Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 974g63awd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NINEZeRO View Post
    Another f'cking ignorant thread by a f'cking retarded noob. OP you said so many ignorant stuff in this thread so I won't even try to reply to them. Like people have already you're an ignorant bastard. What was the point of making this thread? First, your opinions are stupid because they are backed by ignorant thoughts. Second, you know that people in this section of the forum enjoy MMA, then whey did you have to make a thread to express your stupid opinion. Everyone just ignore dumbasses like this from now on. I can't even believe how dumb your first post is.
    QFT x100000000000000000000000000000

OP, Im not going to flame you but MMA as a sport is much better WITHOUT people like you watching the events. Sorry, thats just how I feel.

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    The audience is pretty lame though, and watching live does suck because you have trouble seeing thru that cage and you have to look thru the big screen to see the action.

and the reason why boxing matches big ones are so much more better is because people actually like the sport and have knowledge they are not there to hop on a bandwagon...

I been to 2 big boxing matches and 1 ufc fight...at the boxing events it seems people carry themselfs better and are better fans...alot of people dress nice there and are into the fight.

at ufc events people dotn give a damn they just wanna see blood and violence and they boo every time it goes to the ground.

Listen to this crowd at gatti ward look at the audience and how loud they are passionate...listening to this live and seeing the people so focused and boxing the air and getting into the fight live is amazing! its very nice environment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdrnPqKigjw

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    The audience is pretty lame though, and watching live does suck because you have trouble seeing thru that cage and you have to look thru the big screen to see the action.
    I had no problems at all.

at ufc events people dotn give a damn they just wanna see blood and violence and they boo every time it goes to the ground.
    I also found this to be untrue. People cheered everytime there was a takedown, but boo'd when the fight should be stood back up, ala the Hughes fight. People actually boo'd when they stood up the Randy/Sylvia fight.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152183263

TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TexAss has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have yet to see one live but I think I'd agree on some of the points when I do go see one. I really enjoy watching them on PPV. I think the lack of multiple vantage points (cameras) would detract a good bit. That all depends on where you are seated.

I plan to go to an event (be it UFC or other) and will re-visit this thread
    *No Crew*

kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcomico has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up OK this can end the thread

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSiE9Ed8jW4

and thats all you really need
    Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gargle.

-Below 30
    "If the girl is so amazing, how come she's not with you anymore?"

- Bas
    "Its only pain.. it can't hurt you"

DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) DaHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kcomico View Post
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSiE9Ed8jW4

and thats all you really need
    boxing vs kickboxing....two different sports.

gatti vs ward this is true excitement in ufc it would be stopped within the first body shot....most people who say griffin vs bonnar 1 was exciting probally only watch wwe before.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdrnPqKigjw

joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

who is this fighter ?
    "Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant taste death but only once."
    ~~ William Shakespeare

NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGymLess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BringtheNoise View Post
    You're full of ****. If you find me one actor, who says that if they haven't found acting they'd be dead or in jail, then I'll retract my statement.

Nothing, it's just the difference between MMA fighters who love to fight, and boxers who love to make money. If boxers really loved to fight, you'd see more in MMA, getting their asses kicked.

"You're full of ****. If you find me one actor, who says that if they haven't found acting they'd be dead or in jail, then I'll retract my statement. "

They might not say that, but a lot of actors have said worst or close to it. Example, colin farrell stated, he got into acting , to pay off his drug habit. He was spending up too $300 a day on blow and X.

Theres 100's Journy men Boxers out there making a decent living who have around 100 to 300 fights under there belts with only 25 to 50 wins to there name. Too say these guys don't love the sport. You must be crazy, you have to love the sport to go out there month after month and get your faced punched in.

"If boxers really loved to fight, you'd see more in MMA, getting their asses kicked."

You make boxers sound like animals , boxing is a sport. I love training in boxing, but i don't love to fight. I never signed up to boxing because i wanted to learn how to fight some one on the streets or fight somone in a MMA match at a bar :^.

BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000) BringtheNoise is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NeverGymLess View Post

They might not say that, but a lot of actors have said worst or close to it. Example, colin farrell stated, he got into acting , to pay off his drug habit. He was spending up too $300 a day on blow and X.
    So, he was rich, and wanted to get more rich to do drugs? That doesn't have anything to do with acting to stay out of jail, or death.

Theres 100's Journy men Boxers out there making a decent living who have around 100 to 300 fights under there belts with only 25 to 50 wins to there name. Too say these guys don't love the sport. You must be crazy, you have to love the sport to go out there month after month and get your faced punched in.
    Or have no other way to make money.

You make boxers sound like animals , boxing is a sport. I love training in boxing, but i don't love to fight. I never signed up to boxing because i wanted to learn how to fight some one on the streets or fight somone in a MMA match at a bar :^.
    MMA is a sport too. Who said anything about fighting on the street, or in a bar?

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I actually agree that UFC is boring. In comparison to Pride.

Originally Posted by NeverGymLess View Post
    "You're full of ****. If you find me one actor, who says that if they haven't found acting they'd be dead or in jail, then I'll retract my statement. "

"If boxers really loved to fight, you'd see more in MMA, getting their asses kicked."

lmao bringdanoise hates boxers...i hat to put him on ignore along time ago.

he said if boxers really loved to fight...um yes they love to fight but only a moron would fight for free..if you love to fight and not get paid and damage your body your a moron.

bad image for fighters over all...its a sport go to jail and fight in the street if you love to fight.

I love the fight game but as a sport.

and that comment if they liekd to fight they would be gettin into mma and gettin there ass kicked? wtf is that all about thats why they have boxing they aint trying to be mma guys, boxing was before ufc so people can choose boxing of ufc if they want...some guys dont like rolling on the ground with other men.

Originally Posted by DaHooligan View Post
    lmao bringdanoise hates boxers...i hat to put him on ignore along time ago.
    Nah, I don't hate boxers. You pretty much read none of my post, since you put me on ignore, and have no idea what you're talking about.

Location: Forum, Bodybuilders, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10) the_mvp is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry a**e hole!

Originally Posted by Flex500 View Post
    I have really been into watching the fights the last couple years. I am not a fighter myself but find it entertaining and have gotten into it. In the last 6 months I have been to two fights and it has been enough to really turn me off to the sport. This fight in columbus was for sure my last. My problems with it......

1. In person it is just not impressive. I've been to vegas and have seen some major fights (boxing) and these UFC fighters can't hold there jock straps. In person it looks like 2 monkeys f*cking a football inside the cage.

2. Boxing live is more impressive than on tv it is awesome. UFC is just like two guys rolling around each other, it is just a sloppy mess. If it wasn't for the crowd getting into it in columbus "the biggest fight ever in Ohio" would have just sucked.

3. The amount of white trash the sport attracts is unreal. It makes a nascar event look like a black tie affair. Everyone thinks they are the next UFC big time fighter. You have 180 pound 30 year olds with jean shorts and xxs cutoffs shadow boxing in the hallways.

4. The athletes are a mess. Yes, they would all kick the crap out of me qute easily, I know this. BUT you shouldn't be able to fight if you look like some of these guys. My 52 year old dad could give some of these guys a run for their money in the physique department (I realize it is not a physique sport but these guys make MLB first baseman and pictures look like the picture of physical fitness.)

Anyway does anybody share my pain? I really have gotten into the sport but after seeing it live and how just downright bad it is I'm done (yes I'd like a cookie or trophy). Have I just seen terrible fights or what? I mean even the crowd was doing a lot of boooooooooooing

too bad there is no real good heavyweight boxers ...

oh and all those mike tyson vs. big name UFC fighter threads, SH*T, most heavweight boxers would wax these guys in 30 seconds.

disclaimer: I am not a bad*ss, hard*ss, tough guy, or any other name like those. I can't beat up or kick the a*s of any of these fighters and never claimed to be able to. I am not talking sh*t and again in no way shape or form could I take any of these guys in a fight. Basically I'm saying the sport sucks thats all.
    the ufc is coming to the uk, and while id hate to try watch the ground game from the nose bleeds i think you should go and try a bbj clas once. a sloppy mess? to the ignorant fan {and you slag rednecks? geez} like yourself, the ground game lokks very raw and confusing. i think your the type that boos when the fight hits the floor, you enjoy a slugfest, and fair enough. if thats what floats your boat, watch thai or boxing instead. back to trying a class, if you ever got on the mat, youd appreciate what those skilled athletes are doing, the posters on bb.com or the ufc top brass cant help the idiots, like yourself, that attends the events. now, i dont like golf, but i dont pay to go to a show, then take my time to post on a golf forum how much id hated it.

so, send lennox lewis, vitali klitchko, danny williams, mike tyson audley harrison etc to randy couture, tell them to make an orderly queue and watch them get hyped, slammed, then g n p'ed to a sloppy mess!!!!!!!!
    VaianT ends with a T

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have really been into watching the fights the last couple years. I am not a fighter myself but find it entertaining and have gotten into it. In the last 6 months I have been to two fights and it has been enough to really turn me off to the sport. This fight in columbus was for sure my last. My problems with it......

1. In person it is just not impressive. I've been to vegas and have seen some major fights (boxing) and these UFC fighters can't hold there jock straps. In person it looks like 2 monkeys f*cking a football inside the cage.

2. Boxing live is more impressive than on tv it is awesome. UFC is just like two guys rolling around each other, it is just a sloppy mess. If it wasn't for the crowd getting into it in columbus "the biggest fight ever in Ohio" would have just sucked.

3. The amount of white trash the sport attracts is unreal. It makes a nascar event look like a black tie affair. Everyone thinks they are the next UFC big time fighter. You have 180 pound 30 year olds with jean shorts and xxs cutoffs shadow boxing in the hallways.

4. The athletes are a mess. Yes, they would all kick the crap out of me qute easily, I know this. BUT you shouldn't be able to fight if you look like some of these guys. My 52 year old dad could give some of these guys a run for their money in the physique department (I realize it is not a physique sport but these guys make MLB first baseman and pictures look like the picture of physical fitness.)

Anyway does anybody share my pain? I really have gotten into the sport but after seeing it live and how just downright bad it is I'm done (yes I'd like a cookie or trophy). Have I just seen terrible fights or what? I mean even the crowd was doing a lot of boooooooooooing

too bad there is no real good heavyweight boxers ...

oh and all those mike tyson vs. big name UFC fighter threads, SH*T, most heavweight boxers would wax these guys in 30 seconds.

disclaimer: I am not a bad*ss, hard*ss, tough guy, or any other name like those. I can't beat up or kick the a*s of any of these fighters and never claimed to be able to. I am not talking sh*t and again in no way shape or form could I take any of these guys in a fight. Basically I'm saying the sport sucks thats all.
    whether you look like a bodybuilder or not, does NOT DETERMINE HOW GOOD A FIGHTER YOU ARE.

MMA != BODYBUILDING

ffs get this through your thick skull.

and no, boxers would not 'wax' MMA fighters, and... ahh **** it i cbf arguing with idiots like you.

prepare to get flamed ***.

MMA is a science, a 'sloppy mess' are the words used by ignorant onlookers. how about you actually go learn how to fight so you can appreciate the sport properly, ass.
    Glorious PC master race

Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When i look like Sean Sherk call me out of shape
    Attached Images
    MANLET :-{

eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joshrain View Post
    who is this fighter ?
    Jason Macdonald. He lost to Franklin on Saturday.

And to the thread starter, how ripped a dude looks doesn't determine how well he can fight. This guy got choked the f*ck out on Saturday.

Learn about the sport before you waste a seat at an event that someone else would have enjoyed.

For those saying it's hard to see through the cage, I didn't have any problems on Saturday night.

Randy beating down Tim.

Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Puresweat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^ Wow, you had an awesome view. I wish I could have seen that fight in person.

It was truly amazing.

Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ichez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you like watching juiced waxed down gorillas jumping around go watch WWE

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I only agree with the type of fans that you find in the crowds. I have mentioned this concern in several threads.

I think the UFC wants to give to the fans the "surreal" experience of being in the movie "bloodsport", or in the video game "Mortal Kombat" or that you are in a undeground fight like in "Lion Heart".

Having the combo: Rogan/Danna tells you that.

Danna talks, dress and behave like if he was the president of an underground organization were Kimbo slice would be the champ.

Rogan had make two interviews to Rampage Jackson and the conversation is more about women, pimp behaviour among other things.

Why he does not ask more how Rampage started?

Why he does not ask more about how he trains? What is his favorite martial art?

Why he does not ask him about many other things that fans are interested in?

Rogan makes a show about tatoos and at the end he cannot control himself and show everyone that he has one too (are you interested in knowing that he has a tatoo? is the show about him or the UFC?).

All these things bring you the crowd that you get in the UFC shows.

Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Granrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BringtheNoise View Post
    For those saying it's hard to see through the cage, I didn't have any problems on Saturday night.

Randy beating down Tim.

I have to say that is a very poor view, the lack of color in your picture shows the the UFC still wants to give an "underground" experience.

Why not a white cambas? or a white cage?

Well, the UFC wants you to think that you are in "bloodsport" check picture below:
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Granrey View Post
    Rogan had make two interviews to Rampage Jackson and the conversation is more about women, pimp behaviour among other things.

Why he does not ask more how Rampage started?

Why he does not ask more about how he trains? What is his favorite martial art?

Why he does not ask him about many other things that fans are interested in?
    Because that's all the same boring ****.

Rogan makes a show about tatoos and at the end he cannot control himself and show everyone that he has one too (are you interested in knowing that he has a tatoo? is the show about him or the UFC?).

All these things bring you the crowd that you get in the UFC shows.
    It was a tattoo bit. It was relevent to the show. Get off your high horse already, it's getting old.

I have to say that is a very poor view, the lack of color in your picture shows the the UFC still wants to give an "underground" experience.
    No, it was great view, a not so great camera.

Why not a white cambas? or a white cage?
    The canvas is white, and a white canvas, with a white cage, and white lights would make it hard to see.

Sorry I have attached very pictures before.

check these ones. Bloodsport pics are really similar to "bloodsport" in colors. However if you go to a PRIDE fight you will get better pictures due to better combinations in colors due the white cambas and clear ropes.
    Attached Images

check these ones. Bloodsport pics are really similar to "bloodsport" in colors. However if you go to a PRIDE fight you will get better pictures due to better combinations in colors due the white cambas and clear ropes.

POST ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE ALREADY, THE SAME TIRED **** IS GETTING OLD FAST! FIND SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT MMA TO DISCUSS.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dreamscapes View Post
    I agree w/ point #3.

It's hilarious (and by hilarious, I mean sad) to hear people armchair fighting.
    Would you say the same thing about guys tossing a football outside the Superbowl stadium? Or soccer fans kicking a ball around the parking lot before a match?

Fighting is the sport, so fans of it will fight. Makes sense, no? What's sad about it?

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

For God's sake it's 'canvas' not cambas!

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    that's fine thats your opinion and I respect that. But hey I've bought some sweatshirts (2 for 60 bucks each) the first fight I went too and spent over 150 on a ticket to each event. Let alone all the paperviews.

Hell I'm sure I've thrown in more money to the sport than most die hard fans. So that gives me the right to spew my opinion, IMO

I don't care about how much money someone throws at the ufc... i have been a fan of MMA for years and this wave of popularity although nice, has brought nothing but frustration to me.

why? because so many people go and don't know anything about submission fighting, they just whine about guys "rolling around on the ground"... or whine abuot how there's not commentary to tell them what's going on.

I went to a bodog fight, my only problem was part of the ring was blocked from where i was sitting, i knew exactly what was going on during the grappling (because i'm an educated fan) no huge names and knockouts were needed, i went to watch a display of martial arts and i was happy with what i got.

all these new fans don't know **** all about the sport, crocop has gotten about 10X more fans in the last month, all these idiots who don't know his last name are going to give me a stroke.
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Strong Assed Cawk Crew TheJuicedchase's Avatar
    TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    I don't care about how much money someone throws at the ufc... i have been a fan of MMA for years and this wave of popularity although nice, has brought nothing but frustration to me.

why? because so many people go and don't know anything about submission fighting, they just whine about guys "rolling around on the ground"... or whine abuot how there's not commentary to tell them what's going on.

I went to a bodog fight, my only problem was part of the ring was blocked from where i was sitting, i knew exactly what was going on during the grappling (because i'm an educated fan) no huge names and knockouts were needed, i went to watch a display of martial arts and i was happy with what i got.

all these new fans don't know **** all about the sport, crocop has gotten about 10X more fans in the last month, all these idiots who don't know his last name are going to give me a stroke.
    Right on. A lot of good posts against the turd thread starter. I get pissed when watching MMA with my friends and they're discouraged when it hits the ground, that's where it counts!