Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    If I was the 2nd best bodybuilder in the world and lost the opportunity to compete at the 2015 Mr.Olympia I'd binge eat and have a gut at guest posings too.
    oh, so was he banned from signing the contract or not? please show me where it says this

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Kai had the same bloated face on stage in this video/picture the day of the Olympia. But Kai fans will always make up excuses for him.

This is 6 days after the Olympia so he had several meals in him.
    This is water weight Kai would have smoked Phil had he competed.
    The angels of the camera was bad, Kai doesn't look like this in person.

or

Kai ____________insert excuse here____________

Maybe he hasn't **** in 3 days
    Maybe he mistimed his carb up
    Maybe he doubled his dose of creatine and is holding a few gallons of water in his abs

You should know how easily conditioning is lost after a show, and its not like he found out about not doing the O last minute. Basically he's been off prep for 2-3 weeks. Also his face is always like that, regardless of conditioning. Fact is Kai's midsection has been better than mr O's these past couple years, I wouldn't base any judgement just off this video. Other then that his legs are looking full blown

Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Maybe he hasn't **** in 3 days
    Maybe he mistimed his carb up
    Maybe he doubled his dose of creatine and is holding a few gallons of water in his abs

You should know how easily conditioning is lost after a show, and its not like he found out about not doing the O last minute. Basically he's been off prep for 2-3 weeks. Also his face is always like that, regardless of conditioning. Fact is Kai's midsection has been better than mr O's these past couple years, I wouldn't base any judgement just off this video. Other then that his legs are looking full blown
    LOL @ Kai using creatine. That's cute.

Ok, endurancell. You’re right, Kai is the best. He was carbbed up, blah, blah, blah. You are a true fan who will blindly defend him no matter what, so I’m not going to debate the issue.

Last year, a guy I know was approached by a group of meatheads from the gym who said that they saw his girlfriend in a video getting gangbanged by members of omega psi phi fraternity.

"Yeah I know, but I’m not mad at her cuz she was really drunk that night because her dog died", he said.

After we all picked our mouths off the floor we never pressed the issue. Why? Just like *******, denial can be a helluva drug too.
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kai had the same bloated face on stage in this video/picture the day of the Olympia. But Kai fans will always make up excuses for him.

This is 6 days after the Olympia so he had several meals in him.
    This is water weight Kai would have smoked Phil had he competed.
    The angels of the camera was bad, Kai doesn't look like this in person.

or

Kai ____________insert excuse here____________

[youtube]Ab6WHsYzSpk[youtube]
    That was him recently, a few weeks prior to the Mr.O or something.

It's a guest posing...
    He looks flat...
    He arrived there a day or so ago..

Most likely adapting or maybe hasn't had optimal nutrition.

It's very vague to draw such a conclusion from a guest posing a week after the Mr.O, considering he was already out of the Mr.O a week or so before the Mr.O.

Excuses for what?

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On a side note,

All smiles with my brother Big_ramy.
    Always great catching up & sharing laughs with you my friend!
    #KaiGreene Arnold Classic Europe
    - Kai

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    oh, so was he banned from signing the contract or not? please show me where it says this
    I think you are missing his point. He is joking saying that Kai is depressed he probably didnt care and ate his way the past couple weeks. Big Slim is a big Phil fan anyway.
    Btw, I dont think that Kai's gut is not too different than anyone else in the top 4 when relaxed. Is it worse? maybe but not by a much.

Did they change the quality of PED s or people just stopped dieting?
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    That was him recently, a few weeks prior to the Mr.O or something.

It's a guest posing...
    He looks flat...
    He arrived there a day or so ago..

Most likely adapting or maybe hasn't had optimal nutrition.

It's very vague to draw such a conclusion from a guest posing a week after the Mr.O, considering he was already out of the Mr.O a week or so before the Mr.O.

Excuses for what?
    First of all you have no idea if that is a recent picture of Kai. Where you there when it was taken? That may have been a recent picture he posted on social media but you have no idea when that picture was taken. I hate to use this example but Kim kardashian took pictures at the beach when she was just 3 months pregnant. So she wasn't showing, nor did she have extra weight gain at that time. A month after having her first baby those pictures were all over the cover of Peoples magazine with the title "How Kim quickly got her body back". It was later found out that the pictures were a publicity stunt and Kim was still carrying a lot of weight a month after giving birth.

Kai plays games and some of you fall for it. Geez! Listening to some of you justify Kai is like listening to children defend the existence of Santa Claus.

NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You gotta be delusional to think one can be shreded contest ready like for days and days, they peak than that's it. He is not in bad condition at all, it's just not contest day, but he is ripped, you guys know that, the thing is, on stage, unless you are properly oiled and dry (water free) you just don't look ripped. Get mike o'hearn for example, shreded year long, but when he steps on stage to guest pose he doesn't look as shreded.

rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rountreesj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    last 5 seconds was the best lol, camera man was like "now THIS is pertinent to my interests"

First of all you have no idea if that is a recent picture of Kai. Where you there when it was taken? That may have been a recent picture he posted on social media but you have no idea when that picture was taken. I hate to use this example but Kim kardashian took pictures at the beach when she was just 3 months pregnant. So she wasn't showing, nor did she have extra weight gain at that time. A month after having her first baby those pictures were all over the cover of Peoples magazine with the title "How Kim quickly got her body back". It was later found out that the pictures were a publicity stunt and Kim was still carrying a lot of weight a month after giving birth.

Kai plays games and some of you fall for it. Geez! Listening to some of you justify Kai is like listening to children defend the existence of Santa Claus.
    That was the caption,

We've been doing many costume and creative shoots but this time around we were going for a Simple Clean Classic Photoshoot! Dynamik Muscle
    #KaiGreene www.dynamikmuscle.com
    - Kai

There's also the guest posing at the end of August, at the Victor Martinez Classic..

Then again, Kai might have hopped into a time machine, worm-holed his shape back then and the 25th of August.

On a serious note,

Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.

That was the caption,

We've been doing many costume and creative shoots but this time around we were going for a Simple Clean Classic Photoshoot! Dynamik Muscle
    #KaiGreene www.dynamikmuscle.com
    - Kai
    So what? Are you saying Kai never lies?

And what does all of your fap pictures of Kai have to do with the fact that he never intended on competing at the O? (hence why he never signed the contract) What does that have to do with the fact that he looks 7 months pregnant in Aussie?

BTW - What's Santa Claus gonna get you for Christmas?

So what? Are you saying Kai never lies?

And what does all of your fap pictures of Kai have to do with the fact that he never intended on competing at the O? (hence why he never signed the contract) What does that have to do with the fact that he looks 7 months pregnant in Aussie?

BTW - What's Santa Claus gonna get you for Christmas?
    No, but I'm saying that he's also possibly saying the truth.

My last sentence was: "Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.".

Maybe I misinterpreted your post, but it seemed to me that you were implying he was going to be off at the Olympia and that he pulled out because of that.

Would you like me to send you my whole collection of "fap pictures of Kai"?

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I don't know what happened I'm saying if I was in his shoes I'd be mentally fuked and so would anyone. He only has so many years left and this one was a wasted chance.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    Big Slim is a big Phil fan anyway.
    ?

So? I am joking around but I am not mocking Kai. You can be a fan of a guy without hating his competitors.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

No, but I'm saying that he's also possibly saying the truth.

My last sentence was: "Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong.".

Maybe I misinterpreted your post, but it seemed to me that you were implying he was going to be off at the Olympia and that he pulled out because of that.

Would you like me to send you my whole collection of "fap pictures of Kai"?

LOL! No, I'm good but thanks for offering.

WOW! Your Kai Greene folder is bigger than my Dennis Wolf folder.

Respect Mon

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing is bigger than my kevin levrone folder

32 GB baby, in ya face
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post

32 GB baby, in ya face
    32 gig?????????? No way that could only be pics. You must have several videos in that folder too right?

32 GB baby, in ya face

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)

32 GB baby, in ya face
    In yo' face, baby.

Shhhhhh-BAMMM.

LOL! No, I'm good but thanks for offering.

WOW! Your Kai Greene folder is bigger than my Dennis Wolf folder.

Respect Mon
    That's what I was answering, btw.

If your point was like Shawn's, then my answer was correlated.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So? I am joking around but I am not mocking Kai. You can be a fan of a guy without hating his competitors.
    For sure.

I meant as in you werent trying to find excuses like some Kai fans but I didnt know you were actually feeling for him.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    In yo' face, baby.

Shhhhhh-BAMMM.

Kevin's upper body was just............WOW! When it comes to BBers with the best delts he has to be in the top 3.

That's what I was answering, btw.

If your point was like Shawn's, then my answer was correlated.

Oh ok. Yes that was my point.

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Iris Kyle with some harsh words for "Mr. Gettin' It Done".

At 3:35

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RockyTheKid View Post
    Iris Kyle with some harsh words for "Mr. Gettin' It Done".

At 3:35

[Youtube]CTGXailSau4e]
    "Iris Kyle, 10 time Mr. Olympia..."

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know what happened I'm saying if I was in his shoes I'd be mentally fuked and so would anyone. He only has so many years left and this one was a wasted chance.
    Exactly. Kai probably went off the deep end with his diet after realizing he wasn't gonna be able to compete. As for not signing his contract, I suspect it might have been a legal issue with changing supplement companies at the last minute, but that's speculation on my part. But yeah, after a few weeks of going hard on the food, you can add lots of water and fat, so it's no surprise that he would be bloated at a guest posing right now.

I'm just wondering if he's gonna plan on getting back on the Olympia stage and if so, what show he's gonna compete at in order to qualify for the next Olympia.

Oh, also some food for thought here.

Now Ronnie could definitely be wrong about this, but it does at least raise an interesting point.

Exactly. Some people around here have no concept of that.

edit - just saw the Iris Kyle vid - daaaaang, that girl's fired up!

I like how she said the Women's Physique lineup was basically "mildly bodybuilders" or something like that. Exactly how it should be. It's supposed to be girls who are too big and hard for Figure. It's between Figure and bodybuilding, closer to what women's bodybuilding was SUPPOSED to be, like when Cory Everson was competing, imo. The thing you'll notice about Women's Physique is that flow and aesthetics are VERY important in that division, and that's exactly how it should be!
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 09-26-2015 at 09:59 PM.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Yes it's a conspiracy plot by Kai....

Who's 'inserting excuses' now
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-