Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Helldivers being flooded with negative steam reviews...

After the announcement that from now on you will be required to register and connect a PSN account to steam to continue playing.

https://www.gamesradar.com/games/thi...tinue-playing/

I have a PSN account so I'm kinda meh about it, still an obnoxious thing to introduce into a game that didn't require it previously.

Obviously pc users not thrilled they have to make new accounts
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4g64fiero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Must be for crossplay?

this is 100% sony's fault.
    Jesus wasn't a pacifist

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 4g64fiero View Post
    Must be for crossplay?

this is 100% sony's fault.
    Yeah it is. I'm sure the devs have very little choice in this matter.

Tbh it's really not a big crazy thing in general. There's alot of launchers and accounts required for dumb chit these days

I think ppl are just pissed because if this was something required from day 1, you'd have seen much different sales numbers via steam, because alot less people would have purchased it knowing a playstation account is required.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PCcels trying to not cry over the smallest things challenge: Impossible

Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I think ppl are just pissed because if this was something required from day 1, you'd have seen much different sales numbers via steam, because alot less people would have purchased it knowing a playstation account is required.
    It was required from day 1, it was explicitly stated on the steam page 2 months before launch, as well as a splash screen on boot up of the game. The only reason it wasn't implemented on day 1 was because devs were in panic mode trying to fix the servers so they made sign in temporarily optional.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not a big deal at all, just a bunch of cry babies.

us PC bros when we play had to link our blizzard accounts with activision for COD, no one batted an eye.

apex legends bros made an EA account to play apex legends on steam

but they gon make this a big deal like 18 year old white liberals trying to free palestine while being inside of the united states
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well that is a stupid requirement and I hate it when games make you log into a service in order to play them, that's a real deal breaker for most games, especially if they will only work online.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Looked cool based on some clips but I’ll pass on the game.

US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Christ and I thought ponies were sensitive. "PC Master Race", I guess the Master Race is just a bunch of fat crybabies.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah it is. I'm sure the devs have very little choice in this matter.

Tbh it's really not a big crazy thing in general. There's alot of launchers and accounts required for dumb chit these days

From what I could gather:

- It was 100% a top-down decision from Sony, not the developers.

- The reasoning is ostensibly for anticheat/bans (e.g. above community manager post), which is already questionable given the heavy DRM in place.

- Speculation is also to pump PSN numbers for shareholders for perceived growth, which makes sense since console sales are plateauing.

- Speculation is for also data harvesting like everything else in this pathetic world, which does warrant criticism not only for being more selling of user data with zero benefit to them, but also Sony's piss-poor, practically nonexistent security.

- Related is that if one did have a PSN account (maybe not in use for ages) that was compromised at one point during a breach, that's another hoop to jump through.

- More important, some countries apparently can't even have a PSN account due to Sony's regional restrictions like the Philippines and Baltic countries, meaning those customers would either be unable to play or have to set up a PSN account using a fake address (which incidentally is against Sony's TOS).

Personally, I don't have the game, but it would probably go down a lot better if it had been day 1, they didn't also have invasive DRM already in place, and it had not been readily apparent how unnecessary and pointless the account linkage is given how the game has been perfectly functional since day 1 without it.

In addition, it would have helped if PSN integration had any real benefit to PC users. It's not like Sony has stopped with the unpredictable, inconsistent delays between port releases with varying quality to boot, so it really boils down to being another account to keep track of, get logged out of, get hacked, and to still be treated as a second class platform (again, not Sony's obligation to do otherwise, but the perception will remain).
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a little annoyed because I have to dig up my old PSN password n chit. Haven't touched a console in nearly 8 months.

Taking a break from HD2, so I'll get to it eventually.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    From what I could gather:

- It was 100% a top-down decision from Sony, not the developers.

- The reasoning is ostensibly for anticheat/bans (e.g. above community manager post), which is already questionable given the heavy DRM in place.

- Speculation is also to pump PSN numbers for shareholders for perceived growth, which makes sense since console sales are plateauing.

- Speculation is for also data harvesting like everything else in this pathetic world, which does warrant criticism not only for being more selling of user data with zero benefit to them, but also Sony's piss-poor, practically nonexistent security.

- Related is that if one did have a PSN account (maybe not in use for ages) that was compromised at one point during a breach, that's another hoop to jump through.

- More important, some countries apparently can't even have a PSN account due to Sony's regional restrictions like the Philippines and Baltic countries, meaning those customers would either be unable to play or have to set up a PSN account using a fake address (which incidentally is against Sony's TOS).

Personally, I don't have the game, but it would probably go down a lot better if it had been day 1, they didn't also have invasive DRM already in place, and it had not been readily apparent how unnecessary and pointless the account linkage is given how the game has been perfectly functional since day 1 without it.

In addition, it would have helped if PSN integration had any real benefit to PC users. It's not like Sony has stopped with the unpredictable, inconsistent delays between port releases with varying quality to boot, so it really boils down to being another account to keep track of, get logged out of, get hacked, and to still be treated as a second class platform (again, not Sony's obligation to do otherwise, but the perception will remain).

- The disclaimer was there on the Steam Page since December (pre order period) that a PSN account was needed to play the game

- The disclaimer also shows up upon first booting up the game

- The only reason it wasn't enforced on day 1 was because they were not expecting so many users so the servers needed to be fixed ASAP

- Most other companies do this. Battle-net sign in for Diablo, MS sign in for Sea of Thieves. Ubisoft, EA etc. Whatever crisicisms against Sony here should be applied to everyone else, this isnt unique to Sony

- It doesn't matter what area in the world you're in, if PSN isn't available in your region you can choose a fake location. It isn't available where I live and for over a decade I have mine set to USA. Anyone can make an account.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would be better if this led to cross-progression between the game, so I dont need to buy an extra copy if I wanna play on PC ... But Sony is way too greedy for that.

Also I don't see the issue, even with Microsoft games, you need to sign in onto MS store/platform to play it. When I bought Gears 5 on PC I had to use the microsoft launcher to verify.
    Sig line can't be a novel

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Looked cool based on some clips but I’ll pass on the game.

This and data mining. This is the reason why don't play a lot of stuff these days and stick to my older games.

All this always online, must register for this, register for that, link this account, link that account, authenticate to our servers first before you can even play single player / campaign, LAN, install 3rd party anti-cheat (data miner) so on and so on, there were also games on XBOX that wanted you to create accounts with the publisher, i.e. EA's Army of Two so I refused to play it. Everything will get more and more constricted, they're basically thought policing you at this point.
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Christ and I thought ponies were sensitive. "PC Master Race", I guess the Master Race is just a bunch of fat crybabies.
    retard crybabying about cry babies

never gets old
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    who gives a fuk, you have to make like 8 different accounts to play games these days anyways. epic account, steam account, rockstar account, blah blah blah, what different does it make for another account, that **** already had all that DRM mandatory internet chit for the game in the first place when they bought it.
    🌺 Lauren Brooks Kelly (snailsrus) - Jul 25, 1991 – Jan 29, 2022
    Thread: RIP Snails : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181070293&page=100

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post
    retard crybabying about cry babies

never gets old
    Fat crybaby detected.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

It is In sony's own language that says a psn account is optional.

Regardless, there is a large community of players very unhappy about it.

Partly because it's clear that this signing into a Playstation account isn't necessary at all, since people have been playing for months without the need. It's just an obvious greed move from Sony to pump up psn numbers and collect more data on players.

Many people don't want to register account swith Sony because they have the worst history of data breaches in the game industry. While you may think "who cares?", many others don't feel that way about their info.

Not a hill I'd die on, but if I didn't have a PSN account already I certainly wouldn't buy a game that required me to make one.

Seems like they have also been caught changing their website to reflect the Helldivers update. Pretty scummy.
    Before

After

So it wasn't really cut and clear to people that this was going to be a requirement, and I think people have the right to be pissed just as much as people have the right to say it's not a big deal. Sonycels will of course be the defending party, but pc master race is a stubborn group who does not take being lied to lightly. It is a group that speaks with their wallets and their reviews unlike console plebs who just keep shoveling Sony chit down their throats with a smile.
    Last edited by freeburn; 05-04-2024 at 04:30 AM.

WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000) WCline is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

us PC bros when we play had to link our blizzard accounts with activision for COD, no one batted an eye.

but they gon make this a big deal like 18 year old white liberals trying to free palestine while being inside of the united states
    $5 has been deposited into your account by the IDF.

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    - game launches, Sony doesn't really care, see server issues
    - game is an unexpected hit, 7th highest selling Sony game ever, with PC included
    - 20th without
    - earnings announcement on 14th May
    - "what do we do?"
    - "uhh, let's piss off the PC players to boost our numbers"
    - "but what if they're living in one of the dozens of countries where PSN is not available?
    - "well they can always try a VPN and hope for the best, lmao"

EU regulators are going to have a field day with this. I also think there's a non zero chance that they will piss of Steam as well.

It is In sony's own language that says a psn account is optional.
    You don't need psn for single player games. That's true. When it comes to Helldivers 2 tho, this is the direct message:

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by M0nsterB0y View Post
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/JazyH8n.png[img]

Fake news. The VPN is what got him banned. You can set your psn to another region and it works.

Remember the 5th of Nov Guyfawkes1010's Avatar
    Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Guyfawkes1010 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post

Don’t forget to wipe the corporate jizz off your chin little guy

M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) M0nsterB0y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Fake news. The VPN is what got him banned. You can set your psn to another region and it works.
    I guess the community manager of Helldivers 2 believed in fake news then and apologized

I guess the community manager of Helldivers 2 believed in fake news then and apologized

Lold

This game is just in complete free fall due to sony's greed, they are going to lose the Helldivers pc playerbase and any good faith they built for when the next game launches.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/t6uLbvM.jpg[/ig]
    You can break the Sony TOS when it comes to region. It isn't enforced. My country is not supported and PS is huge here. I'm part of many local gaming groups and there hasn't been a single instance of Sony banning a member for region violation. It just doesn't happen.

My US account is about as old as my bb.com account. My Japan account is over a decade. I also have a UK one that's around that age. All are fine.

Lol Sony is truly such a chit company. Insane people can be fanboys for this console and these corporate dingle berries who give absolutely 0 care to actual gaming.

Lold

This game is just in complete free fall due to sony's greed, they are going to lose the Helldivers pc playerbase and any good faith they built for when the next game launches.
    PCcels spending 5 hours to compile shaders, overclock CPU, monitor performance charts, tweak a million different settings to get the game exactly how they want it. All this is for a new single player game.

Meanwhile you ask them to spend 2 mins of their time to link a PS account on a game that has been giving them hundreds of hours of fun and suddenly they are like Hamas campus protesters crying genocide.

This is all on Sony for sucking Steam cawk tho. They should just make their own launcher if they want to tap into PC market and let all the crybabies kick rocks lol

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    PCcels spending 5 hours to compile shaders, overclock CPU, monitor performance charts, tweak a million different settings to get the game exactly how they want it. All this is for a new single player game.

Meanwhile you ask them to spend 2 mins of their time to link a PS account on a game that has been giving them hundreds of hours of fun and suddenly they are like Hamas protesters crying genocide.

This is all on Sony for sucking Steam cawk tho. They should just make their own launcher if they want to tap into PC market and let all the crybabies kick rocks lol
    Yeah, but at the end of the day, you're comparing something a PCcel chooses to do, versus something they are being forced to do.

Nobody puts pc babies in a corner, or they may just throw a tantrum

It may seem like whiney babies, maybe it is to an extent, but I certainly would rather be on the platform full of people who are not going to put up with this crap.

Console cucks wouldn't have said a damn word and just kept buying whatever crap Sony hands them

PC is the last bastion of hope for the gaming industry. The only platform where the consumers will still band together and let it be known that what devs are doing is unacceptable. Consoles are simply too huge, and any type of resistance is far overshadowed by the idiotic consumers buying crap endlessly without thought.
    Last edited by freeburn; 05-04-2024 at 08:40 AM.

Yeah, but at the end of the day, you're comparing something a PCcel chooses to do, versus something they are being forced to do.

Nobody puts pc babies in a corner, or they may just throw a tantrum

They were forced to create a MS account for COD and Sea of Thieves. They were forced to create a Battle net account for Diablo 4 and Overwatch. Wanna play some Mass Effect? Create dat account boyo.

They didn't go review bomb those companies. The Helldivers page and the actual game itself told them that PSN was required. It wasn't enforced then and a reason was given. Now that it's enforced everyone is suddenly shocked. Shocked I tell you!

Again, this is on Sony for sucking PC cawk. Helldiver devs treat them so good and provided so much content for them only to get fukked in the ass and bombed. I'm not sorry for them at all, this is what you get when you bend the knee to PC over your own hardware buyers.