Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to be honest; I'm actually sad to see that my tub of Dilate is empty. This is one of the few products on my list that I've really enjoyed using, I looked forward to it every time I woke up and knew I was about to workout. Anyways, final review coming soon. My only complaint is that it seems I didn't receive 30 servings, as I counted up all the scoops listed in my log. It seems the clumping is the culprit here as I would stuff the scoops to make sure my dosing was adequate.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DamonX View Post
    I have to be honest; I'm actually sad to see that my tub of Dilate is empty. This is one of the few products on my list that I've really enjoyed using, I looked forward to it every time I woke up and knew I was about to workout. Anyways, final review coming soon. My only complaint is that it seems I didn't receive 30 servings, as I counted up all the scoops listed in my log. It seems the clumping is the culprit here as I would stuff the scoops to make sure my dosing was adequate.
    So glad to hear it treated you so well and I'm looking forward to the final review! As for the servings, it's hard enough to get an accurate serving with most powders due to varying densities but the clumpy nature of Dilate does make it even more so. Your best bet to ensure accuracy is to weigh out each serving which isn't always convenient but something I've been in the habit of doing for a while now.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    So glad to hear it treated you so well and I'm looking forward to the final review! As for the servings, it's hard enough to get an accurate serving with most powders due to varying densities but the clumpy nature of Dilate does make it even more so. Your best bet to ensure accuracy is to weigh out each serving which isn't always convenient but something I've been in the habit of doing for a while now.
    x2 Can't wait to hear you final thoughts.
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DamonX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile Final review

Okay what happened, I wrote my final review on my iPhone and copy and pasted and posted, but I guess it actually never went through. Anyways heres my final review:

ANS Dilate

Oh where do I even begin with this product. I don't ever use pump products because for some reason they simply just don't work for me. Dilate is one of the few that did, and it blew me away.

I'm normally very happy when I wake up because I train first thing in the morning, and knowing I would be using Dilate before my workouts just intensified this. I always used 2 scoops of Dilate and every single time the results were nothing short of PHENOMENAL. I literally blew up every single workout, people would stare at me as if I had made 3 years worth of muscle gains in the last 20 minutes.

I train fasted so for me it would take about 10-15 minutes to kick in. How did I know that it kicked in even though there aren't any stimulants? There is a pre-pump you start to feel even prior to working out, your muscles begin to tighten and pump up slightly, tank-tops and shirts become a little tighter. Thats not the only thing, you experience a heightened level of focus due to the Amentoflavone in this product.

Overall this is an amazing product. I love the fact that there are full doses of all the pump ingredients listed. The fact that there are no nitrates in this product makes it easier to combine with pre workouts that may already have nitrates in them. My only complaint about this product is the fishy stench it leaves in your shaker cup if you don't rinse it out right away

Dilate I don't think I'll ever forget, because it has sparked my interest in giving pump products a try again.
    Thank you once again to Dtrain, ANS, and all the ANS reps for giving me the opportunity to try your product.
    -MAN Sports Representative -
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

www.instagram.com/damonphysique

CLEAN PROTEIN is HERE on bodybuilding.com!

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Fantastic final review! You definitely made our decision to pick you worthwhile!

Thanks again for the feedback.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit