Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AuBrah View Post
    I dated one. She was a fukking psycho

Lol
    Makes sense

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaPlasurNDaPain View Post
    I want a clingy needy nurse with daddy issues, and daddy looks similar to me. Very caring. No previous boyfriends or experiences (I'll teach), wants the one who she falls in love to be the one. Big ass and Teddies, smart, cute face, good person, wild in bed, not a party girl.

Wut do?
    This was a tough request and almost threw me. I'm still not sure if I like my answer, but...For you, it isn't so much the specialty of the RN, but the type of school they go to. You will want to find a RN who goes to a private, elite college. She will be nerdy cute but is still filling out. You will want to troll that type of college and pick up a Nursing Student. Timing is everything. Getting her will actually work best if you are in your 30's. Finding her won't be easy and getting past first base will be even harder, but once you are in... you are in.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my oneitis of 3+ years is in nursing school at the moment...
    confirmed body of a goddess, nice, honest, and very loyal.

I am truly blessed with her, good luck fellas.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000) Psyr is a complete loser! (-2000)
    nurses and dentist brah they're always hot and keep good care of themselves...they got standards too

still dreaming about fking my dentist shes 26 years old straight 10/10

Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Burtle1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Psyr View Post
    nurses and dentist brah they're always hot and keep good care of themselves...they got standards too

still dreaming about fking my dentist shes 26 years old straight 10/10

Mirin. Go for it!!

LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LetMeBang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    No one dates nurses these days. Half the doctors are females. And they're better looking than the nurses. Date them.
    most female residents/doctors are pretty average, but when they wear their white coat, they jump up a level in the rating scale. Something about these chicks in white coats and interacting with patients is very fukin hot. Too bad when they go back to street clothes, u wouldnt even look twice at them. Same with PA's. There's more pretty nurses, but that's only because there's more of these bishes roaming around.
    Female dentists and physical therapists are the cutest. I've rarely seen an ugly young female dentist/DPT...these are the only two healthcare professions i would wife

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LetMeBang View Post
    most female residents/doctors are pretty average, but when they wear their white coat, they jump up a level in the rating scale. Something about these chicks in white coats and interacting with patients is very fukin hot. Too bad when they go back to street clothes, u wouldnt even look twice at them. Same with PA's. There's more pretty nurses, but that's only because there's more of these bishes roaming around.
    Female dentists and physical therapists are the cutest. I've rarely seen an ugly young female dentist/DPT...these are the only two healthcare professions i would wife
    I once saw a respiratory therapist doing chest compressions... so many feelz. That rhythmic pumping. Those jiggling teddies. Her all bent over and she wasn't wearing a T-shirt under her scrubs. I called dibs to be second after the patient was done... just had to figure out how to stop my heart from beating.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

Originally Posted by JediRN View Post
    I once saw a respiratory therapist doing chest compressions... so many feelz. That rhythmic pumping. Those jiggling teddies. Her all bent over and she wasn't wearing a T-shirt under her scrubs. I called dibs to be second after the patient was done... just had to figure out how to stop my heart from beating.

Hnggg sounding

eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eltoro24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You want a pediatric RN. They tend to be very bubbly and can put on a good face even when things appear down. They are trusted with our nations second most precious resource... our children. As such, hospitals go to great lengths to keep the good ones and to weed out the bad ones. Pediatric RN's are a great big ball of compassion and love for the innocent. They all come with animals... usally high maintenence big dogs. They will want children and they will be exellent mothers as they see first hand how children can and should be molded. Like ER RN's, all pediatric RN's swallow and will let you piitb. On balance they are very deviant in their private lives but hide that inclination better than any of the others.
    Lol I dated a ped rn for 2 years.

She swore off kids wanted none of that. "I deal with screaming babies all day" not when I'm at home.

She did shallow and had hooge teddies and ass.

I do miss the hangover IVs I'd get for free...ahh good times
    Dodgers!
    BAAA BAA Baa Taaa Taaa Toothy

mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mitchFCB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Long RL with dental assistant who was a major sloot. No thanks Jeff.
    Dated 7 RNs now in different departments, totally different and all around just better people.

On a side note, my mums been in and out of hospital, just got told has cancer, so when shes in hosp im up there everyday. So many decent girls working its definently someone id like to wife oneday
    Brb educated
    Good salary
    Will always have a job unless a complete retard (wouldnt be with then anyway) and gets government benefits
    Open to more education if want to go further
    Works in health, so here they not allowed to cake makeup on, brb all natural faces with just ponytail or straight hair, hnng natural look everyday
    Again works in health, in uniform or dresses herself in good nice clothes not like a retard and sloot
    Take care of me when get sick
    Give me needles when techin
    Just more caring (I believe anyway)
    Actually have a decent conversation at the end of everyday about interesting things/medical stuff she did or saw
    Prolly learn something interesting from her in random night conversation and not just about random crappy girl gossip all the time

Overall, id feel good just being proud to have a gf like that, even if she gets all the crappy jobs, to me shes helping ppl and society so would be very proud. Hard to be proud of a girlfriend when her lifestyle/job is something totally generic. Got many girl friends who are hairdressers, waitress, serve coffee etc etc who are great, fun girls but yeah much more attracted to all the above ^^^^^ for girlfriend material if you know what I mean
    Misc Snapchat crew
    OZ crew
    Pm me if you're depressed/advice or just want to talk to someone crew
    l_erwin = Hero

cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cbclassics has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *married to RN crew*
    ☆ There Ain't No Doubt In My Mind, Country Must Be Country Wide ☆

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor ”

Running. Through. The. Misc. With. My. Bros.

csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csaesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Currently seeing a 3rd year RN who just transferred from Oncology to ED. Honestly the most caring person, down to earth- doesnt party too hard because of her responsobilities etc.

Best decision i have made in a long time. Wasn't looking for an RN as such but worked out better than expected
    Questions? PM Me.

Originally Posted by csaesthetics View Post
    Currently seeing a 3rd year RN who just transferred from Oncology to ED. Honestly the most caring person, down to earth- doesnt party too hard because of her responsobilities etc.

Best decision i have made in a long time. Wasn't looking for an RN as such but worked out better than expected
    Good to hear.

Muhammad Ali

nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nchesher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've dated so many nurses I can't even remember how many. Last/current GF is a RN at a urology clinic. I can't even comprehend how many cawks shes handled....always like mine though.
    Bench - 245
    Squat - 335
    DL - 435

***ALWAYS CUTTING***

Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nick041881 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You will want an ICU RN. To the best that any RN can, and ICU RN will be able to keep up with you mentally. unlike floor RN's, they have the time to delve into the pathophysiology of the patient and most tend to want to be the smartest RN in the hospital. They are naturally competitive and not beyond backstabbing. They are control freaks, but respond well to good leadership. If you are not a flake you will be alright. If you are, you will be exposed and destroyed. ICU RN's tend to be the most devious as they often do things outside their scope of practice for the good of the patient and to let the physician sleep. They have little problems doing what needs to be done with the end goal in mind...keep the patient alive until the end of the shift.
    I was laughing reading the last few sentences because it is so true. Especially on nights!

Originally Posted by Burtle1 View Post
    Srs...I want to marry a registered nurse sometime in my life.

Too bad I can't find over a 3/10 that wants to date me
    How is your search going?

Muhammad Ali

LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LSUMED64 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doc checking in. Can agree with above sentiments about different RN personalities. Glad you found a good one.

disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000) disphugginflip is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just go out looking for a Filipino chick. 99.9% chance shes a RN.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Currently banging neurosurgery RN. Sex is awesome but her personality is meh.

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Paging jedi to identify the smart, witty, low emotion, career driven, freak in the bed stereotype

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    Cop + Nurse couple

lmao why the phuck is every nurse married to either a cop or a firefighter
    don't forget military too. so many military wives are nurses its impossible for nurses to get jobs near bases.
    ***Canadian Crew***

will send someone a positive message every week.

legs 2 times a week

Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    Paging jedi to identify the smart, witty, low emotion, career driven, freak in the bed stereotype
    Need to think on this one. But I got some bad news... you may have to go gay. We are talking about women after all.

Muhammad Ali

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My little sister's a nurse.

Every month she discovers a new illness that she has contracted.

However, she's single.

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need to think on this one. But I got some bad news... you may have to go gay. We are talking about women after all.
    Awwwwwww yisssssss

UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50) UncleAcid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me too, but I'll only need her for when I'm old as I figure by that time I'll need someone with experience in cleaning up patients that chit themselves.
    *Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats crew*
    *Misanthrope crew*
    *punk crew*
    *The Stooges crew*
    *My crews don't exist crew*