TopTips has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Bone Structure vs weights

Hi again people,

Can doing heavy weights increase and change your frame and bone structure size.

So can you change the shape of your clavicles and other bones with weights

leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leeniepie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you cant change the shape of a bone, but exercise can increase bone density, so your bones become thicker and stronger.

Thanks for the reply,

From experience though does anyone feel like the angle or shape of their clavicles or shoulders have changed, or even hand size?

RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your frame is determined mostly by genetics.For example ,If you have narrow clavicles you cant do much to change the bones, but you can get bigger shoulders and back to make you wider.
    For the waist the same, some guys just have wide waist and hips.To make it as small as possible stay really lean.
    Hand size does increase in time.Look at a 20 yo hand and look at a 50 yo.Dare I say the hand is pretty much the only area where bones can grow visibly, but it takes many years.

Thanks for your input, appreciated.

Its just I feel if I went really overweight I feel my whole frame would change at a certain point. Or if you juiced etc would your structure have to change to support those gains.

This isn't scientific or anything lol.

BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackEyes14 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These people are telling you the truth. Muscles can be blown up to get a different appearance but you are pretty much stuck with your bones. I would know, I had small weak hands from the beginning and despite training my hands and wrists until I can hold 450 in a double overhand grip, their appearance has not changed at all.

Love what you've got, it isn't gonna change.

Thanks for the reply also,

Only reason I feel this way, is that I am sure that my two clavicles are different to each other. In terms of the structure and not just muscle around. But I will see how it goes.

Any tips on shoulder width exercises also or something that can target the clavicle area.

Thanks though guys!

RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobberBaron13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Military press, shoulders press, lateral raises with dbbels are best for overall size, strength and width.
    Upright rows with barbell/dbbell also hits the delts really good, for me at least.
    You cant really change the clavicle width.Even mr Olympia Phil Heath is quite narrow..

BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BFJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    doubt it, but i do believe you can "shape" a muscle within your own genetic tendencies there is definitely research to support a little bit of preference in where along the muscle belly size is gained, but again to me it's like you can make a poor lower bicep area better, but probably never as good as someone who genetically is already very genetically gifted in that respect. sorry for side tangent, don't think you'll be changing bone so i talked about something most argue you can't change, but you probably can to a small degree.
    barbell1.com - home of The Barbell1 Show - the only 5 day/wk Online Radio on building muscle
    Listened to in 171 Countries, Downloaded 1.3 million X in 2014-15
    Get it free on iTunes and Stitcher Radio for your mobile device!

About me:
    MS in Sports Dietetics
    Registered Dietitian
    BS in ESS
    NSCA Certified Personal Trainer