Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EyeCyoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I've got $150k and want to make millions. Ideas?

I have $150,000 available to me, I already have my own house, I work in a bank (and understand investing very well). I'm in my early 20's.

I know I can get an average of around 10% pa return if I invest in a specific share portfolio (which I have access too), but I want to think outside the box and see what also is possible.

I don?t want to screw up this opportunity to possibly make it rich, and getting 10% pa return on these funds isn?t going to be anything at all like what want.

I've thought about spending some serious hours coming up with a new business idea, most self made millionaires are entrepreneurs that started their own business with a new good or service.

Real estate is an option... you can get a 10%pa return on property, which is not what I'm after... but you can get a lot more if you renovate or expand. To buy another house would see me paying big loan costs which I would rather not do right now.

diamana73x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diamana73x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    invest it in exxon

Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cookies_Galore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EyeCyoo View Post
    I have $150,000 available to me, I already have my own house, I work in a bank (and understand investing very well). I'm in my early 20's.

Do I have potential?
    seriously tho i have no idea, i hear stuff like gold can be a pretty good investment, dont pay tax on it either (may be wrong though).

Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get a life

SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SightSeeker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job consulting the misc section. I'd listen to whatever they say and do it.

pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you haven't already.

JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnGalt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is what I would have done.

Pay off my mortgage, or if no mortgage, buy a 2nd house. If no 1st house, than buy a 1st house. Than work and save as much as possible while investing into some nice Bonds, and Mutual funds with lower risk/lower return. After all of that, sell one of your properties, (The one that made you least amount of money) and cash out and buy some 5,10,20 year bonds. Retire at 55, and your basically finished.

If you try and become a millionare, your gonna end up flat broke and on your ass. You can't spell right, how do you expect to make any right investment choices?

thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10) thecut is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I know I can get an average of around 10% pa return if I invest in a specific share portfolio (which I have access too), but I want to think outside the box and see what also is possible.

I don?t want to screw up this opportunity to possibly make it rich, and getting 10% pa return on these funds isn?t going to be anything at all like what want.

I've thought about spending some serious hours coming up with a new business idea, most self made millionaires are entrepreneurs that started their own business with a new good or service.

Real estate is an option... you can get a 10%pa return on property, which is not what I'm after... but you can get a lot more if you renovate or expand. To buy another house would see me paying big loan costs which I would rather not do right now.
    If you know anything about stocks its a good idea to keep your eye on the market, watch whats happening, you might find some good bargins, the market took quite a beating a couple days ago
    *Canadian*

Will answer all pm's with questions regarding nutrition, training, steroids or supplements.

*Sometimes i forget to reply, so if i don't answer back quickly, im not ignoring you, i just must have forgotten. Please send another messge to remind me.

"If you ever judge a man, first walk a mile in their shoes.....than......you have their shoes and your a mile away!"

Registered User Wendel_Clark_17's Avatar
    Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wendel_Clark_17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I suggest investing your money in smuggling gold out of Nigeria. It's a fool proof plan.

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bet on black

(no kramer)
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) House72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

You understand investing very well, your exact words, but your asking the MISC Section for HELP, hmmmmmmmm, there isn't even a serious quote anywhere in your thread.. SO makes me wonde...

Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its all about diversity. Try spreading the 150k around a bit put some in:

Bluechip stocks
    higher risk stocks
    term deposits

Hell why not use some of the 150k to buy another house (with a loan), rent it out and use the repayments to pay of the mortgage.

efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    short the YM/ES/ER2/NQ until another 10% is shaved off the indexes

1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1earedELEPHANT is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by House72 View Post
    You understand investing very well, your exact words, but your asking the MISC Section for HELP, hmmmmmmmm, there isn't even a serious quote anywhere in your thread.. SO makes me wonde...
    x2

ohh and 34 black

efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000) efini84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    and short the usd for ****s and giggles

SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpyWizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hard money lending...

18% per annum prepaid with 10 pt origination...

70% ltv..

you're set..

alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alrededar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    seriously ask somewhere else.... not trying to insult this board but try another one that has money on it.

hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hawk805 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    vanguard mutual funds is a great place to invest money..

or higher a stock agent and invest some with him....

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pheny View Post
    Read Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you haven't already.
    Good book! Robert Kiyosaki and Donald Trump recently just wrote a book together called "Why We Want You To Be Rich"...i would check that out and read it as well, if you havn't already!

Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mrsevenupguy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    get a nice car and race

buy a gun and rob banks

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could buy a franchise. Franchises are a lot less risky than starting a business from scratch, and you'll learn more about business from your experience. And you could always sell it if it doesn't go too good. You could also start a business from scratch like a club or a bar or something. Another thing you can do, and I think this is the best idea, you can invest all your money into cell-tech.

kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvkx111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Send it to me I'll invest it for you. (Rly)

falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000) falconXR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take it to vegas and put that $150k on number 13 (thats like a really cool number n ****) at the roulette table. I have a feeling you'll win for sure.

Good luck.

k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000) k4y is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sure you want to look into stocks?

I mean, just yesterday the Chinese stock index nearly crashed and thus bringing down the U.S. and other world stock indexes as well... it was a scary day for Wall Street. Even Greenspan hinted at a recession.

I don't know, but I'd be careful where I put my money right now.

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Average rate of return of the S&P 500 for the last 30 years is 12%. Put the $150k in an S&P 500 mutual fund and it should grow to $1 million in 17 years, barring any nuclear holocaust.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    open a startbucks shop in a business populated area
    I am king.

Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tech_N9ne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get 150,000 quick picks for mega millions. How the **** you gonna lose with 150,000 different tickets? itll be a bitch to find out if you won though

7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7.62 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

And you are asking this question in Misc? You gotta be a Trust Fund kiddie.

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I accept pay-pal

SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SFriday425 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mod @ www.all the misc.com

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117508491