Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

***Human Evolution Supplements Needs Loggers For Amino 5.0***

Human Evolution Supplements Concentrated BCAA Amino 5.0

Amino 5.0 Label:Facts and Ingredients

+ Pure Form of BCAA's
    + 1500 mg Lysine and 1500 mg Ornithine to help increase GH and IGF Factors production
    + No Sodium* and No Artificial Color*

What can Amino 5.0 do for you?

BCAA AMINO 5.0® GH-IGF1 Booster by Human Evolution Nutrition provides the bodies ability to better utilize nutrients produced by Growth factors. This in turn can increase the dynamic action of:

Increase the shuttling of amino acids into cells throughout the body. Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein which in necessary for protein synthesis to occur.*
    Stimulates glucose transport in human muscle tissue.*
    Slows the rate of catabolic protein breakdown.*

Doctors and Athletes have looked for the best and most effective way to feed diseased or degraded cells from high intensity training. Thousands of new products come to market every year trying to help athletes recover faster and better than the training session before. Now with Amino 5.0, athletes taking in this unique formulation of Essential Amino Acids can begin to outperform their counterparts from years past. Bigger, faster and stronger recoveries allow the athlete to perform at an all time best.

IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TOTAL RECOVERY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AMINO 5.0® GH-IGF1 BOOSTER. Our advanced and super concentrated formula contains more L- Leucine, L Isoleucine and L-Valine, for maximum absorption. Maximum absorption will allow you to maintain muscle mass, avoid muscle breakdown and stimulate protein synthesis, reducing the potential of fatigue.

What makes Human BCAA Amino 5.0® GH-IGF1 Booster Different from over 100 amino acid BCAA formulas in the market? Recovery. It's been the key for athletic performances in the last decade. Human Evolution formula is different and more effective than other formulas with the addition of 1500 mg of L-Lysine and 1500 mg of L-Ornithine. This will allow you to increase your natural production of growth hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes.*

How To Enter
    Very simple, tell me why you want to try Amino 5.0 and how it could help you achieve your fitness goals?
    We are giving away 5 full sized bottles of Amino 5.0 to be logged.
    Rules
    Must agree to leave both a forum and store review for Amino 5.0 in addition to the log
    Must not have won a HES promo in the previous month
    Must have over 200 posts
    Must be in the green
    Must live in the U.S.
    Must not have a P.O. Box (will not be honored)
    What Is Required Of Loggers
    You Can NOT run another log concurrently with this (sponsored or otherwise).
    Must update log at least 3 times per week including initial thoughts on Amino 5.0, updates on how it is helping in your training, pictures and videos, and final reviews(see rules).
    Must log for duration of the product in a group log thread I will be making to keep updates in 1 centered location and with ongoing updates from all members. I will create the thread when the product starts arriving at your doors.

Last edited by FaurckkkMyronn; 03-31-2016 at 08:46 PM.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have used the Amino 5.0 before and I highly recommend it.

My favorite ways to use it were mixed in with ice-cold Perrier,
    and also with ice-cold Kirkland Diet Green Tea.

You will not be disappointed!

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoCarbsNoSugar View Post
    I have used the Amino 5.0 before and I highly recommend it.

My favorite ways to use it were mixed in with ice-cold Perrier,
    and also with ice-cold Kirkland Diet Green Tea.

You will not be disappointed!
    Thanks it is great to sip on during workouts for sure. I might have to try it with green tea that sounds interesting.

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to log this because now I am cutting and I need all the help I can get from living in this caloric deficit I am in! I am currently running a workout routine found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9709973&page=3 and a new BCAA supplement would be great since I lift right when I wake up!
    Gym Lifts / Competition Lifts (Raw, kg)
    Bench: 152.5 / 120
    Squat: 182.5 / 175
    Deadlift: 235 / 225

Best WILKS In Competition: 355.26 - 83kg class

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The loggers are going to love AMINO 5.0! Great addition to training cycle...

Originally Posted by mccyjcb View Post
    I want to log this because now I am cutting and I need all the help I can get from living in this caloric deficit I am in! I am currently running a workout routine found here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9709973&page=3 and a new BCAA supplement would be great since I lift right when I wake up!
    Human Evolution Supplements Forum Representative

www.humanevousa.com

Find our products at: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/human-evolution.html

Let's see some more entries!

AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AdriaSong11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have heard nothing but good things about this product so I would like to give it a shot if I could.

1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000) 1morerep1mr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks but minimum post is 200.

Originally Posted by FaurckkkMyronn View Post

Human Evolution Supplements Concentrated BCAA Amino 5.0

+ Pure Form of BCAA's
    + 1500 mg Lysine and 1500 mg Ornithine to help increase GH and IGF Factors production
    + No Sodium* and No Artificial Color*

What can Amino 5.0 do for you?

BCAA AMINO 5.0® GH-IGF1 Booster by Human Evolution Nutrition provides the bodies ability to better utilize nutrients produced by Growth factors. This in turn can increase the dynamic action of:

Increase the shuttling of amino acids into cells throughout the body. Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein which in necessary for protein synthesis to occur.*
    Stimulates glucose transport in human muscle tissue.*
    Slows the rate of catabolic protein breakdown.*

Doctors and Athletes have looked for the best and most effective way to feed diseased or degraded cells from high intensity training. Thousands of new products come to market every year trying to help athletes recover faster and better than the training session before. Now with Amino 5.0, athletes taking in this unique formulation of Essential Amino Acids can begin to outperform their counterparts from years past. Bigger, faster and stronger recoveries allow the athlete to perform at an all time best.

IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TOTAL RECOVERY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AMINO 5.0® GH-IGF1 BOOSTER. Our advanced and super concentrated formula contains more L- Leucine, L Isoleucine and L-Valine, for maximum absorption. Maximum absorption will allow you to maintain muscle mass, avoid muscle breakdown and stimulate protein synthesis, reducing the potential of fatigue.

What makes Human BCAA Amino 5.0® GH-IGF1 Booster Different from over 100 amino acid BCAA formulas in the market? Recovery. It's been the key for athletic performances in the last decade. Human Evolution formula is different and more effective than other formulas with the addition of 1500 mg of L-Lysine and 1500 mg of L-Ornithine. This will allow you to increase your natural production of growth hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes.*

How To Enter
    Very simple, tell me why you want to try Amino 5.0 and how it could help you achieve your fitness goals?
    We are giving away 5 full sized bottles of Amino 5.0 to be logged.
    Rules
    Must agree to leave both a forum and store review for Amino 5.0 in addition to the log
    Must not have won a HES promo in the previous month
    Must have over 200 posts
    Must be in the green
    Must live in the U.S.
    Must update log at least 3 times per week including initial thoughts on Amino 5.0, updates on how it is helping in your training, pictures and videos, and final reviews(see rules).
    Must log for duration of the product in a group log thread I will be making to keep updates in 1 centered location and with ongoing updates from all members. I will create the thread when the product starts arriving at your doors.

Originally Posted by AdriaSong11 View Post
    I have heard nothing but good things about this product so I would like to give it a shot if I could.

www.humanevousa.com

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to try Amino 5.0 because I'm always pushing into very high rep ranges and have never used a product with 1.5g of lysine or ornthine which will both assist in taking workouts to another level!

Off to a good start!

Don't pass this opportunity people! AMINO 5.0 is Bad to the Bone!

www.humanevousa.com

andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewq6100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been looking for a total package BCAA without all the junk *like artificial colors and loads of sodium* and this seems to be the prime one so far. Out of a BCAA I expect it to work and cooperate with my muscles as well as help rebuild and repair after a huge intense workout, and I feel like this product would help in that regard, more than other products I have tried.

Many products leave you needing more than recommended scoops or even double dosing which becomes pointless. I've also found a lot of BCAAs claim they will stop or reduce muscle breakdown during HIIT training but is just not true, whereas your product seems to do just that from testimonials I've seen, as well as heard from people I Know, which makes it very ideal as well in my cut to drop bodyfat.

I am currently entered in a contest at my local gym and this BCAA would probably help boost if not leverage my position within the competition by providing excellent recovery and allowing me to train harder with more volume than I have been.

very interested!

Please, check the rules. Thanks for the interest.

[size=+1]Human Evolution Supplements Concentrated BCAA Amino 5.0

[b]+ Pure Form of BCAA's
    RULES
    Must have over 200 posts
    Must be in the green
    Must live in the U.S.

Originally Posted by andrewq6100 View Post
    I have been looking for a total package BCAA without all the junk *like artificial colors and loads of sodium* and this seems to be the prime one so far. Out of a BCAA I expect it to work and cooperate with my muscles as well as help rebuild and repair after a huge intense workout, and I feel like this product would help in that regard, more than other products I have tried.

Many products leave you needing more than recommended scoops or even double dosing which becomes pointless. I've also found a lot of BCAAs claim they will stop or reduce muscle breakdown during HIIT training but is just not true, whereas your product seems to do just that from testimonials I've seen, as well as heard from people I Know, which makes it very ideal as well in my cut to drop bodyfat.

I am currently entered in a contest at my local gym and this BCAA would probably help boost if not leverage my position within the competition by providing excellent recovery and allowing me to train harder with more volume than I have been.

very interested!

www.humanevousa.com

mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mccyjcb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump?

***Human Evolution Supplements Needs Loggers For Amino 5.0*** Don't let a great opportunity pass by your side!!!! Get in and try.

www.humanevousa.com

Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Marms1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lets get some more people in here.

Are you ready for some AMINO 5.0 log!!!!

www.humanevousa.com

Sunday bump! Hope everyone has had a good weekend

Let's see some more entries!!! Going to be closing this out sometime this week

YEAH BUDDY! That's what I said! Let's see some entries and let's see this thread blow out of proportion! BOOM!

Let's see some more entries!!! Going to be closing this out sometime this week

www.humanevousa.com

Picking winners sometime today get in here!

Originally Posted by Juice2544 View Post
    I would like to try Amino 5.0 because I'm always pushing into very high rep ranges and have never used a product with 1.5g of lysine or ornthine which will both assist in taking workouts to another level!
    Congrats to both of you. Please PM me your name, shipping and email.
    Looking forward to seeing this cooperative log with you two. Let me know as soon as you get Amino 5.0 and I will post the thread in which you two will be logging this!

Woot Woot!! Thank you! PM Sent!

Hopefully I get couple people here within the next couple hours!!!

www.humanevousa.com

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am a big believer in BCAA and always in the search of MY go to product. I am working on cutting and use BCAA as part of my supplementation. I would love the opportunity to try this product and log for you all. Please consider this old guy in your decision making process.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Juice2544 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to log fatigue prevention!

Originally Posted by bamazav View Post
    I am a big believer in BCAA and always in the search of MY go to product. I am working on cutting and use BCAA as part of my supplementation. I would love the opportunity to try this product and log for you all. Please consider this old guy in your decision making process.
    Originally Posted by Juice2544 View Post
    In to log fatigue prevention!
    PM me both your name, shipping, and an email so we can get you guys in on this log

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PM me both your name, shipping, and an email so we can get you guys in on this log
    Bro, check out this post; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1433810011
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Have you received this yet?

Did you received it?

Originally Posted by bamazav View Post

www.humanevousa.com