Page 124 of 188 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,720 of 5611
    thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by swimmer32 View Post
    Total marketing ploy to sell barbells.

But I really want one (srs). 'Murica.

Ugh. Really don't need it.....
    Lol. I'm in the same boat.. I won't get it b/c I'm firmly in the "anti-coatings" camp, but I still think it's pretty dang cool.
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Has anyone seen the Rogue satin clear finish in person? I think its just a clear semi gloss coat on top of the raw metal. There's a youtube video online but hard to see the finish clearly. I think it would look pretty cool (not as cool as Sorinex's clear grind though). Trying to decide between satin clear, red or black for my next rack.

Aside from aesthetics, do you guys think there's any long term issues with just the clear coat and no powdercoat? All the other colors are powdercoated and then have the same clear coat on top (I think). Thanks!

cald24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by litljay View Post
    Having just went through what you are going through, I agree with Eric.

1. Consider the 6 post or stand alone plate storage. A 4 post with plate storage will limit the rack. I went Legend for my rack but Rogue makes quality racks also. Go with the Monster J-cups. I use the Rogue version on my Legend and they are awesome.
    2. I bought the Rogue 6 shooters plates. The competition or calibrated plates are really nice, but for general fitness not necessary.
    3. Have the same Power Blocks and love them.
    4. I have a boneyard cerakote Ohio bar. I like it a lot. Not sure I would pay the extra for a non-boneyard version though.
    5. I don't yet own a cable anything yet. Would like to get my hands on one though. Look around, there are a lot of options, but stay with commercial grade if you can.
    6. We have a Nordic Track X9i incline trainer. We've had to replace the main board on it once, but Nordic Track shipped the board quickly and I installed it. Other than that issue, it's a decent treadmill.
    7. Consider adding a flat bench. I have my adjustable (legend) set up with the "DB station" and the flat (Rep fitness) moves in and out of the rack.
    8. I purchased the dip station attachement. In all honesty, I wish I would have just gone with a stand alone pull up/Dip station.
    thanks for the info. I may consider the rml690 or just a separate weight tree. does the rml-490 need to be bolted now or will it be ok without? not planning on doing anything crazy or kips etc.

cald24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fatal11 View Post
    Has anyone seen the Rogue satin clear finish in person? I think its just a clear semi gloss coat on top of the raw metal. There's a youtube video online but hard to see the finish clearly. I think it would look pretty cool (not as cool as Sorinex's clear grind though). Trying to decide between satin clear, red or black for my next rack.

Aside from aesthetics, do you guys think there's any long term issues with just the clear coat and no powdercoat? All the other colors are powdercoated and then have the same clear coat on top (I think). Thanks!
    I actually was curious about the same thing. trying to decide between the exact 3. might call rogue and see if they can text me an actual pic.

ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000) ncsuLuke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cald24 View Post
    thanks for the info. I may consider the rml690 or just a separate weight tree. does the rml-490 need to be bolted now or will it be ok without? not planning on doing anything crazy or kips etc.
    Add the stabilizer and you don't need to bolt it down

fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatal11 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I actually was curious about the same thing. trying to decide between the exact 3. might call rogue and see if they can text me an actual pic.
    Let me know if they're able to do this for you. I might have a chance to stop by their retail location later this week. If I can, I'll try to snap some up close pics.

edit: nevermind, just chatted with their online agent. They dont have any samples of satin clear racks in their retail location. I did get this info from their online chat as well regarding the clear coat:

"The clear coat will be the same thickness of the paint and should have the same level protection. The custom colors are not powder coated and the custom color is applied directly to the metal like the stain clear finish."
    Last edited by fatal11; 06-11-2018 at 08:45 AM.

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lsi1 View Post
    saw the curl bar on closeout maybe a v2 thats coming?
    Interesting why the curl bar is the only bar that they use thblack e coat on. My guess is that this was going to be a finish they pushed as There propriatary new high end finish and then caroke stormed the barbell world. I imagine they would want to simplify production now if the black e coat is not going to be used on anything eise, new curl bar offered in zinc and maybe a caroke option.
    Would love to see a rackable version and stainless offered. I think the rackable would be a second bar though and they would still offer the standard size non rackable. As far as stainless goes i dont think they sell enough curl bars and that the market would respond positively to a rackable stainless bar for $400. (Stainless +$150 and rackabke min +$50)
    As far as new finish options and offering a longer rack able one not much to change on this bar, have to say its damn near perfect. Personally i would love a 30mm-32mm shaft but thats just not in Rogues crossfit skinny bar DNA, so i wont even hope!

I would think the finish would hold up pretty similar and real world actually look better over time since any chips or wear areas would not show a different color underneath. You could also do touch up with some clear finish abd not have it look DIY. I like the look on a rack and dont think its a mistake

The 490 is a great rack, probably the best size in a 4 post. It is big enough to allow swapping between in rack and front of rack with two people on different exercises without the set ups interfering. Thats not saying you can have two peopls doing sets at the exact same time, but its nice to be abke to set up say standing military presses from the front uprights while someone else has a different exercise up in the rack rear uprights and alternating between then without the bars being as much in each others way. I know a lot of people say its too much depth and a waste, but i like the real estate.
    I think all tge Rogue 4 post racks should be bolted ideally, the 490 is probably ok but if using a front spotter arms could get a little jumpy if rough handling of weights on something like shrugs happens. Plus the sway side to sude is lessoned a lot, these racks arent ever failing but i dont like any added movement in my racks. I also like adding another top brace like a monkey pullup bar or crossbrace.
    The 6 post would always be my weight storage option though. Just works so much better. Weoght trees take up more soace then most people think in a weight room set up.
    My

C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) C123C is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hardgains88 View Post

The 490 is a great rack, probably the best size in a 4 post. It is big enough to allow swapping between in rack and front of rack with two people on different exercises without the set ups interfering. Thats not saying you can have two peopls doing sets at the exact same time, but its nice to be abke to set up say standing military presses from the front uprights while someone else has a different exercise up in the rack rear uprights and alternating between then without the bars being as much in each others way. I know a lot of people say its too much depth and a waste, but i like the real estate.
    I think all tge Rogue 4 post racks should be bolted ideally, the 490 is probably ok but if using a front spotter arms could get a little jumpy if rough handling of weights on something like shrugs happens. Plus the sway side to sude is lessoned a lot, these racks arent ever failing but i dont like any added movement in my racks. I also like adding another top brace like a monkey pullup bar or crossbrace.
    The 6 post would always be my weight storage option though. Just works so much better. Weoght trees take up more soace then most people think in a weight room set up.
    My
    Agree with all of this. I have an RML-690 with black widow swing in safeties inside and Rogue front safeties. Lots of multi station space and the plate storage is very convenient. It is a huge rack though. I generally keep the front safeties stored (up top in the back of the rack) to free up gym space when not in use. I don't know a single person who prefers weight trees to on rack storage - plus it weighs down the rack. I'm still going to be bolting mine down eventually and adding a crossbrace though.
    ▪█─────█▪ Rogue Barbell Crew #27 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Mech6 Crew #26 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #83 ▪█─────█▪

Haven't been able to "rep" many of you for a year or more...not for lack of trying.

Home Gym: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1615740991&viewfull=1#post1615740991

sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000) sera310 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by C123C View Post
    Agree with all of this. I have an RML-690 with black widow swing in safeties inside and Rogue front safeties. Lots of multi station space and the plate storage is very convenient. It is a huge rack though. I generally keep the front safeties stored (up top in the back of the rack) to free up gym space when not in use. I don't know a single person who prefers weight trees to on rack storage - plus it weighs down the rack. I'm still going to be bolting mine down eventually and adding a crossbrace though.
    I'm 1 who prefers weight trees, due to tight space in my garage. I keep them on moving dollies, stored inside the footprint of the rack when not in use, then roll them out and move them around as needed. works great--YMMV.

supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) supdenfoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was just curious if anyone has replaced their Rogue Abrams 2.0 GHD footplate with the wider Titan footplate. I’m considering picking it up bc my toes keep slipping out to the side every time I perform GHRs. In theory it should fit, but just wondering if anyone has done so.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #93 []---[]

MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm surprised no one has commented on these yet: https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-weight-releasers

cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cwcmac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MaxHandley View Post
    I'm surprised no one has commented on these yet: https://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-weight-releasers

Seem pretty pointless to me. I respect Mark Bell and he knows a crap load more than me so there's likely a need/benefit but I suspect that is confined to a very small population and the majortity of people buying these won't need them, ever.
    {5'7" and under #1}
    ▪█───█▪ Equipment Crew #77 ▪█───█▪
    [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew - Can't recall number [M]===[6]

thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thejosef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Seem pretty pointless to me. I respect Mark Bell and he knows a crap load more than me so there's likely a need/benefit but I suspect that is confined to a very small population and the majority of people buying these won't need them, ever.
    Yep. Neat, but it's a strong "Pass."
    Equipment Crew #68, Ivanko Crew #47, Rogue Barbell Club #7, Mech6 Crew #30
    7'x18' Home Gym: http://goo.gl/CBphUy
    Best Lifts @ 153 bw: Sq 320, BP 245, DL 320, Press 155

Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardgains88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cwcmac View Post
    Seem pretty pointless to me. I respect Mark Bell and he knows a crap load more than me so there's likely a need/benefit but I suspect that is confined to a very small population and the majortity of people buying these won't need them, ever.
    Originally Posted by thejosef View Post
    Yep. Neat, but it's a strong "Pass."
    Yea, ive seen these before and they seem like something thats better in theory them in practice.
    Chains and bands allow so much adjustment to a movements resistance for almost unlimited variety as it is. I have always been a little suspect of how much training the negative portion of a movement would actually effect your max in the lift

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those are an old idea, haven't seen them made in awhile.

Negative training is great - for the segment that's trained to the point of getting the benefits from it - same as bands and chains. I'd rank it over bands and chains though.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These was a member here ten years ago that rigged an electric hoist to his rack and put the switch under his foot to train negatives.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I also inquired about this and they told me the same. I find it a little odd that they don't have better pictures, only renderings, of each color. I ended up scouring the web and endless reviews to find a good handful of pics. I'll send them to you if you're interested. The finish is obviously much darker than Sorinex's clear grind. It is literally a more dull gloss on top of the dark raw steel color with mottling, scrapes, weld and heat marks, etc on it. It only shines and appears brighter in very direct lighting.

Originally Posted by Scotty-Z View Post
    I also inquired about this and they told me the same. I find it a little odd that they don't have better pictures, only renderings, of each color. I ended up scouring the web and endless reviews to find a good handful of pics. I'll send them to you if you're interested. The finish is obviously much darker than Sorinex's clear grind. It is literally a more dull gloss on top of the dark raw steel color with mottling, scrapes, weld and heat marks, etc on it. It only shines and appears brighter in very direct lighting.
    I spoke to this guy selling his RM-4 on CL (maybe he's a member here and can chime in): https://cnj.craigslist.org/spo/d/rog...609983516.html. There's some decent photos there. Very nice guy and he entertained all my questions. I should have just gone to see it in person as he lived close by to me, but I've moved since. He said he initially didn't like the color that much as his garage was dark but under good lighting he said it looks great and would buy the same finish again in the future. Looking at the photos it looks kind of like the gunmetal color in the dark which I think would be fine too.

I'm likely going with the satin clear as my gym area has great lighting and I think it'll hold up better in the long run. Probably won't get my order in for another couple weeks, but when I do I can take some better photos.

I also ordered the Sorinex adjustable jammer arms in the clear grind finish so I'll be able to compare them directly.

Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Scotty-Z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I spoke to this guy selling his RM-4 on CL (maybe he's a member here and can chime in): There's some decent photos there. Very nice guy and he entertained all my questions. I should have just gone to see it in person as he lived close by to me, but I've moved since. He said he initially didn't like the color that much as his garage was dark but under good lighting he said it looks great and would buy the same finish again in the future. Looking at the photos it looks kind of like the gunmetal color in the dark which I think would be fine too.

I'm likely going with the satin clear as my gym area has great lighting and I think it'll hold up better in the long run. Probably won't get my order in for another couple weeks, but when I do I can take some better photos.

I also ordered the Sorinex adjustable jammer arms in the clear grind finish so I'll be able to compare them directly.
    He's also on ******** in a garage gym group I'm a member of. I asked him about it and he said exactly the same. Let me know what you think of it because I'll be ordering the RM-4 sometime in the next month or so as well.

vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000) vhd16 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, would be interested in your feedback how they are especially for leg press.. Are you getting the Rogue Monster utility seat as well ?
    [M]===[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #35 ▪[M]===[6]

[]------[] York Barbell Club #80 (DD)[]-----[]

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    Damn, would be interested in your feedback how they are especially for leg press.. Are you getting the Rogue Monster utility seat as well ?
    Yup getting the utility seat, flipdown safeties, spotter arms, etc. Will post a review once I get everything in!

Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mitcho7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This might have already been posted so apologies if it has, but looks like rogue is getting in to the squat bar game in the not too distant future, based on this instagram post from Bill Henniger.

God I hope its a 35mm 25Kg bar and that they do a full stainless steel variant eventually, if not straight away.

Now if only they'd get the full stainless steel deadlift and 20kg power bar variants out as well as a combo rack that I heard they have been prototyping, I could complete my garage gym.

Apparently their belt squat they teased early last month is meant to be available in July. Will be interested to see feedback on whether it has the same sort of ROM issues as other cable style belt squats.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by vhd16 View Post
    By the way it seems like Sorinex is making a push into the home market as Garage gym reviews is now full of Sorinex gear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDE_UcyX0sg. I see the adjustable jammer arms and utility seat there too so I'm sure he'll do a full review of the arms along with the base camp review.

By the way it seems like Sorinex is making a push into the home market as Garage gym reviews is now full of Sorinex gear:. I see the adjustable jammer arms and utility seat there too so I'm sure he'll do a full review of the arms along with the base camp review.
    If they do, they'll certainly be catering to only the high end market, given that their prices for identical setups are roughly 25-30% higher most of the time.

I'm interested in a heavy duty 3x3 setup and have traditionally purchased Rogue, so I priced their Monster RM-4 rack in a custom color. Upgraded single stainless knurled chin up bar, upgraded rear gusset beam, 11g 3"x3" numbered uprights, 1" hardware and accessories, band pegs, sandwich j-cups, and safety straps. The total came to $1435 and shipping took it to $1,570. The same setup from Sorinex was $1,600 without the upgraded chin up bar, no rear gusset beam, no band pegs, and no numbered uprights. Shipping took it to almost $1,950, so I didn't even bother to inquire about upgrading the other aspects.

Sorinex is typically in a different market than Rogue considering they normally target purely university athletic complexes, commercial gyms, and higher end training facilities. This is not to say Rogue doesn't also do those types of places, but it's not their bread and butter. Now that Sorinex is potentially trying to push into the home/garage gym market, it can be more of an apples to apples comparison.

MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxHandley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    These was a member here ten years ago that rigged an electric hoist to his rack and put the switch under his foot to train negatives.
    And we never heard from him again......

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tips on cleaning the Rogue Flat bench surface? A leather conditioner/cleaner?

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Tips on cleaning the Rogue Flat bench surface? A leather conditioner/cleaner?
    What's on it that won't come off with a wet rag?
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    What's on it that won't come off with a wet rag?
    Lol, besides my sweat, nothing else

But i figured there's got to be some sort of disinfectant/cleaner i could use

Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    Lol, besides my sweat, nothing else

But i figured there's got to be some sort of disinfectant/cleaner i could use
    leather cleaner is not a disinfectant
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronAbrams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell me that I'm not the only one who has been checking the site multiple times a day looking for news on the new Belt Squat...
    IG: @toadkillerdog

Page 124 of 188 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast