Page 14 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yoopwat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chapz View Post
    He's probs the next Walcott...just kidding.
    Can't believe we put all that faith in theo over A DECADE and he's still absolutely b*llocks!
    Walcott was great, you're just turd at developing players.

iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50) iSpotGetters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    was playing midfield last night for our weekly league and I began to finally realize an answer to an ongoing internal debate I've been having with myself: which is better, Messi of current day or 2010-11 Messi? At first, my instinct was to say that Messi of current day was better, because he only has Iniesta/raikitic/Busquets to assist him now, whereas in the Guardiola days he had a prime Iniesta/Xavi helping him out. And I think most people would agree with this. However, when I played in the midfield last night, dropping back in a position similar to where Xavi or Iniesta would play, I began to realize the true genius of Messi. It's one thing to find open spaces, make the forward pass, and create a play, but I think any midfielder can do that. I'm simply saying that as a midfielder, there are basic requirements you have to fill, and while it's obvious that Xavi/Iniesta were some of the best to fulfill those roles (along with the likes of Pirlo, Scholes, etc.), I believe there is no other player who can fill the role of a Messi. Take Messi out of Barcelona's current squad, and you still have a possible treble winning team. Suarez and Neymar could easily win Spain or the CL. Take Messi out of 2010-11, and you have a reliable, albeit quality, team similar to the likes of Arsenal, who aren't exactly good enough to win the treble.
    *Changed FB pic to transparent France flag crew*
    *Future Orthopedic Surgeon Crew*
    *Larry David Crew*

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    I've been having serious stomach aches in the last 2 months, on and off, needless to say I've been stressed out of my mind. I worry too much, I've been told. When I threw up I was drunk out of my mind, but my sister drove me home and told me the puke looked like a little bit of stomach contents and a hell of a lot dark red blood. I was really concerned because I must have lost a lot of blood.

Anyhow I'm pretty okay now, I still have stomach ache a few times a day so far, but hopefully it isn't anything serious. My guess is it's related to (googling) gastric ulcer whatever that is. Trying to eat healthy and drink plenty of water now. Thanks for your concern boys. Much love.
    Ye that's not good enough *******. There's a few serious issues that can come from spitting up blood. Go check yourself before I wreck yourself. (srs) If anything just for the piece of mind.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iSpotGetters View Post
    was playing midfield last night for our weekly league and I began to finally realize an answer to an ongoing internal debate I've been having with myself: which is better, Messi of current day or 2010-11 Messi? At first, my instinct was to say that Messi of current day was better, because he only has Iniesta/raikitic/Busquets to assist him now, whereas in the Guardiola days he had a prime Iniesta/Xavi helping him out. And I think most people would agree with this. However, when I played in the midfield last night, dropping back in a position similar to where Xavi or Iniesta would play, I began to realize the true genius of Messi. It's one thing to find open spaces, make the forward pass, and create a play, but I think any midfielder can do that. I'm simply saying that as a midfielder, there are basic requirements you have to fill, and while it's obvious that Xavi/Iniesta were some of the best to fulfill those roles (along with the likes of Pirlo, Scholes, etc.), I believe there is no other player who can fill the role of a Messi. Take Messi out of Barcelona's current squad, and you still have a possible treble winning team. Suarez and Neymar could easily win Spain or the CL. Take Messi out of 2010-11, and you have a reliable, albeit quality, team similar to the likes of Arsenal, who aren't exactly good enough to win the treble.
    Cliffs ******* I ain't reading that chit
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TASEVSKI View Post
    you'd probably see teams like bologna, frosinone and carpi run a train on leicester. Let's be real, bottom tier Serie A teams would sh*t on Leicester, i dont even know where they come from. is it a scottish team, i noticed they have someone called drinkwater, does he bring the water to the team or whats going on there?

this guy in particular would make lasagna of leicester

im out cya when premier league is relevant again
    Premier league has the perfect blend of:

-Genuine quality (3 different English CL winners in the last 10 CL's previous to this yr)
    -Insane competitiveness (literally there are upsets EVERY week)~Probably because 19 of the 40 richest clubs in the world are English....
    -Off field drama (Mourinho sacking months after winning the league)
    -Loads of massive clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, United)
    -Exciting as f*ck, end to end football
    -Amazing footballing culture and traditions in England, the like of which are unrivaled in any other top league
    -Near on sold out stadiums for every match

Obviously the premier league is not the out right best league in all of these categories ,ie top 2 clubs in la liga have better quality than anyone in BPL, but the BPL is pretty damn consistently quality over all basis.
    Consistent enough to be head and shoulders above every other league in the world, especially the poverty Serie A and Bundesliga.
    Says it all about the quality of a league when bloody Gonzalo Higuain is the leagues best player ffs..

Reason why English clubs have failed in Europe recently is because of insane domestic fixtures lists with really competitive matches game in, game out, so teams are exhausted for the CL matchdays. Rather than Real/Barca beating the Eibar's 6-0 every week.
    Last edited by chapz; 02-08-2016 at 05:12 PM.

arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Premier league has the perfect blend of:

-Genuine quality (3 different English CL winners in the last 10 CL's previous to this yr)
    -Insane competitiveness (literally there are upsets EVERY week)~Probably because 19 of the 40 richest clubs in the world are English....
    -Off field drama (Mourinho sacking months after winning the league)
    -Loads of massive clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, City, United)
    -Exciting as f*ck, end to end football
    -Amazing footballing culture and traditions in England, the like of which are unrivaled in any other top league
    -Near on sold out stadiums for every match

Obviously the premier league is not the out right best league in all of these categories ,ie top 2 clubs in la liga have better quality than anyone in BPL, but the BPL is pretty damn consistently quality over all basis.
    Consistent enough to be head and shoulders above every other league in the world, especially the poverty Serie A and Bundesliga.
    Says it all about the quality of a league when bloody Gonzalo Higuain is the leagues best player ffs..
    We 2009 now...

GTFO bruh, la liga (lol at serie A) has been better than the prem for a few years now. Get with the times. "Upsets every week" that's because the top teams are all fawkin garbage. Literally every "massive club" you mentioned (Arsenal, Chelsea,Liverpool,United) are all trash compared to the best of other leagues. And lol at even calling city a big club

chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chapz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by arya24 View Post
    We 2009 now...

GTFO bruh, la liga (lol at serie A) has been better than the prem for a few years now. Get with the times. "Upsets every week" that's because the top teams are all fawkin garbage. Literally every "massive club" you mentioned (Arsenal, Chelsea,Liverpool,United) are all trash compared to the best of other leagues. And lol at even calling city a big club
    Just admitted Real, Barca>PL sides. A league is made up of 20 sides, not 2/3, and the rest of la liga is just garbage.
    Last edited by chapz; 02-08-2016 at 05:26 PM.

arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000) arya24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just admitted Real, Barca>PL sides. A league is made up of 20 sides, not 2, and the rest of la liga is just garbage.
    Atleti is better than any team in the prem

Villarreal, Sevilla, athletic, and celta can beat any of the "massive clubs" u named. And lol at 20 team argument, you think Aston villa or stoke or Newcastle or Sunderland or Norwich or any of these junk clubs that can't string together more than 4 passes are even remotely decent because the overall standard of play in the prem is SO LOW that on a given day they earn a draw against these so called "massive" clubs

Edit: sorry for Newcastle shot, my bruh jmiddleton

Villarreal, Sevilla, athletic, and celta can beat any of the "massive clubs" u named. And lol at 20 team argument, you think Aston villa or stoke or Newcastle or Sunderland or Norwich or any of these junk clubs that can't string together more than 4 passes are even remotely decent because the overall standard of play in the prem is SO LOW
    Ok, athleti are good, make it a 3 team league rather than a 2 team league, still not quite at 20 tho.
    Newcastle/Sunderland have players of Wijnaldum, Sissoko,M'Vila, Defoe, Lens quality. Show me more bottom 4 placed clubs in europe with that calibre of player. The strength in depth of the PL is just immense.
    For example: Payet went to West Ham, Shaqiri to Stoke, Cabaye went to Palace etc.
    Last edited by chapz; 02-08-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Ok, athleti are good, make it a 3 team league rather than a 2 team league, still not quite at 20 tho.
    Newcastle/Sunderland have players of Wijnaldum, Sissoko,M'Vila, Defoe, Lens quality. Show me more bottom 4 placed clubs in europe with that calibre of player. The strength in depth of the PL is just immense.
    For example: Payet went to West Ham, Shaqiri to Stoke, Cabaye went to Palace etc.
    U just named jermain mother****in Defoe lmao!!!!

Clearly u r thick skulled biased English fella, and no amount of anything I say will change your mind. Uneducated futbol fans gnna stay uneducated

U just named jermain mother****in Defoe lmao!!!!

Clearly u r thick skulled biased English fella, and no amount of anything I say will change your mind. Uneducated futbol fans gnna stay uneducated
    Lolwut. Not claiming Defoe is some kind of world beater, but he still bangs them in and is not a f*cking bad calibre of player to be playing for the 19th best team in the league.
    Who plays upfront for 19th place Granada? or 18th placed Las Palmas? Oh wait you only know players from 2 teams in your league as the rest are nobody's.

DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Europa League winners
    05:Sevilla
    06 Sevilla
    07: Zenith
    08: Shakthar
    09: Atletico
    10: Porto
    11: Atletico
    12: Chelsea
    13: Sevilla
    14: Sevilla

6 Spanish wins 1 English win

Champions League
    05 Barcelona
    06 Milan
    07 Manchester United
    08 Barcelona
    09 Inter
    10 Barcelona
    11 Chelsea
    12 Bayern
    13 Madrid
    14 Barcelona

5 Spanish wins 2 English wins 2 Italian wins 1 German win

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ha. This again.

Originally Posted by DarthBenSolo View Post
    Europa League winners
    06 Sevilla

Champions League
    05 Barcelona
    06 Milan
    07 Manchester United
    08 Barcelona
    09 Inter
    10 Barcelona
    11 Chelsea
    12 Bayern
    13 Madrid
    14 Barcelona

The Europa league has been treated like a piece of complete sh!t in England. Clubs have basically tryed to get knocked out of it early so it doesn't impact their PL season. May now change tho with the new CL place for the winners of the EL.
    Also, as I previously said;
    Another reasoneason why English clubs have failed in Europe recently is because of insane domestic fixtures lists with really competitive matches game in, game out, so teams are exhausted for the CL matchdays. Rather than Real/Barca hammering the Eibar's 6/7/8-0 every week.
    Also Liverpool won it in 05, not barca.

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    Ha. This again.
    this.
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Europa League winners
    06 Sevilla

Champions League
    05 Barcelona
    06 Milan
    07 Manchester United
    08 Barcelona
    09 Inter
    10 Barcelona
    11 Chelsea
    12 Bayern
    13 Madrid
    14 Barcelona

all the dates are one year off.
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DarthBenSolo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    The Europa league has been treated like a piece of complete sh!t in England. Clubs have basically tryed to get knocked out of it early so it doesn't impact their PL season. May now change tho with the new CL place for the winners of the EL.
    Also, as I previously said;
    Another reasoneason why English clubs have failed in Europe recently is because of insane domestic fixtures lists with really competitive matches game in, game out, so teams are exhausted for the CL matchdays. Rather than Real/Barca hammering the Eibar's 6/7/8-0 every week.
    Also Liverpool won it in 05, not barca.
    If Barca and Real moved to the EPL they'd alternate winning it every year

If Barca and Real moved to the EPL they'd alternate winning it every year
    In your opinion. There is no way of proving that.

In your opinion. There is no way of proving that.
    Hahahahaha the only facts are competitions they both play in, not your opinion of how good bournemoth or Swansea are

Lol at 10 man PSG clowning Chelsea
    Lol at man city looking like elche against barca 2 years in a row
    lol at Arsenal getting knocked by Monaco

Lols all around for the "best league in the world"

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao at premier league brahs in strong denial

brb premier league at its peak
    brb serie a at its lowest

brb both won 2 CL titles in last 10 years

lmao

lmao

lmao
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Unfinishedsenta View Post
    all the dates are one year off.
    He did it based on start of the tourney, so technically he's still correct.
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always lmao at the English lads that come on here and wanna boast how the EPL is the best league in the world, just lol.

English teams have been non factors in Europe for years, almost every single La liga player that was a bench warmer or second option for teams such as Barca, Atletico, Madrid, etc has gently raped the EPL.

La liga = technical superiority.
    EPL = heavily based on physical aspect of the game (speed and strength)

this is coming from a Man Utd fan, but truth be told.
    300 Forever

Spanish players to do great in EPL (last few years)
    David Silva (Valencia)
    Kun(Atletico)
    Mata(Valencia)
    Fabregas (Barcelona)
    Costa (Atletico)
    Ozil (Real)
    Sanchez (Barca)
    Torres (Atletico)
    Navas
    Cazorla
    De Gea
    Courtois
    Negredo

juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juliochivo28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

U guise mirin my bundesbrah squad?
    *Borussia Dortmund*
    *Marsbrah Crew*
    *Cannabis Crew*
    *Bananabrah* The hero the misc needs*

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We 2009 now...

Tells a guy to get with the times and then lols that City is not a big club these days. Not even gonna bother reading your other posts, il just skim through. EPL is the best for me. What that means to you I don't know nor do I care. It's more entertaining and competitive.
    Probably the top 5 in La Ligament could occupy the most of the top four in the EPL, but that is not 14 teams of quality that can beat one another every other day like in the EPL. Therefore quality throughout and therefore lots of fun for me to enjoy.
    Now I may be wrong on this point as I don't watch every game, but for so much technical quality that you boast there sure are a chit load of red cards every other day, again I may be wrong so don't cause an uproar over that.

Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000) Szakalzg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EPL vs again.... lmfao.

brb never phucking *******s

Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    Tells a guy to get with the times and then lols that City is not a big club these days. Not even gonna bother reading your other posts, il just skim through. EPL is the best for me. What that means to you I don't know nor do I care. It's more entertaining and competitive.
    Probably the top 5 in La Ligament could occupy the most of the top four in the EPL, but that is not 14 teams of quality that can beat one another every other day like in the EPL. Therefore quality throughout and therefore lots of fun for me to enjoy.
    Now I may be wrong on this point as I don't watch every game, but for so much technical quality that you boast there sure are a chit load of red cards every other day, again I may be wrong so don't cause an uproar over that.
    Huh?? 4 years of some success makes you a big club? Hahahaha man city being a big club I've heard it all now. Someone post that pic of their stadium during their semis

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's a lot of "probably's" being thrown around. Truth is motherfukers will never know if Barca or Madrid could win the EPL every other year or if Sevilla and the other midtable La Liga teams would dominate. But what we do know is that EPL is the most entertaining and the worst teams make the most money so ya fuking mad regulation fighting Newcastle and midtable crystal palace get more money than the bottom half of La Liga combined.

^
    Mirin dat German league team Juliochivo. Dat 91 lewy gotta be ridiculous.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Villarreal, Sevilla, athletic, and celta can beat any of the "massive clubs" u named. And lol at 20 team argument, you think Aston villa or stoke or Newcastle or Sunderland or Norwich or any of these junk clubs that can't string together more than 4 passes are even remotely decent because the overall standard of play in the prem is SO LOW that on a given day they earn a draw against these so called "massive" clubs

Edit: sorry for Newcastle shot, my bruh jmiddleton

Feelsbatman

I honestly believe if we had a decent coach or whatnot we would be a top 10 squad

So much talent in this squad

Mitrovic, Wijnaldum, Shelvey, Sissoko, Perez, Janmaat

All top players.

I still remember in 11/12 when we finished 5th and just missed out on CL. Feels

Hngg we had Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Demba Ba and Cisse destroying all teams
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    But what we do know is that EPL is the most entertaining and the worst teams make the most money
    lmaod

this is worse than the cr7 vs messi times tho
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it