Page 75 of 88 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 2615
    wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Wankelpt View Post
    For those low on motivation

http://youtu.be/k_FFIFhG6to

Motvation is bullchit, what you need is commitment.

I haven't felt "motivated" at all for ages. Think about it.

P.S: don't go quit your jobs lol :P
    I can understand where the guy in the video is coming from if his goal is to workout and live a fitness lifestyle that even affects what job he has. His goals are not mine. My goals are to love and be loved, be healthy & avoid the doctor if possible, live long and prosper and do lots of fun things along the way. I am very committed to achieving my goals and will not quit. Working out is simply a means to an end for me and not the end itself. (That's probably blasphemy to say here)

Motivation is what causes me to act in ways that will get me closer to achieving my goals. I feel good when my muscles are sore from a hard workout but arthritis pain is a powerful anti-motivator and we've been having bad thunderstorms. Thunderstorms equals pain. But even when I hurt and can't workout I can still eat smart and don't have to give in to comfort food.
    ••• MY JOURNEY •••
    06/15/2015 351.8 LBS
    06/01/2015 353.1 LBS
    04/23/2015 361.2 LBS
    •Starting again after knee injury
    07/30/2014 326.4 LBS
    06/01/2014 343.1 LBS

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wcs14 View Post
    I can understand where the guy in the video is coming from if his goal is to workout and live a fitness lifestyle that even affects what job he has. His goals are not mine. My goals are to love and be loved, be healthy & avoid the doctor if possible, live long and prosper and do lots of fun things along the way. I am very committed to achieving my goals and will not quit. Working out is simply a means to an end for me and not the end itself. (That's probably blasphemy to say here)

Motivation is what causes me to act in ways that will get me closer to achieving my goals. I feel good when my muscles are sore from a hard workout but arthritis pain is a powerful anti-motivator and we've been having bad thunderstorms. Thunderstorms equals pain. But even when I hurt and can't workout I can still eat smart and don't have to give in to comfort food.
    If you're only doing it as a means to an end, then don't bother doing it at all. Do you wake up and only brush your teeth when they seem off white? Do you only deodorize when you smell? When you get to your goal weight, and you stop working out, you'll most likely gain it back, since didn't didn't learn how to balance your food without working out. Do this in a manner where is sustainable long term. You should have a fitness lifestyle that promotes what YOU want to do. There are so any more benefits of "working out" than losing weight. I do hope you reconsider that stance once you get to your goal.

Also I hope the part about love and being loved has nothing to do with weight loss, because it doesn't have anything to do with it. You should love yourself as your are and this journey should be out of love for yourself and learning how to understand the body you've been given. That's the best part of this journey. Forget all the macros and blah blah blah. Do this for the simple reason that you love yourself enough to change your body for what YOU FEEL is best for you, not what society or anyone else says.

When you truly view it that way, motivation is a non issue. This is you and the rest of your life. It's your body and you have full control over it. Make it work. Enjoy the learning experience.

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That feel when you went to Staples to get a new notebook only to find that a supplement shop had relocated next door.
    That feel when buying Quest Bars that didn't even make it out of the car park.

So much for eating for the rest of this evening.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely feel better today. The last couple of days I just felt so miserable and my diet wasn't on point too. We'll see what the scale tomorrow brings, but for today I'm at 2500 calories. It's probably going to be another gain this weigh-in, but we'll see.

Anyway, I feel energized again since today and had great workout so I fully believe I'm back on track. I'm going to Portugal August 15th and I want to give it an extra push these next 15 days.

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long day..... worked the last 2 days, walked 2-3 miles each day, + 100 pushups today. Yesterday cals. hit 1900, feeling weak. Today I'm at 1000 planning 500 more foe supper, all super clean, chicken, eggs, string beans and strawberries... Back to the gym in the morning, then to Costco. We're up to 25 lbs of chicken and 15 lbs of red meat every 2 weeks....
    Mike

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kmac1196 View Post
    Ha ha ha! Yeah, I don't really. I usually keep my mouth shut in most cases anyway because I hate confrontation and mean people. I'm not that person so I hate when I see ugly in others. But I was defending my husband so I got fierce. LOL.

Usually I stay in my own world of love and acceptance with my own little family and you guys.

Remember last year, when I tried to venture out into other threads and someone was mean to me (Cap had to kick some butt for me) while I just left quietly and sadly.

Remind me that I don't have that thick skin and should stay where people love me.
    Wow I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. That's crazy. I usually just stay in the 0V35 section where people are very encouraging. I read the misc once or twice here by mistake and OMG not for me LOL
    Also I feel strongly that looks and knowledge are not correlated. There are plenty of very attractive young trainers out there who pass out some very bad and dangerous advice.

Kristen, FWIW just from your experience and attitude alone, you have plenty to teach us I love your posts!

And @wankelpt thanks the Elliot Hulse video. While quitting a job in this economy might be a bit extreme, I do agree with him that once you make the commitment, you just don't think about it and do it. Persistence, consistency and commitment is key!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mid-week update.
    My weight up and down sucks LOL could be TOM, heat, whatever. I'm just going to ride it. I'm totally used to 1400 cal now - not hungry at all.

One thing I noticed with IIFYM, I just count and when I'm done, I'm done.
    I had a pretty big Panini for lunch at a coffeeshop the other day. I had 2-300 cals left. Wasn't hungry all day and dinner ended up being a Greek yogurt and 1/2 a protein cookie. I was not hungry. Normally I would have had a full dinner. Healthy but over my cals.
    So this works.

Had a bagel for lunch (I was out again). I'm making it fit - pushing more protein for the rest of my daily calories.
    No cravings, no binge feeling.

So powering through

Have a great rest of the week everyone! I'm enjoying reading all your posts!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    Wow I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. That's crazy. I usually just stay in the 0V35 section where people are very encouraging. I read the misc once or twice here by mistake and OMG not for me LOL
    Also I feel strongly that looks and knowledge are not correlated. There are plenty of very attractive young trainers out there who pass out some very bad and dangerous advice.

Kristen, FWIW just from your experience and attitude alone, you have plenty to teach us I love your posts!

And @wankelpt thanks the Elliot Hulse video. While quitting a job in this economy might be a bit extreme, I do agree with him that once you make the commitment, you just don't think about it and do it. Persistence, consistency and commitment is key!
    Thank you so much. That's very kind.

Mid-week update.
    My weight up and down sucks LOL could be TOM, heat, whatever. I'm just going to ride it. I'm totally used to 1400 cal now - not hungry at all.

I had a pretty big Panini for lunch at a coffeeshop the other day. I had 2-300 cals left. Wasn't hungry all day and dinner ended up being a Greek yogurt and 1/2 a protein cookie. I was not hungry. Normally I would have had a full dinner. Healthy but over my cals.
    So this works.

Had a bagel for lunch (I was out again). I'm making it fit - pushing more protein for the rest of my daily calories.

So powering through

That's good work. I nearly die at 1400 (not really, just get super low). 1500-1600 I can swing. I'd rather add cardio than stop eating...doesn't seem to effect me in the hunger department. You have got to be close to your goal weight, though, no? This is the hardest part when you're so close.

Proud of you!

kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000) kmac1196 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wcs14 View Post

Originally Posted by kureransu View Post
    If you're only doing it as a means to an end, then don't bother doing it at all. Do you wake up and only brush your teeth when they seem off white? Do you only deodorize when you smell? When you get to your goal weight, and you stop working out, you'll most likely gain it back, since didn't didn't learn how to balance your food without working out. Do this in a manner where is sustainable long term. You should have a fitness lifestyle that promotes what YOU want to do. There are so any more benefits of "working out" than losing weight. I do hope you reconsider that stance once you get to your goal.

Also I hope the part about love and being loved has nothing to do with weight loss, because it doesn't have anything to do with it. You should love yourself as your are and this journey should be out of love for yourself and learning how to understand the body you've been given. That's the best part of this journey. Forget all the macros and blah blah blah. Do this for the simple reason that you love yourself enough to change your body for what YOU FEEL is best for you, not what society or anyone else says.

When you truly view it that way, motivation is a non issue. This is you and the rest of your life. It's your body and you have full control over it. Make it work. Enjoy the learning experience.
    I understand what he's saying though. Some people, like that guy in the video, have fitness IS their life. That's not me and it's not WSC (I'm assuming). My life is my family and the people I choose to be with. Not even my work. Work has to be there to survive. So does working out. It has to be PART of life but doesn't have to be my WHOLE life. Brushing my teeth and using deodorant is just something you do everyday and so should taking care of your body....working out and eating "right". I think that's what he was saying.

OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OzChops is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People are quick to judge.

You don't need to be in stage condition to know what works.

70lbs loss is more than proof enough to me you know the drill, and can walk the talk.

I'd try and stay away from people like that kmac.

I personally try not to discuss nutrition or the like with anyone unless specifically asked, and then really not in much detail - it seems to be something everyone thinks they know something about, and will defend their beliefs to the bitter end, resorting to all kinds of tactics to avoid losing in their own eyes.

Just my view on it.
    Lift heavy things, eat according to your goals.

Originally Posted by OzChops View Post
    People are quick to judge.

You don't need to be in stage condition to know what works.

70lbs loss is more than proof enough to me you know the drill, and can walk the talk.

I'd try and stay away from people like that kmac.

I personally try not to discuss nutrition or the like with anyone unless specifically asked, and then really not in much detail - it seems to be something everyone thinks they know something about, and will defend their beliefs to the bitter end, resorting to all kinds of tactics to avoid losing in their own eyes.

Just my view on it.
    Thank you. I agree with you. I never offer any advice or opinion. He commented on a food picture my husband posted. Unsolicited. I called him out on FACTS. But he wasn't hearing it. I should have let it go. Should have never even disagreed because it doesn't matter what he thinks. My husband listens to me anyway. LOL. Lesson learned. But I won't let him take away my mojo!!!!!

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mid-week update.

So this works.

So powering through

Was hoping the heat was gone after the nice cool break we had last week, but sadly it was not too last.

Looks like it's supposed to stay hot through at least next weekend unfortunately.

I know most people get giddy over the two weeks of sun we get per year, but I do prefer the cooler, more temperate weather.

Guess that's what I get for having been born and raised here all my life.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000) kureransu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I understand what he's saying though. Some people, like that guy in the video, have fitness IS their life. That's not me and it's not WSC (I'm assuming). My life is my family and the people I choose to be with. Not even my work. Work has to be there to survive. So does working out. It has to be PART of life but doesn't have to be my WHOLE life. Brushing my teeth and using deodorant is just something you do everyday and so should taking care of your body....working out and eating "right". I think that's what he was saying.
    Oh I get that completely. To me he made it seem like he's done exercising when he hits his goal. I'm stating that if that's your end plan, then find the balance now to do it without exercising, or you'll most likely gain weight again. That's specifically said to lead a fitness lifestyle that promotes what YOU want to do.

Oh I get that completely. To me he made it seem like he's done exercising when he hits his goal. I'm stating that if that's your end plan, then find the balance now to do it without exercising, or you'll most likely gain weight again. That's specifically said to lead a fitness lifestyle that promotes what YOU want to do.
    Exactly right. And my thoughts, too!

Wish you were around to play tennis with me though.

Thank you so much. That's very kind.

That's good work. I nearly die at 1400 (not really, just get super low). 1500-1600 I can swing. I'd rather add cardio than stop eating...doesn't seem to effect me in the hunger department. You have got to be close to your goal weight, though, no? This is the hardest part when you're so close.

Proud of you!
    Thanks
    I lost about 10lbs now and those seemed so easy. Now it's really really tough. And I won't survive 1400 cals once I start work again.
    ** Marie **

Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nottoway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=mcbourque;1275210831]Wow I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. That's crazy. I usually just stay in the 0V35 section where people are very encouraging. I read the misc once or twice here by mistake and OMG not for me LOL

Same here KID!! Enjoy your daily post!!! Nice to see/read something positive.....
    Mike

Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    Was hoping the heat was gone after the nice cool break we had last week, but sadly it was not too last.

Looks like it's supposed to stay hot through at least next weekend unfortunately.

I know most people get giddy over the two weeks of sun we get per year, but I do prefer the cooler, more temperate weather.

Guess that's what I get for having been born and raised here all my life.
    I saw that the heat will stay for a bit. I'll miss it though. Flying to Alaska on Sunday LOL nice and cool

Most people around me are already tired of this heat!!
    This is way way too hot for me. Thank goodness I workout at 6am!
    ** Marie **

wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wcs14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sorry I didn't state things more clearly, earlier. It's hard to write a good post on a tiny cell phone.

Not eating right and not exercising is what got me in the condition I am in. I am beginning to make permanent changes and I can't ever quit. But I will not change jobs just to keep a workout schedule like the youtube guy did. I'd rather find another way to workout. I must find my own way and fit it into my own life and not copy someone else. Working out is not my goal but working out is what I must do to have the life I want (and that is my goal).

As for my little comment on motivation I see it as going hand in hand with commitment. I can easily say I'm committed to the idea of fitness (or clean teeth) and never do anything about it. Motivation is what gets me off the couch and into the gym and not wanting to get a cavity gets me to brush my teeth. 'Commitment" is the emotion and "motivation" is the action creator. Both are necessary. I am currently having some struggles with the action.

Differences generational at work, perhaps, are there and backwards thinking sometimes have I.

••• MY JOURNEY •••
    06/15/2015 351.8 LBS
    06/01/2015 353.1 LBS
    04/23/2015 361.2 LBS
    •Starting again after knee injury
    07/30/2014 326.4 LBS
    06/01/2014 343.1 LBS

Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Earlbolus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Working out really has to become a habit where you don't think about it anymore. And with don't thinking about it anymore I mean it has to be so ingrained in your life that you just do it. When I wake up for school or work sometimes I just want to turn around and sleep further, but I can't because there will be consequences. Working out has to reach the same level of necessity in your life. Time to workout, you don't want but you just go because it has to be done. And just like with school and work it always tends to be pretty doable / fun when you are there.

Friday weigh-in: 193.1 lbs, which is -2.4 lbs for this week. Don't ask me how because I slacked pretty hard in the diet department this week because I felt so exhausted/tired/sick. Feeling a lot better now and I want to achieve great things the coming weeks so let's do this!

[QUOTE=Nottoway;1275260661]

Same here KID!! Enjoy your daily post!!! Nice to see/read something positive.....
    Thank you!

Good morning everyone!!!!!

Friday is finally here and this begins my weekend. I'm happy to have the day off. Lifting! And I'm going to try to get to the beach for a few hours today.

I have an event on Saturday, too. But I'm trying to find some time to relax. Ate a little too much yesterday (I think it's all the physical stuff I've been doing)....got in 15k steps for the past week and I think I'm just hungry. Will rein it in today.

Let's have some check ins!!!!

neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50) neelium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Checking in a day early this week: 194.

I'm starting to have less and less free time, so I've had to cut down to 2 lifting days (going heavy on both days instead of heavy-medium-light) with cardio on off days. I've tried to make up for it by trying to move around as much as I can as part of my daily activities. I'm glad to see the weight is still coming off, along with the inches, and I'm kind of impressed at how closely the two have mirrored each other. I'm down 26 lbs since I started this cut, and (per the calculators) I've lost maaaybe a whopping 0.5 lbs of lean mass? Couldn't be happier about that. I was in the gym alone late last night and of course there are mirrors everywhere, so I couldn't resist flexing a bit, and I actually said to myself, "whoa, where did *those* come from?" Mind you, it's not like I have big arms at all, but I was surprised by the definition I was getting, despite still being a solid 20+ pounds from my goal. I was strutting around the gym for the rest of the evening, lol.

bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50) bearizona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ability is what you're capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

Lou Holtz
    I am the only person responsible for making myself fat. I am the only person responsible for making myself un-fat.

Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by neelium View Post

I'm starting to have less and less free time, so I've had to cut down to 2 lifting days (going heavy on both days instead of heavy-medium-light) with cardio on off days. I've tried to make up for it by trying to move around as much as I can as part of my daily activities. I'm glad to see the weight is still coming off, along with the inches, and I'm kind of impressed at how closely the two have mirrored each other. I'm down 26 lbs since I started this cut, and (per the calculators) I've lost maaaybe a whopping 0.5 lbs of lean mass? Couldn't be happier about that. I was in the gym alone late last night and of course there are mirrors everywhere, so I couldn't resist flexing a bit, and I actually said to myself, "whoa, where did *those* come from?" Mind you, it's not like I have big arms at all, but I was surprised by the definition I was getting, despite still being a solid 20+ pounds from my goal. I was strutting around the gym for the rest of the evening, lol.
    Great work neelium.

It is always nice to see hard work pay off.

Keep it up.
    View my progress at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154724503

Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit." - George Sheehan

Low aim is the biggest crime a man can commit. -- Bruce Lee

"Why do I lift? I have many things left that I want to do in my life and I cannot think of a single one that I can do from a scooter" - me

Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mainer215 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Weigh-in weight is 171.2 which is down from last week. General trend seems to be up which is what I want but will wait another week or two before I go bumping calories again.
    View my progress at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154724503

Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit." - George Sheehan

Low aim is the biggest crime a man can commit. -- Bruce Lee

"Why do I lift? I have many things left that I want to do in my life and I cannot think of a single one that I can do from a scooter" - me

Checking in @ 238.... Feeling great about that number. Coming off 3day/40hrs night shift, with a 36 hr turn around to day shift, first time in forever that I didn't gain a few lbs. Hit the gym hard this morning, 3.5 miles @ 7% incline @ 3.6 speed. Back this afternoon with the kid to work chest/shoulders. Looking forward to the next 2 weeks of day shift, dropping cals back to 1500. My sweet spot seems to be 1500 for days and 1700 for night. Still learning, so I weigh every morning and adjust meals/cals. to hit 2lbs. a week...
    Mike

Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wankelpt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Friday weight in: 171,5lbs

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

weigh in

Originally Posted by neelium View Post

I love that gym story you worked hard and deserve to be proud! Congrats on the progress!
    ** Marie **

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys!! Checking in early because I'm going camping this weekend and leaving tonight. I'm sitting at 109#, so just a 1# drop this week. It's about all I'm expecting at this point as I get closer to my goal... still working hard

Hope everyone had a wonderful week!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*