Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EpinephrineB View Post
    and that's why you hate him?

MMA fan boys... lol just lol
    I think that's a good enough reason to dislike that *******
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VANZFINEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG...the latest JRE Fight Companion...Joe was soooooooo cringe....man is he brain washed, non stop talking about Ronda...while BRB Schaub is the only sane/reasonable/logical person.

its about 15 minutes and onwards....(super cringe around 17 minutes)....lol at Schaub being the smartest one there.
    русский брат

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, uh, your opinion, man."

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.”

"For me life is continuously being hungry, the meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive. But to move ahead to go up, to achieve and to conquer"

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Allers View Post
    Rogan's podcast was entertaining for awhile but there is only so much of his faux intellectualism, repetitive drug talk and general "Roganisms" a person can stand before wanting to jam screwdrivers through their eardrums.

For me it took about 30 podcasts before his obsessive conspiracy theory bullcrap became overwhelming. The cumulative effect of too much Rogan is permanent brain decay.
    Yes he repeats himself a lot. And he also regularly goes on rants of whatever where it seems like his is coming off as a know-it-all. But, unlike most people that typically interact with others in this manner, he also makes it a point to regularly explain how is nothing more than an idiot that likes to read about a lot of things. Yes he frequently says things where the listener ends up saying to himself "well not really Joe" but he also doesn't regularly interact with guests with the intention of winning arguments. And while it would appear to me (who doesn't know anything about fighting) that he knows his stuff when it comes to combat sports, it also seems like anytime he mentions a fighter that he/she was the among the greatest of all time at this or that. I also think his stand-up is terrible and that he is the only one that doesn't know it.
    Remember, no Russian.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post
    OMG...the latest JRE Fight Companion...Joe was soooooooo cringe....man is he brain washed, non stop talking about Ronda...while BRB Schaub is the only sane/reasonable/logical person.

its about 15 minutes and onwards....(super cringe around 17 minutes)....lol at Schaub being the smartest one there.
    "It's like if you were there for the Ali vs Liston when Mike Tyson beat Trevor to become the youngest blahh blahhhh blaah female version of Mike Tyson".
    Damn man.
    Brendan Schaub is obviously aggravating the **** out of Joe lmao.
    Joes comeback for Schaub's reason on why it isn't the same is that it doesn't have to be equal...
    A lot of people hate on Schaub but man from what i seen on these fight companion podcast he is on point.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sttimecaller is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    "It's like if you were there for the Ali vs Liston when Mike Tyson beat Trevor to become the youngest blahh blahhhh blaah female version of Mike Tyson".
    Damn man.
    Brendan Schaub is obviously aggravating the **** out of Joe lmao.
    Joes comeback for Schaub's reason on why it isn't the same is that it doesn't have to be equal...
    A lot of people hate on Schaub but man from what i seen on these fight companion podcast he is on point.
    Notice how only one of those guys has ever actually competed in MMA(Schaub.)

Rogan somehow got a BJJ black belt without ever competing in any type of amateur grappling competition lol.

HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HealthyinLA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    People either love Joe or hate him.

Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VANZFINEST View Post

"Ronda Rousey will be Oprah rich".. ayyy lmao

I'm a fan of Rogan and I watch 100% every fight companion and half of his podcast (depending on who is the quest) but he can be really phucking cringeworthy sometimes, especially about Ronda and some other people. He is overall a pretty smart guy but can be really dumb sometimes, like that one time he was talking about Nick Diaz and his triathlons and so on and brought up the "Escape from Alcatraz" triatholon where they have to swim back from Alcatraz and that Nick does it and there are killer sharks there and Nick is such a badass and a crazy person for doing it and bla bla bla.. I mean how phucking dumb do you have to be to think that they would hold triatholons in a place where theres direct danger to athleres life, phucking lol... and thats from a guy who "questions everything". And I think Bas even said that its an urban legend to scare the inmates from trying to escape but Rogan didnt belive it.

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chiefnz View Post
    Completely agree.

The guy above nailed it. Over the years the UFC has seen some amazing fights and talent come through. This is hardly an all time great moment.

Rhonda is phenomenally talented for a girl. If that is your thing, good on you. I personally dont enjoy watching it.

She wouldn't beat any of the men in any weight class signed to the UFC.

I believe the more they try and shove womans fighting down our throats, the more the viewership will drop for the UFC.
    can't deny her technique though

judo and bjj is fuarkening

i dunno much about striking
    ***No Breathe Crew (test levels through the roof)***

***No Eat Crew***

***0 test crew (up from negative)***

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The_Albatross View Post
    Yes he repeats himself a lot. And he also regularly goes on rants of whatever where it seems like his is coming off as a know-it-all. But, unlike most people that typically interact with others in this manner, he also makes it a point to regularly explain how is nothing more than an idiot that likes to read about a lot of things. Yes he frequently says things where the listener ends up saying to himself "well not really Joe" but he also doesn't regularly interact with guests with the intention of winning arguments. And while it would appear to me (who doesn't know anything about fighting) that he knows his stuff when it comes to combat sports, it also seems like anytime he mentions a fighter that he/she was the among the greatest of all time at this or that. I also think his stand-up is terrible and that he is the only one that doesn't know it.
    lol I get that feeling too, feels like the elephant in the room when he has his comedian buddies on the podcast.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I honestly think Rogan gets a chub when he speaks about Ronda, Jesus fking Christ. Not just what he says but the way he says chit.

lmao

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who here think that Joe is a good enough stand up comedian? Honestly I had no idea he was a comedian and when I saw him doing stand up I thought it was a joke.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Who here think that Joe is a good enough stand up comedian? Honestly I had no idea he was a comedian and when I saw him doing stand up I thought it was a joke.
    what you on about? funny as fuk brah

Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vayne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure if posted yet.

Joe Rogan has issues seeing Ronda Rousey fight Cris Cyborg at any weight

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/10...white-mma-news
    I never try anything I just do it!

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That **** was uncomfortable to watch. Not gonna lie.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Location: worcester, west midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hammercurl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EpinephrineB View Post
    and that's why you hate him?

MMA fan boys... lol just lol
    did i mention how annoying it is when he constantly repeats himself during a fight? or pronouncing fights as over and 3 rounds later they are stil going? a commentator should acompany the show and not be overbearing,they should never be the main thing that grabs your attention. Shouting ohhhhhhhh when a punch has landed is not good commentary. he has made ufc hard to watch, his showing at 190 just made it impossible to bear him any longer.

Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Not sure if posted yet.

Wow what a tit. interesting how he says "lets just assume ronda is not juicing" i have been suspect about her juicing lately and it sounds like rogan may suspect or know something too.

Tbh perfectly honest it sounds to me like he is so deeply in love with ronda that he doesnt want her to fight cyborg because he cant bear to see ronda get hit by cyborg.

this bit is also funny

Let's look at this rationally," Rogan said on his podcast. "Let's say we know for sure, because we don't know anything for sure, but let's say for sure Ronda is not juicing. Let's say we also know for sure that Cyborg might be on something. That she might be on something to make 145 [pounds]. Then, are you OK with it? Are you OK with it if they both fight at 145 and one person is naturally bigger and might be on something?"

thats not rationally looking at it, thats bias. it doesnt even make sense, are you ok if they both fought at 145 and on person might be naturally bigger and be on something? wtf does that even mean. plus its been said a million times, rousey can kick mayweathers as so where the problem with fighting a juiced up cyborg
    napoli 'tu sei nu cosa grande'

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne1383632643
    Not sure if posted yet.

Originally Posted by Joe Rogan View Post
    "Let's look at this rationally," Rogan said on his podcast. "Let's say we know for sure, because we don't know anything for sure, but let's say for sure Ronda is not juicing.
    Yeah, Ronda's definitely not taking any supplements....

Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post

dats a man baby

Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post
    did i mention how annoying it is when he constantly repeats himself during a fight? or pronouncing fights as over and 3 rounds later they are stil going? a commentator should acompany the show and not be overbearing,they should never be the main thing that grabs your attention. Shouting ohhhhhhhh when a punch has landed is not good commentary. he has made ufc hard to watch, his showing at 190 just made it impossible to bear him any longer.
    Sometimes Goldberg cannot even get a word out, I am surprised Mike Goldberg doesn't hate him, and then again Mike Goldberg is horrible too. I prefer Anik at the booth even though he is kinda boring sometimes

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    Not sure if posted yet.

So he basically says in his magical fantasy lets pretend Ronda is not taking but Cyborg is just for the sake of a stupid argument.

Originally Posted by hammercurl View Post

Wow what a tit. interesting how he says "lets just assume ronda is not juicing" i have been suspect about her juicing lately and it sounds like rogan may suspect or know something too.

Tbh perfectly honest it sounds to me like he is so deeply in love with ronda that he doesnt want her to fight cyborg because he cant bear to see ronda get hit by cyborg.

this bit is also funny

Let's look at this rationally," Rogan said on his podcast. "Let's say we know for sure, because we don't know anything for sure, but let's say for sure Ronda is not juicing. Let's say we also know for sure that Cyborg might be on something. That she might be on something to make 145 [pounds]. Then, are you OK with it? Are you OK with it if they both fight at 145 and one person is naturally bigger and might be on something?"

thats not rationally looking at it, thats bias. it doesnt even make sense, are you ok if they both fought at 145 and on person might be naturally bigger and be on something? wtf does that even mean. plus its been said a million times, rousey can kick mayweathers as so where the problem with fighting a juiced up cyborg
    Dude is delusional and btw i don't think anyone can definitely say she will crush Floyd.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ronda is not going to be "oprah" rich give me break. She's too smug, arrogant and unlikable to transition to that level of popularity. After crushing cans for the next few years she'll go the Gina Carano route and use her "stellar" acting/charisma for action movie roles and tough chick generic supporting characters in big budget movies. She'll probably land some bigger roles but woman have very short shelf life for acting/on screen. No one minds seeing 40 plus year old male action heroes like Rock, Bruce Willis etc because its actually believable but the idea of a tough chick 40+ year old woman starring in movies is laughable. Will never happen.

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    She is a once in a life time athlete. UFC went from women will never ever fight in the organization to being the biggest star in the organization. She has changed the fan base of mma, which now has a growing female fan base that it never had before. She is also one of the biggest athlete celebrities right now and has accomplished all of this in a very short amount of time. You will never see another women like her so he realizes this and how special it is to witness. What she has accomplished has never been done before so its pretty historic.

Joe is also a father of two girls so that has something to do with it also. You have this athlete in a sport he loves that will help to get women like his girls into the wonderful world of mixed martial arts(something he really cares about since he started from a traditional background and understands how important martial arts is to his life). That is something that can overtake you with emotion as a father more then any generic male fight.

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yummy22 View Post
    She is a once in a life time athlete. UFC went from women will never ever fight in the organization to being the biggest star in the organization. She has changed the fan base of mma, which now has a growing female fan base that it never had before. She is also one of the biggest athlete celebrities right now and has accomplished all of this in a very short amount of time. You will never see another women like her so he realizes this and how special it is to witness. What she has accomplished has never been done before so its pretty historic.

Joe is also a father of two girls so that has something to do with it also. You have this athlete in a sport he loves that will help to get women like his girls into the wonderful world of mixed martial arts(something he really cares about since he started from a traditional background and understands how important martial arts is to his life). That is something that can overtake you with emotion as a father more then any generic male fight.
    Did someone mention the C word?

Cuck

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Keep hating neckbeards you are witnessing history, rogan understands this.

trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trainreqq is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Keep hating neckbeards you are witnessing history, rogan understands this.
    More like witnessing an athlete that's been training a martial art her entire life dominate a bunch of soccer moms that will never catch up to her

wow

such history
    *Pureblood Crew*

*Victoria Justice Crew*

*Yellow Fever Crew*

Originally Posted by trainreqq View Post
    More like witnessing an athlete that's been training a martial art her entire life dominate a bunch of soccer moms that will never catch up to her

wow

such history
    Women have been in martials arts before ronda came around. The fact she is so much better then everyone just goes to show how great she is. You will never see this level of dominance in fighting again. She also has now changed the landscape of mma forever. I would say everything she has done and continues to do is historic.

Rogan doesn't have the same level of ego a lot of the young men on here do. He can see what a once in a lifetime athlete ronda is and all the good she has done for the sport.

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    rogan is a joke. i think the lsd fried his brain.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women have been in martials arts before ronda came around. The fact she is so much better then everyone just goes to show how great she is. You will never see this level of dominance in fighting again. She also has now changed the landscape of mma forever. I would say everything she has done and continues to do is historic.

Rogan doesn't have the same level of ego a lot of the young men on here do. He can see what a once in a lifetime athlete ronda is and all the good she has done for the sport.
    Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse and Weidman beg to differ.

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Jon Jones, Mighty Mouse and Weidman beg to differ.
    They are dominant not to the same level. Her last 4 title defenses have been 2 minutes combined.