Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    -------Real Talk--------

What the f'ck is wrong with me, I can't find it in me to go to the church, is there something wrong with me? It is like a battle in my head to go and not to go...so far the not to go has won...
    Maybe you could look into yourself for answers and find out what you need in your life to be happy and successful. There are plenty of people with advice or ears and experiences and different points of view to look to for help, advice or inspiration or the swift kick in the ass you need from time to time. I am sure you have been there for others in the past and offered solid, real advice or lent a hand. That's how we grow and evolve is to be there for each other.

Real talk
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    -------Real Talk--------

What the f'ck is wrong with me, I can't find it in me to go to the church, is there something wrong with me? It is like a battle in my head to go and not to go...so far the not to go has won...
    John if I remember right you're Catholic right???

Why not go to a Christmas Eve service, perhaps at a church you don't regularly attend.

One of my favorite Christmas traditions that our family does is going to multiple Christmas Eve services. We will generally attend three separate services the last being the midnight Mass at the Catholic Cathedral here. This year I'm planning on attending a Methodist, Lutheran and Catholic services. We're Baptist and we're not planning on taking in a Baptist service this year. I'm a believer in experiencing multiple traditions, and I'll confess that one of the highlights of my entire year is attending midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. For whatever reason I feel the closest to the Almighty that I feel for the entire year during that service.
    Was friends with Methuselah

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by morninglory81 View Post
    I have felt this many times and for me it came down to pride. I felt that somehow I shouldn't need to call on help, like I should somehow get through my problems on my own, after all I created them.

The thing that helps me at these times is to look at my kids. I want them to come to me when they need me. I don't think less of them when they do, in fact I think they are strong for realizing they need help and being humble enough to seek it.
    Glad to hear that your kids come to you for help, as do mine.
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DaddyJax View Post
    Glad to hear that your kids come to you for help, as do mine.
    Kids amaze me! When young they fail sooo many times before they perfect something as small as rolling over. They don't berate themselves for their failures but instead learn from them. They don't put a number on how many times they will try but instead try till they succeed. If I could aproch life's challenges with the focus and persistence of a child there is nothing I couldn't do.
    The above post may or may not be my personal opinion, views, or thoughts.

I need feminism because it reminds me there are women out there who are crazier than I am!

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man, I am so f'cking pissed at myself that I could not do it, I am not sure why. It is like I am torn between two thoughts.

I am even finding it difficult to pray, I do it, but I am not feeling it,, not the way I used to....
    Then, start at home. You can pray at home. God doesn't care where you pray. When that feels more comfortable to you, then go to church. OTL's suggestion is a great one when you are ready.

not quite... domesticated justboo2u's Avatar
    justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -------Real Talk--------

NOT gonna attempt to 2nd guess the reason... just say that WHEN you want to, you WILL. Till then, dont 'beat yourself up' about it.

tho,

That WOULD be one EPIC battle!

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real Talk!

When it comes to religion or sexual orientation, more people need to understand exactly what "tolerance" means.

Tolerance doen't mean that others are required to respect or even accept your particular beliefs or lifestyle. They just have to put up with it's existence.

This is similar to free speech. You can say what you want, or worship who you want, or f()ck who you want- but there are consequences to doing so, and you might not always like how others react to your choices.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I'm always amazed that folks put limits on God's Grace. I firmly believe that God practices infinite and absolute Grace.
    I'm always amazed that folks forget God's Wrath.
    This is after all the same God that had his people destroy entire Nations down to the last man, woman, and child.
    The same God that destroys cities with less than the blink of an eye.
    The same God that waged a war in Heaven against some of HIS own Angels because HE gave humankind a soul.

Despite HIM giving us a break in the N.T many of these new "Hippie Religions" focus on the grace and forgiveness of the sinners.

Well...the God I believe in is capable of infinite passion, wisdom, grace, cruelty, and wrath.
    It would be wise not to piss HIM off because no one on this Earth can really claim to know God.
    We assume and hope.

I both fear and love my God.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    John if I remember right you're Catholic right???

Why not go to a Christmas Eve service, perhaps at a church you don't regularly attend.

One of my favorite Christmas traditions that our family does is going to multiple Christmas Eve services. We will generally attend three separate services the last being the midnight Mass at the Catholic Cathedral here. This year I'm planning on attending a Methodist, Lutheran and Catholic services. We're Baptist and we're not planning on taking in a Baptist service this year. I'm a believer in experiencing multiple traditions, and I'll confess that one of the highlights of my entire year is attending midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. For whatever reason I feel the closest to the Almighty that I feel for the entire year during that service.
    Yes I am Catholic, although I don't attend church on Sundays, hell I've been to church maybe 15 times in my entire life. I have always just prayed to God on my own and I have always felt his presence. For some reason I am not feeling that right now and that is bothering me deeply, like I am losing control.

I will continue to try and pray and feel his presence, but I am not going to lie, I have not been feeling it lately no matter how much I try and that is why I wanted to go to church and try and yet, I could not even do that tonight.
    On the list for Bannukah

morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000) morninglory81 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    Real Talk!

When it comes to religion or sexual orientation, more people need to understand exactly what "tolerance" means.

Tolerance doen't mean that others are required to respect or even accept your particular beliefs or lifestyle. They just have to put up with it's existence.

This is similiar to free speech. You can say what you want, or worship who you want, or f()ck who you want- but there are consequences to doing so, and you might not always like how others react to your choices.
    To tolerance for people's reaction to your choices. C[_]
    The above post may or may not be my personal opinion, views, or thoughts.

I need feminism because it reminds me there are women out there who are crazier than I am!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry folks, derailed my own thread, did not mean to bog you guys down with what I was/am going through right now, my bad.
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Real Talk!

This is similiar to free speech. You can say what you want, or worship who you want, or f()ck who you want- but there are consequences to doing so, and you might not always like how others react to your choices.
    Define these "consequences."
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justboo2u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He's saying (if I may be so bold as to presume) that Matthew Shepard deserved the brutal beating/murder he got because of his 'lifestyle'.

... or am I wrong?

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry folks, derailed my own thread, did not mean to bog you guys down with what I was/am going through right now, my bad.
    Don't worry about that. We all support each other here, I hope.
    When you feel a bit better we want more uploads like this though

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

Nope... Im here for the buffet.

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Real talk off the sexual and religion topics...

What gets under my skin on this website is lardasses with high rep counts... and ppl with no avi dishing out advice. If your 50 lbs too damn fat... get your ass off the internet and move!

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Define these "consequences."
    Originally Posted by justboo2u View Post
    He's saying (if I may be so bold as to presume) that Matthew Shepard deserved the brutal beating/murder he got because of his 'lifestyle'.

... or am I wrong?
    My bad for not being more clear about that. Reactions/consequences I was referring to would be social in nature, as opposed to anything violent or illegal.

NOT gonna attempt to 2nd guess the reason... just say that WHEN you want to, you WILL. Till then, dont 'beat yourself up' about it.

tho,

That WOULD be one EPIC battle!
    LOL, I just imagine myself kicking my own ass like in Liar Liar

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

Good times man good times and that was with the OV35 folks from here!
    On the list for Bannukah

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My bad for not being more clear about that. Reactions/consequences I was referring to would be social in nature, as opposed to anything violent or illegal.

Would the Westboro Baptist church be involved?

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    What gets under my skin on this website is lardasses with high rep counts...
    I feel the need to go on a cut.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    Real talk off the sexual and religion topics...

What gets under my skin on this website is lardasses with high rep counts... and ppl with no avi dishing out advice. If your 50 lbs too damn fat... get your ass off the internet and move!
    Okay....

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Would the Westboro Baptist church be involved?
    Not sure what you mean but that reminds me of a heart-warming anecdote about a recent funeral of a military brother that the WBC made a big stink about picketing. About a thousand bikers and vets held their own little rally. A good example of tolerance v. acceptance.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -----Real Talk------

I've been stressed out for personal reasons at home and I need to find God again, I have to start praying, hopefully my life will move in the right direction once again.
    Choose Yahweh. He works out.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigJ66 View Post
    This thread is pointless.

----Real Talk----
    As pointless as you posting in it? Totally.

Not sure what you mean but that reminds me of a heart-warming anecdote about a recent funeral of a military brother that the WBC made a big stink about picketing. About a thousand bikers and vets held their own little rally. A good example of tolerance v. acceptance.

The "church" would protest specific funerals, resulting in a non-violent and legal form of "consequences" for specific actions.

If you feel uncomfortable in a church you're going to the wrong church and visiting the wrong belief system.

I said **** Christianity earlier but the truth is I go to a Lutheran Church, sometimes even on Saturday nights. For the record I usually sit there and listen to Trivium on a headset while my wife prays.

My wife understands that I do not believe in the church. She understands that I believe Jesus was a charlatan. She also understands that the God I believe in does still fit. The problem I have and have always had is that the books are written by sinful men to subjugate other men.

The New Testament was created by Bishops who purposely left out things that provided an equal footing for women. IT added things to continue subverting homosexuality when it was apparent that Jesus did not oppose it.

Things done by men are done for bad reasons.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I look at it this way.

I CHOOSE to believe in 'God' because science has not explained the existence of 'conciousness' to my satisfaction. I do NOT believe morality and religion are codependent. Just the opposite... much atrocity has been committed in the name of 'religions'... NOR do I believe it is 'completely' learned, as most of us were 'innately' nice to our siblings long before we were told to be...
    So... from where else comes 'cogito ergo sum', I think, therefore I AM?

I certainly have no answer to that.

Just my opinion(s) here, folks!
    Take virtually any aspect of our natural world that we don't fully understand and you'll find someone claiming the existence of God is responsible. But in my view the fact that we do not know how something works does not mean that we never will and it certainly does not mean that there is no natural explanation.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post
    If you feel uncomfortable in a church you're going to the wrong church and visiting the wrong belief system.

I said **** Christianity earlier but the truth is I go to a Lutheran Church, sometimes even on Saturday nights. For the record I usually sit there and listen to Trivium on a headset while my wife prays.

My wife understands that I do not believe in the church. She understands that I believe Jesus was a charlatan. She also understands that the God I believe in does still fit. The problem I have and have always had is that the books are written by sinful men to subjugate other men.

The New Testament was created by Bishops who purposely left out things that provided an equal footing for women. IT added things to continue subverting homosexuality when it was apparent that Jesus did not oppose it.

You really need to learn more about Christ and the Bible because I'm sorry to say you're badly informed on several points. Though I will admit some of your points are partially correct.

If you like I'd be happy to suggest a number of books. You could start with any of a number of books by either Borg or Crossan.
    Was friends with Methuselah

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The Borg book will assimilate you into Christianity.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post

In some cases.