shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shelifts234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Subcuteous fat and weight loss.

I'm currently trying to cut and I'm wondering how to give my skin the best opportunity to firm up as I lose the jiggly fat on my tummy and slightly on my inner thigh. On my bikini line I've also got a couple of winkles of skin.I've been training for the past 4 months and can feel more muscle on my frame. I've had 3 pretty big babies and I'm prepared for the fact that I'll probably have to cut then bulk then cut again and my skin will still not look like it did pre-babies. Thats ok - a shame- but it's ok, the kids are worth it lol.

However, any suggestions for giving the skin the best opportunity to tighten and look the best it can? Water? moisturiser? losing weight slowly? anything else?

4krissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would say loose weight slowly, use moisturizer after every shower, take enough vit c it is needed to make collagen, drink water, eat well.

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sadly, your skin elasticity isn't going to change much as you lose weight. To get lean you need to focus mainly on diet. Keep your diet and training consistent, the more muscle you have, the easier it will be to lose fat.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye