Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Betty1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have problems with my account. For some reason, the forum shows that I am 49... But I am 30 years old. Where can I fix this?

customstevo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hi I'm Steve

Hello, I'm Steve, I am new. I like exercising, staying healthy, and being active, working out is the easy part, cooking is the hard!

Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dleelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

350lb+ Wedding Transformation

Hi guys! My names Don and I come form a powerlifting/powerbuilding background of 5 years or such. Anyways I got really fat and injured and let my self go as of late. Im currently 350lbs +, 30%bf and Im getting married in 8 weeks :0. I know i cant be shredded for my wedding lol but its a place to start my transformation. I started a YouTube channel vlogging my progress and shananagins. Please chech it out and let me know what you all think! Also, Ill be posting some on Bodyspace too. Thanks ahead of time for any support! My channel link will be on my Body Space account.

thegutter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yo. I'm 21 years old, 5'10, and weigh 175lbs. I started going to the gym today.

Ideally I want to "get big," but really I'd like to start building good habits and make working out a long-term part of my life. Today I struggled to squat with more than 45lbs on the bar without feeling like I was injuring myself. Major no bueno. I also want to figure out how to eat to maximize gains. A lot of the threads here are very long and I'm having trouble wrapping my head around everything. Advice on how to process it all would be greatly appreciated.

bdjob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that is nice for me I have an acne problem on my chest . now I am worried about it I am 19 years old

skylerhicks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey! I am new to this site and I am trying to gain more fitness connections. My name is skyler and I am in love with fitness and body building. If you want to connect, follow my new instagram page @skylerhicks_fitness ! I hope to follow you guys soon!

dunnebells is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Meet Lucy Dunne:

My name is Lucy Dunne is the founder of Dunnebells, an online personal training company inspiring women all around the world to become the best version of themselves yet! After losing over 65lbs herself, Lucy is passionate about building an army, a tribe and creating something MUCH BIGGER than just another weight loss transformation, she knows that collectively we can have more of an impact than if we go it alone. Lucy works with local companies in Calgary to collaborate on exciting projects to bring to the community and create that magic that everyone needs in their life.

Specialities:
    Online personal training specializing in transform the bodies, minds and lives of women around the world.

History:
    Established in 2017.

Dunnebells was started based on the demand of women wanting to receive this speciality style of personal training at an affordable price. Today, Dunnebells is a fast-growing company that still holds community as the #1 most important thing in business.
    Online Personal Trainer Calgary
    https://www.dunnebells.com/

8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, my name is Chi and I am a NEET loser looking to get back into the workforce and wanting to get fit.

kevlevrone is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi everyone. I am new here. I am an ectomorph and I am 39. I would like to add some weight.

Ify01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone. i'm 35, broadly built with a thick beard. I love to workout with my wife, she's also fit and trim like me.
    We met in a gym! WOw! crazy love story!
    But I love to interact with people, listen to their views and share my thoughts. I'm happy to be here!

rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100) rrov1015 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey, I'm new here )

Selbrose is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone

Names Selbrose.

I'm 21, been working out since 16.

Right now I'm 5'9 188 lbs. Ever since high school I've been gaining about 10 lbs per year. Graduated at about 160~ lbs. Looking to shed the weight and go for a lean body.

Thanks for having me.

Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000) Derrils is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi guys. Nice to join the forum. I weigh 160 pounds. I want to lose weight and have a slim body. Pleased to meet you.

Registered User Jaykofalltrades's Avatar
    Jaykofalltrades is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi All. I'm Jay.. New Here and still trying to figure out how to do things here.. Initially came just scroll through post to say if there's any At home work out tips i could incorporate since i'm not comfortable with the gym (introvert. lol). But it seem there's some pretty cool and funny people here so maybe i'll come out of my shell.. I've always had a naturally athletic tone, so i'm not really looking for any heavy lifting of anything. nor do i want a bulky build or be too muscly. I think a natural, a somewhat ripped, athletic build i feel suits me better.

BriantheMain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi guys, I'm Brian and I'm 27. I'm very new but I'm hoping to learn more! Nice to meet you all.

JaimeeHumphrey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, my name is Jaimee, turned 29 March 26th and I'm Transgender (ftm). I'm at my highest known weight at about 180 from 98lbs, my dream weight area. I live at home with my mom, sister and my sister's child son. I've been trying to lose weight ever since highschool. I have Bipolar Type 1. I also had an abnormal pap smear from having hpv. I'm not sure if that influences my fatigue. I've recently been wanting to lift weights. I have one pet, a Beagle. I suffer from Depression and I'd like to have that old energy to work out and passion to lose weight like when I used to be on the forum. I wanted to post my profile full body pic, but it's viewable on my page, I think. Thanks for reading, if you did!

fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100) fulto3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey, I’m Ian, and I’ve been working out for like 6-8 months. End goal is to compete in bodybuilding.

I enjoy guitar, cycling, running, punk and metal music and working out of course

LordWhis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys !

I'm new here.

I'm 18 years old and started weight training last week. I'm 5'9.25" (maybe 5'10" the instant I wake up) and about 145 pounds, my final goal is an athletic physique at 184 pounds and 10% body fat (the goals thing recommends 187 pounds at 8% body fat but that seems a bit unattainable). Is 184@10% an attainable and achievable goal ?

My plan is to first bulk up to like 210+ even if it pushes me up to like 18% or so body fat and cut down from there.

I was a lot fitter when I used to run track at school (165 pounds at 5'7") but since coming to college and the later years of high school I've let myself slip and become skinny and weak, and now I want to change that.

It's great to meet you all !
    Last edited by LordWhis; 04-23-2019 at 08:32 PM.

TheElle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello everyone. I'm Lauren and new around here. I'm 26 years old and hoping to get input and advice on working out and toning my body. I'm 5ft 5in tall and weigh approximately 143lbs. I work out at home and wear a waist trainer for my tummy. All advice is welcome. Thanks.

buzz7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Всем привет. Меня зовут Павел,мне 20 лет. Занимаюсь бодибилдингом люблю путешествовать и природу. Я из России

StormWilson100 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sup! I'm Tanner and I struggle to keep around 6% body fat mostly, I'm looking to build muscle and I'd love to hide my ribs haha. I'm 17 and weigh around 121 lbs as of today. I'd love to make some friends here, discuss, and learn some things! Haven't used the site much at all, but I've been working out for about a year!
    Life wants to drag you down and cut you up, but you have to avoid and try to pull yourself back to the surface <3

nighthawk13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nighthawk13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nighthawk13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nighthawk13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello! My name is James. My goal is to reach 13%-15% body fat and build lean muscle mass. Currently I am on a Slow Carb diet (as prescribed by Tim Ferris), doing HIIT 2-3x a week and am doing Occam's Protocol lifting (set to failure) 2-3x a week as well. Currently at 23%. Nice to meet everybody! Any advice and constructive criticism is welcome. Feel free to message me! Best of luck to everybody on their journey to a fit, active, and healthier lifestyle!

Bigtiddytoonka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Guys I'm going to keep my name anonymous for safety reasons. My username does not correlate with my real name whatsoever I'm 16 when I was 14 I started doing cardio I notice some changes I was more toned and smaller but now I want to build muscle why still retaining some body fat

Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay Garpay

I'm Payson. Am 16 but I started bodybuilding at 11.

I'm Payson. Am 16 but I started bodybuilding at 11. Below are a few pics showing progress over the years

here's more

here's more

longziez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Impressive, where are you from?

Originally Posted by longziez View Post
    Florida.

Originally Posted by longziez View Post
    you?

Another one

Anther one

Registered User HisDudeness3008's Avatar
    HisDudeness3008 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, everyone! Neophyte from Italy here. Actually a nerd, but decided being a little more fit can't hurt me (actually it can, but I'll be careful about it). After all, in ancient Rome they said mens sana in corpore sano, and who am I to argue?

Not planning on becoming an Arnold, my intention is just to build a little more muscle to help me accomplish simple mundane tasks like roaming an entire month on holiday with my 10kg bag without risking my life every day. I also admitted to myself I'm conducting an excessively sedentary lifestyle and this is having some minor but chronic consequences in my general health status. Becoming stronger is key to indulge in any other physical activity I might try to throw myself into in the future.

Hope I'll fit (pun almost intended) well in here and I wish good training to everyone!

Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast