Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

curiosity. is there a single person that is against minimum wage increase that..

actually is trying to live off of minimum wage? some people dont have the benefits of going to college and are stuck at minimum wage jobs **** there are college grads who are stuck making minimum wage.. is there a single one of you against it that literally is trying to live off of minimum wage? and i dont mean living with your parents i mean paying rent, groceries, gas to get to and from work etc.. and i know the people who are against it are definitely against government assistance so we wont even go there..

show of hands??

i know how neggy butt hurt the right wing misc gets and this is coming from someone who slightly leans more right. so i guess im just going to roll with the negs to try and find one person..

what i dont get and it confuses the **** out of me is the people that are against minimum wage are usually flag throwing "patriots" that say they care about america yet dont give 2 ****s about their fellow americans, they just know how to throw up a flag hopt and holler and say they are patriotic because they support our troops that majorily are stuck in a dessert over a sensless war. a real patriot cares about the living of their fellow americans
    Last edited by Nebis; 07-17-2015 at 06:07 PM.

windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm for it but it doesn't matter

we won't "wage" it sooner than we need to because our social infrastructure is slow and, but the concept of it with die with labor

and then money

welcome to the brave new normal

Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nebis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump

Registered User zackarykapowski's Avatar
    zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They should just make it to where everyone can live comfortably. So much money on this earth. No sense in anyone being homeless or struggling. It honestly disgusts me.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you just can't afford to blah blah you deserve to be poor. sad but true brah. my wife and I were broke as fuk living in a basement apartment. I dropped out of HS and have no education... Now I live in a house valued at about 400k, drive a new benz, and wear rolex, breitling, whatever the fuk watch I want and work whenever I want... I have less than 55k in debt including my house everything else is cash. GTFO with your sob story, get off your ass and do something, turn your desperation in to action, if you aren't desperate enough to try something bold and risky you don't deserve some extraordinary pay increase.

aside from the philosophy of deserving this or that... do you even economics? do you have any knowledge that raising the min wage would do NOTHING for you since your food prices would go up since grocery stores would have to pay their employees more, your gas will go up, your rent will go up, everything will cost more, you will be in the same situation. STILL the MINIMALLY paid person in the work force, there is nobody under a min wage worker no matter how much you raise it, do you understand that? You can not have a middle without something underneath it, it would defy the laws of nature. The only thing this would accomplish is raising costs for everyone leaving you in the same situation, BUT everyone else will get no raise in pay yet still have to pay the higher costs, it does NOTHING but pull everyone else down and keep you exactly where you are.
    MFC FTW
    Misc watch crew
    Edits every post immediately to fix spelling/grammar crew
    Whale hunters crew
    Never pulled out anonymous (president)
    Raw dawg or die crew
    Eatin up all da booty crew
    Equestrian facial aesthetics are hnnnnnng crew

BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastModeFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by zackarykapowski View Post
    They should just make it to where everyone can live comfortably. So much money on this earth. No sense in anyone being homeless or struggling. It honestly disgusts me.
    so much this

zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zackarykapowski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hausbaws View Post
    if you just can't afford to blah blah you deserve to be poor. sad but true brah. my wife and I were broke as fuk living in a basement apartment. I dropped out of HS and have no education... Now I live in a house valued at about 400k, drive a new benz, and wear rolex, breitling, whatever the fuk watch I want and work whenever I want... I have less than 55k in debt including my house everything else is cash. GTFO with your sob story, get off your ass and do something, turn your desperation in to action, if you aren't desperate enough to try something bold and risky you don't deserve some extraordinary pay increase.

aside from the philosophy of deserving this or that... do you even economics? do you have any knowledge that raising the min wage would do NOTHING for you since your food prices would go up since grocery stores would have to pay their employees more, your gas will go up, your rent will go up, everything will cost more, you will be in the same situation. STILL the MINIMALLY paid person in the work force, there is nobody under a min wage worker no matter how much you raise it, do you understand that? You can not have a middle without something underneath it, it would defy the laws of nature. The only thing this would accomplish is raising costs for everyone leaving you in the same situation, BUT everyone else will get no raise in pay yet still have to pay the higher costs, it does NOTHING but pull everyone else down and keep you exactly where you are.
    please inform me as to how you got to the place you are now without a HS degree? Aware us bb boy.

Also this mindset disgusts me. Are you aware some people do not have the intelligence or means to be successful? Everyone does not have equal opportunity or chance. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional. I know some people that have no chance no matter what they try and do. The fact of it.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm for an increase but $15 an hour is too phucking high a jump
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wuts the point in increasing minimum wage? the cost of living will go up with it, businesses will think of other ways to get rid of employees...cut hours, replace them with machines, every single store/ fast food chain in my neighborhood has those automatic/ computerized checkouts.

plus it minimum wage...its not meant for people to live their lives off of it...

Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    I'm for an increase but $15 an hour is too phucking high a jump
    why? we def don't want mcdonalds, walmart, etc losing any money do we?
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

please inform me as to how you got to the place you are now without a HS degree? Aware us bb boy.

Also this mindset disgusts me. Are you aware some people do not have the intelligence or means to be successful? Everyone does not have equal opportunity or chance. Anyone that says otherwise is delusional. I know some people that have no chance no matter what they try and do. The fact of it.
    my guess is workers union

Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Afka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    worked a bunch of minimum wage jobs

got out of minimum wage jobs by acquiring skills/experience

Originally Posted by peekay07 View Post
    wuts the point in increasing minimum wage? the cost of living will go up with it, businesses will think of other ways to get rid of employees...cut hours, replace them with machines, every single store/ fast food chain in my neighborhood has those automatic/ computerized checkouts.

plus it minimum wage...its not meant for people to live their lives off of it...
    But what if that's all a person can get or is capable of doing? Someone with a slight mental disorder or something of that nature? You can't just think in single minded terms.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000) johnnycashh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yet those people who are complaining about not being able to live off minimum wage also probably have smart phones, cable, and a bunch of other chit that they don't need.
    Blows my mind how people think raising the minimum wage will change anything. Who cares about the people that worked hard to get where they are, let's over pay the McDonald's cook with 5 kids!
    Poverty blue collar worker

Idaho sucks! Tell a Californian.

Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^Misc economist on cue. So much wrong with that analysis. If it won't help them? Why not set it less. Make it $4. That way prices of everything will go down in conjunction and they will have just as much buying power. If you truly believe that, I'm surprised. Did people forget about the early 1920's. Labor laws and regulation exist because pure capitalism exploits the weak. The system we have now isn't that much better. (Pay the most for the least regarding Healthcare, etc)

Originally Posted by johnnycashh View Post
    Yet those people who are complaining about not being able to live off minimum wage also probably have smart phones, cable, and a bunch of other chit that they don't need.
    Blows my mind how people think raising the minimum wage will change anything. Who cares about the people that worked hard to get where they are, let's over pay the McDonald's cook with 5 kids!
    So someone that is working an honest living shouldn't be allowed to live a comfortable lifestyle?
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Originally Posted by Afka View Post
    worked a bunch of minimum wage jobs

got out of minimum wage jobs by acquiring skills/experience
    canada brah which i dont know much about their minimum wage policies so i cant really make any comments. but can you elaborate how you started and how you got to where you are now? education level?

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you raise minimum wage, everything else will rise in prices too essentially, negating the raise in wages. simple as that. if you think that raising the Min wage will just magically bring you out of debt, then you are just an idiot
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Originally Posted by johnnycashh View Post
    too much oriely factor for you. i know more people working minimum wage jobs that dont have any of those things then i do people that do

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    you raise minimum wage, everything else will rise in prices too essentially, negating the raise in wages. simple as that. if you think that raising the Min wage will just magically bring you out of debt, then you are just an idiot
    but it shouldn't. it's a flaw w the system. the system needs to be fixed, not just minimum wage.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000) ShrugOfATLAS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nebis View Post
    actually is trying to live off of minimum wage? some people dont have the benefits of going to college and are stuck at minimum wage jobs **** there are college grads who are stuck making minimum wage.. is there a single one of you against it that literally is trying to live off of minimum wage? and i dont mean living with your parents i mean paying rent, groceries, gas to get to and from work etc.. and i know the people who are against it are definitely against government assistance so we wont even go there..

show of hands??

i know how neggy butt hurt the right wing misc gets and this is coming from someone who slightly leans more right. so i guess im just going to roll with the negs to try and find one person..

what i dont get and it confuses the **** out of me is the people that are against minimum wage are usually flag throwing "patriots" that say they care about america yet dont give 2 ****s about their fellow americans, they just know how to throw up a flag hopt and holler and say they are patriotic because they support our troops that majorily are stuck in a dessert over a sensless war. a real patriot cares about the living of their fellow americans
    Are people against minimum wage going up? I'm not, but I don't think it should be 15$ YET. MAYBE 11-12 with plans to gradually increase it each year. Doubling it overnight would be a huge ****ing shock to any small business.
    PSN: ShrugOfATLAS

You can easily tell on the misc who has had everything handed to them and never went through struggles.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post

Originally Posted by Bensontm View Post
    ^Misc economist on cue. So much wrong with that analysis. If it won't help them? Why not set it less. Make it $4. That way prices of everything will go down in conjunction and they will have just as much buying power. If you truly believe that, I'm surprised. Did people forget about the early 1920's. Labor laws and regulation exist because pure capitalism exploits the weak. The system we have now isn't that much better. (Pay the most for the least regarding Healthcare, etc)

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    $10-$12 I'd be ok with.
    $15+ would kill just about every small business owner.
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bensontm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why? we def don't want mcdonalds, walmart, etc losing any money do we?
    Certainly not. We need to keep those coincidentally-older rich investors' happy with record quarterly earnings. Maybe you should advise these poor people to invest. With no capital, or realistic means to acquire it.

hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hausbaws is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

worked my azz off in construction, saved enough to start buying houses cash after the market crashed, fixed them up with my construction skills, rented and eventually resold all of them... profit. I owned a retail store, I have started multiple internet companies, still running one of them. used connections I made throughout to position my wife in 4 different jobs over the years, she is now on track to become either CAO or COO of a healthcare company in the next few years at 28yrs old...

Exploit every fukin thing you can, quit being a damn victim or you will get victimized.

Woodtakeadvantageofandrapeyoutillyouloveme/10

srs as fuk

could give 2 fuks less about how people aren't smart enough to blah blah blah, why would dumb people deserve to live like kings and not in a trailer?

I tried a bunch of chit, lots of it failed, some of it paid off big time. If you don't give up and don't listen to anyone telling you you can't, you will eventually make it. If you think it's easy and everyone who made it had something handed to them you will NEVER make it, you don't have the mindset, you don't have the understanding of what it takes. same kind of mindset saying you could beat phil heath if you took cell tech too like nothing else is involved. Today's stupid spoon fed youth is being programmed by socialist feels good liberals that every wealthy person is evil and cheated to get where they are with no hard work. Keep thinking that and welcome to being poverty 4 life.
    MFC FTW
    Misc watch crew
    Edits every post immediately to fix spelling/grammar crew
    Whale hunters crew
    Never pulled out anonymous (president)
    Raw dawg or die crew
    Eatin up all da booty crew
    Equestrian facial aesthetics are hnnnnnng crew

peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) peekay07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i believe that in the USA everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful...either they choose not to or messed up their chance to become something from the start.

my parents cam from korea in the late 70s with absolutely nothing!!! they worked odd jobs 24/7 and saved all their money, eventually they saved enough to own a business and a house in Los Angeles...

its sad how some people born in a country as great as the USA complain and moan about the situation they put themselves into, we get the greatest education in the world for free and people choose not to go to school...

brb partying, drinking, and doing drugs
    brb going to jail for petty theft and dui...and still complain about equal opportunity

Originally Posted by hausbaws View Post
    worked my azz off in construction, saved enough to start buying houses cash after the market crashed, fixed them up with my construction skills, rented and eventually resold all of them... profit. I owned a retail store, I have started multiple internet companies, still running one of them. used connections I made throughout to position my wife in 4 different jobs over the years, she is now on track to become either CAO or COO of a healthcare company in the next few years at 28yrs old...

Exploit every fukin thing you can, quit being a damn victim or you will get victimized.

Woodtakeadvantageofandrapeyoutillyouloveme/10

srs as fuk

could give 2 fuks less about how people aren't smart enough to blah blah blah, why would dumb people deserve to live like kings and not in a trailer?

I tried a bunch of chit, lots of it failed, some of it paid off big time. If you don't give up and don't listen to anyone telling you you can't, you will eventually make it. If you think it's easy and everyone who made it had something handed to them you will NEVER make it, you don't have the mindset, you don't have the understanding of what it takes. same kind of mindset saying you could beat phil heath if you took cell tech too like nothing else is involved. Today's stupid spoon fed youth is being programmed by socialist feels good liberals that every wealthy person is evil and cheated to get where they are with no hard work. Keep thinking that and welcome to being poverty 4 life.
    so much anger bro. you ok?
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

Originally Posted by peekay07 View Post
    i believe that in the USA everyone has an equal opportunity to be successful...either they choose not to or messed up their chance to become something from the start.

my parents cam from korea in the late 70s with absolutely nothing!!! they worked odd jobs 24/7 and saved all their money, eventually they saved enough to own a business and a house in Los Angeles...

its sad how some people born in a country as great as the USA complain and moan about the situation they put themselves into, we get the greatest education in the world for free and people choose not to go to school...

brb partying, drinking, and doing drugs
    brb going to jail for petty theft and dui...and still complain about equal opportunity
    so a guy born into poverty who isn't very intelligent and has to deal w unimaginable circumstances has the same opportunity as someone who is born into a rich successful family and has everything handed to them? logic all day.
    * Alpha Beard Crew *

But what if that's all a person can get or is capable of doing? Someone with a slight mental disorder or something of that nature? You can't just think in single minded terms.
    the gov takes care of people with mental disorders...i see it all the time, my aunt works for social services in LA county