstorm in here when the hazing process of someone new resulted in that person reporting a bunch of posts. Suddenly this place went from being completely ignored by mods to a hot spot and a lot of regulars were banned when they objected to the unwanted attention. That's why it says "2006 Thread Deletion Era." That all went down early 2007.

As a result many announced they'd had enough of the joint and that they'd be posting elsewhere. The only problem is there was nowhere else. Every other training forum was dead while this place looked more like a chat room. I can remember days where I'd log in and there'd be 20+ new pages to read. Anyway after a month or two they all returned.

It's obviously not like that anymore. No shortage of options for interacting with people about training or going O/T. There isn't even a forum link on the main menu — it's nested under Community. Search is broken. Forum interface looked ancient a decade ago and is torture on a mobile device. Future doesn't look promising.
    With bb.com seemingly not GAF about the forum, no, the future is not promising.

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Summed it up.

Sounds like so much has changed. You know what surprises me too, are the journal sections in all the sub forums are super slow. But the bodyspace app is really active, probably because each tracked workout shows up in a feed like FB and just gets more views. It’s easy to “like” something too whereas a journal, you have to comment.

A lot of people complain about the bodyspace app too, though...so can’t please everyone.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Summed it up.

This is also approximately when im2manly was introduced to the Rant.

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd say the search function here is better than Wikipedia's. I never search through Wikipedia, I only use google. Here I actually use it, and use Google as a last resort.

Since my time here, I've posted on a small outskirt forum very much unrelated to bodybuilding or weightlifting. You highlight text, and a little click-box pops up giving you the option to reply to said string. Mind was blown. Notifications of quotes, reps, and threads updated since you last were in them. Posting YT or Twitter addresses just embeds them automatically. Leaving a thread with inputted text stores whatever you typed into a cache via some sort of autosave.

I noticed that forum get 100,000 posts within a matter of months, but traffic there also slowed down to about 1/8th of that I believe from the presidential running mate announcements up to the election (not insinuating a necessary correlation). Not sure if Dom you have any grasp on such statistics over time.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Progress at new location. Doing this alone gave me a headache (but what doesn't these days)

Moving all of your home weight stuff in addition to every other ****ing thing your family owns is a bit tiresome

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone here seen the Marvel Netflix shows?

I've been watching The Punisher. Didn't think I'd like it, but it's good.

I've been watching The Punisher. Didn't think I'd like it, but it's good.
    He was my favorite part of Daredevil. I wasn't sure how this would come out since it's a spinoff, but yeah it's good.

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Progress at new location. Doing this alone gave me a headache (but what doesn't these days)

Moving all of your home weight stuff in addition to every other ****ing thing your family owns is a bit tiresome

Looks like a big move

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GeneralSerpant View Post
    He was my favorite part of Daredevil. I wasn't sure how this would come out since it's a spinoff, but yeah it's good.
    Punisher was pretty good. I need to watch Iron Fist and the Defenders, just haven’t allocated the time to do it.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

Agree. Have you seen Ozark on Netflix?

Originally Posted by PapaBurgandy View Post
    Punisher was pretty good. I need to watch Iron Fist and the Defenders, just haven’t allocated the time to do it.
    I like the connective development between each of the shows. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage have a lot of elements that nonetheless stay in their show/season, but they are really great shows in themselves just for that matter. Daredevil and Iron Fist seem to have connective tissue between their stories, but save for a certain character, they're actually distinct for the most part just with nature of how the Hand is organized. In that case, The Defenders as a show still had to bring most the aspects of those two shows together as well as the circumstances surrounding JJ and LC. I'm not really gonna give out my specific reserves on what is the Defenders 'cause I don't want to taint any expectations unsolicitedly, but there were things that I wanted to see in The Defenders, and they kinda took it at a different pace.

Agree. Have you seen Ozark on Netflix?
    No I actually have not. Reading the synopsis, it's funny to see Jason Bateman starring in it given the role I saw him play in the movie The Gift. I plan on watching it, given its outlined premise.

Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    Looks like a big move
    Indeed. Big move for a big guy.

No I actually have not. Reading the synopsis, it's funny to see Jason Bateman starring in it given the role I saw him play in the movie The Gift. I plan on watching it, given its outlined premise.
    Jason Bateman was amazing in this role. I don't normally like this kind of plot, but literally couldn't stop watching it.

Have ribs cooking in kettle. They've been going for almost about 5 hours and the charcoal has a bit of a ways to go. Temp is at 176 F at about 3 minutes per degree.

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    O, your boys are moving the ball. Gotta punch one in.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    O, your boys are moving the ball. Gotta punch one in.
    Gonna be a tough one...
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Check it out, check it out

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Gonna be a tough one...
    Ugh. The Suckeyes look pretty good tonight.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    still compete'n.... + grats papa
    lots a louies demise bottles
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

still compete'n.... + grats papa
    lots a louies demise bottles
    They scored so hard, they broke the endzone. Still a game, rooting for your boys.

Getting interesting!

Getting interesting!
    Big Paul Chryst fan but no idea why Taylor only got 15 carries. due to break one.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Still get a good bowl game but now we root for OU & bake.
    Next year gun b good!
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

How to talk politics with your clients. Enjoy!

https://www.hartfordfunds.com/human-...1&utm_term=abm

+ hope the Big Ten cleans house in these bowl games. min. 6 wins.
    DR. 3time
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

How to talk politics with your clients. Enjoy!

https://www.hartfordfunds.com/human-...1&utm_term=abm
    Thank you but, I actually watched The Founder recently with Michael Keaton recently, and it was actually pretty eye-opening. You should give it a watch.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    PORN STAR DEAD August Ames dead at 23 – porn starlet passes away, her husband confirms

Cliffs: Social media mob triggered and goes on the attack. Takes her life.

Bonus cliffs: No one is allowed to have an opinion. Either align your views with whatever keeps the majority happy or remain quiet.

That almost sounds like...

Well, I mean, that is actually the definition of homophobia. And I'd suppose that for professional and discretionary matters, Twitter isn't the best place to reach out on a matter like this.

The Dunning-Kruger syndrome though really could have saved her. She could have stuck to her guns a bit and called out an industry that doesn't administer non-discriminatory tests. Perhaps been a little more discreet again in the process.

Also lol@ Twitter handle.

Page 110 of 237 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast