RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RaisedFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Switching up the reps.

I've been stuck in a plateau now for a few months. My lifts stagnated. My diet is good, I'm taking my vitamins, getting my rest but for some reason I just stopped gaining. I was thinking of just training for strength for about 4 weeks. Keeping the reps in the 5-8 range. As opposed to the 10-12 rep range I've been doing for the past few months. Anyone think this will help me out?? Also I've got a question about a supplement called "NO2 (muscle building hemodilator)". A buddy of mine gave me 180 caplets for free because he just stopped taking them. Says on the container "generates a perpetual pump, amplifies muscle growth signals, accelerates fast twitch muscle strength, provides full-body recovery and increases endurance index. I'm gonna try the things out for awhile since they were free and it's worth a shot. I'm just worried about all the warnings it says on the container. But anyways if anyone has tried this supplement let me know and tell me what you think about it. Also try to answer my switching up the reps question and just training for strength for awhile. Thanks guys. keep lifting hard!
    "Jesus has a place for me
    A life of sin and infamy"

RaiZed Fist

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When you're stuck, any kind of change usually helps. Doing 5 - 8 reps is not all about strength so you should do well with it in regards to size. I started with 4 - 6 and now will be doing 6 - 8. I find that rep range is the best for me.

You can also switch the days your workout or the order of the exercises or the exercises themselves. There's many things to try.

When was the last time you took a week to 10 days off? Sometimes all that's needed is a little time off from training all together.

Good luck.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

hbk3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

true strength is gained in the 1-3 rep range, i would reccomend 3-5 reps it builds power and muscle . keep low reps and very few sets do max-ot and the no2 is a scam it is l-arginine you get this in a good protein powder . take creatine with your protein and GABA it is a amino acid a neurotransmitter that if taken at bedtime can naturally increase HGH this = good this is one supplement you can feel and know you are taking it.keep workouts to 3 a week with a day break in between.

Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000) Charger is just really nice. (+1000)
    Change is good. Change everything, reps, routine, days. SHOCK your body. It has adapted to what you are doing and it needs change. You may also need to up intensity, or lower depending on what you have been doing.
    starting over!!!!!!!!!!

Lilman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Changing the reps & weight should help. You should constantly give your muscles change.
    How long has it been since you took a week off from training?
    That may be the problem . I try and take one week off every three months. Trust me it works.
    Lilman
    Find 'em Hot Leave 'em wet

Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Westside method is proven to work. One week max effort, the next week 50-70% with more reps.

hbk3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

The best method for keeping muscles offguard and confused is busting them with heavyweight . they have to grow and get stronger or die , your body adapts to everything this is natures way of survival . so add weight to the bar,machine each time you feel you can .