Michelle1028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michelle1028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genuine curiousity!

Now! I am well aware that the whole idea of 'lifting weights will make a woman bulky' is complete and utter BS. I am not at all arguing with that fact. What I AM curious about, however, is what is it that the women who ARE huge and bulky are doing (or perhaps not doing?) that gives them the ability to go the extra mile into a more typically male physique? The immediate response when asking a friend was 'roids'....but I have to believe that not all of the women have gone that route..Or perhaps I'm just naive?

Thank you for satiating my curiousity!

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I assume you are picturing female BB'ers? What do you consider 'huge'?

You'll notice few female BB's are under 30 and even under 40, that's because it also requires a solid 10-15-20+ years of training behind them (and that's eating for size too), of course many of them are on steroids (particularly the larger girls), but it's not like they just injected something and blew up, there is still decades of hardass consistent training behind it too

I don't know if the first influx of real BB'er females used steroids (ie Cory Everson) but there is a remarkable difference between them and today's Ms Olympia.

Michelle1028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Michelle1028 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fair enough! Huge is a relative term, isn't it! I can't post links because I haven't made enough posts..But some names I can find are Kim Chizevsky, Laura Creavalle, Sue Gafner.

And I just want to add; I, by no means, want to suggest there is something WRONG with these women. They have put in years and years of hard work and I really do think that's admirable. I don't think that women with these physiques are less women than those with the more traditional curves. I REALLY don't want to offend anyone by asking this or come across condescending; I find them absolutely fascinating!

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also in to know the formula for getting huge
    ^ wild, insatiable beast.
    Human Evolution Athlete
    MS BioMed Engineering

EvinHoll's Likely Off-Topic Physique Comp Journal!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160585891

Instagram: @AestheticFcknHolloway
    Www.********.com/hollowayguillory