JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JakeSloan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Seeking advice from personal trainers

I am currently a freshman in college and have been interested in fitness for about 2-3 years. I've learned everything I know online and from various sources. I'v considered getting certified and doing part time training on the side. Where would I need to start?

Thanks in advance!
    Jake
    Every king was once a crying baby

Every great building was once a blueprint

It is not important where you are TODAY
    but where you will reach TOMORROW

momstomuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JakeSloan View Post
    I am currently a freshman in college and have been interested in fitness for about 2-3 years. I've learned everything I know online and from various sources. I'v considered getting certified and doing part time training on the side. Where would I need to start?

Thanks in advance!
    Jake

I would start with doing a bodybuilding/ironman/or a competition! I had clients lined up after doing a show before I was even certified Hope this helps!
    Lisa M. Stowers

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The sticky at the top of the personal training forum helps. I'll link it here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120445081
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]