Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unhappy Just came back from Cali & realized I've been doing it wrong

Lived my whole life in New York and New Jersey (about 2 miles from Manhattan). Life here sucks donkey dink. Everyone's stuck up & rude. Everyone's always in a rush. Everything's expensive. Police EVERYWHERE. Poverty roads with craters. The weather is chitty (always raining), I can barely breathe with this phuckin' humidity. I don't even feel like going outside.

Cali, on the other hand, is the opposite. People seem happier and way more laid back; can't count how many conversations I had with strangers during my trip out there. The weather's amazing all year round. Hardly any police compared to this hell hole. I want to sell my house and move to Orange County in the next year or two. Right now, though, I'm depressed and feel like I'm living out a prison sentence. Can't wait to gtfoh.

Any miscers out there who live in the New York area actually enjoy living here? What about the Cali miscers? Do you guys want to leave for a different state? Why?
    On Ralph level crew
    Never gave a fuk crew
    You ain't got da answers crew
    Giving sloots the psycho dick crew
    Love the smell of my sweet farts crew
    Mirin proudmanlet's cawk stats crew

Squat: 435lbs
    Deadlift: 400lbs
    Bench: 335lbs

Lift heavy, take a good multi and you'll make it one day.

gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been feeling the same way recently brah. NY winters are depressing as well. Soon I think I'll make a move I just don't know when.

anonymous
    What part of Cali we're you at brah?

Edit: Orange County

nice brah, good area.

Registered Beast. BeastinFitness's Avatar
    BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeastinFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i live in cali, and no i don't want to leave for another state. But your statement "the weather is amazing all year round" is completely false, where i live at least, but i live in San Francisco....chitty weather. In San Diego on the other hand, it's nice all year round.
    ~Whatever it takes

~Quest For Six ~ Forty Niners~

Go Warriors!

RAW lifts: S - 555 B - 400 D - 645 (stiff bar conventional masterrace)

ProdigyMando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProdigyMando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProdigyMando has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    San Diego brah checking in

IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronSh33k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JunBot View Post
    What part of Cali we're you at brah?
    I went all over LA County and half of Orange County (area between Huntington Beach & Anaheim). I liked OC a little more because it was cleaner and less traffic while still a 45 min drive to LA.
    On Ralph level crew
    Never gave a fuk crew
    You ain't got da answers crew
    Giving sloots the psycho dick crew
    Love the smell of my sweet farts crew
    Mirin proudmanlet's cawk stats crew

Squat: 435lbs
    Deadlift: 400lbs
    Bench: 335lbs

Lift heavy, take a good multi and you'll make it one day.

Registered User aWellDressedApe's Avatar
    aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    grass is always greener ... from a ny'er going to school in ca, lived in 3 different counties within the past year

biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) biceppeak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would rather live in Mexico than NY.

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i always loled hard at some of the people that i went to highschool with talking about how much they love living in somewhere other than ca. Oh idaho> CA lol gurl plz

OC is nice brah youll love it there. Mexican food and beer is better in sd though srs

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronSh33k View Post
    Lived my whole life in New York and New Jersey (about 2 miles from Manhattan). Life here sucks donkey dink. Everyone's stuck up & rude. Everyone's always in a rush. Everything's expensive. Police EVERYWHERE. Poverty roads with craters. The weather is chitty (always raining), I can barely breathe with this phuckin' humidity. I don't even feel like going outside.

Cali, on the other hand, is the opposite. People seem happier and way more laid back; can't count how many conversations I had with strangers during my trip out there. The weather's amazing all year round. Hardly any police compared to this hell hole. I want to sell my house and move to Orange County in the next year or two. Right now, though, I'm depressed and feel like I'm living out a prison sentence. Can't wait to gtfoh.

Any miscers out there who live in the New York area actually enjoy living here? What about the Cali miscers? Do you guys want to leave for a different state? Why?
    i just moved from LA to NYC... and no, ur just used to people brah... i came here, and yeah people are a little more immature/prudish, but as soon as ur chill with them about whatever they're being stuck up or weird about they chill out like anyone else.

w0w its magic

social theory:

everyone wants friends, everyone wants to be judged positively.. and most people are only acting the way they are because they are insecure about themselves. if you give them peace of mind then ur good to go
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BCas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IronSh33k View Post

Not in NY but Tri-State (CT). I feel the same way brah, REALLY want to go to Cali after I graduate next spring. San Diego to be specific.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    West coast living is the best. Same applies to Canada.

Vancouver and the surrounding areas = very laid back. People aren't as chill here as they are in Cali though. Driving from here to San Diego = my absolute favorite trip. By comparison all the corporate goons live in Toronto with their busy lives and pretentious a-hole attitudes.

Absolutely hated it out East. Don't see the appeal. I'd hate my life if I lived out there.

mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mlong87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Born and raised in Cali and now in Iowa for school Been to a majority of the states and my end goal is and always will be to end up back in Cali
    MS2 Medical Student Brah

Bench - 5x225
    Squat - 3x315
    Dead - 3x405

strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow

Nor cal checking in and it's because we have California girls and and Mary Jane life is good

Cost of living blows thou

I've lived in 4 different states will never live anywhere else now
    Calisthenic
    Army vet
    OEF x2
    Call me the brodkiller
    Cousin of Godzilla
    Cause I spit fire
    And my dik dragon

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would live in San Diego. Would live in ballin' area of OC if I was CEO'ing. State is overrated though.

jimmies remain unrustled Owen220's Avatar
    Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Owen220 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My 'gf' lives in San Deigo, went there with her for a month a few weeks ago. I love California, everyone is so chilled, beaches everywhere and sexy weather. LA was a little bit chitty and traffic can be bad but hnggggggggggggg i will live in California one day soon.

BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrooklynB1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In the same boat brah. Can't wait to gtfo and move to soCal next year
    *High Test Crew
    *Cuck or be cucked crew

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be

gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000) gregbmw is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by strapsstar View Post
    Nor cal checking in and it's because we have California girls and and Mary Jane life is good

Cost of living blows thou

I've lived in 4 different states will never live anywhere else now
    NYC cost of living is the same if not worse

GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000) GoingPlaces is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Southern Orange County crew/10
    -USMC-

FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FHSwarrior17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I live in the middle of California
    Over 110° in the summer
    Bunch of farming everywhere
    Top 5 worst air quality areas in the country
    No beach within 150 miles

No typical beach brah life here

Still wouldn't trade it for anything else

strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000) strapsstar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gregbmw View Post
    NYC cost of living is the same if not worse
    True very true
    Calisthenic
    Army vet
    OEF x2
    Call me the brodkiller
    Cousin of Godzilla
    Cause I spit fire
    And my dik dragon

Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wheelshow1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    toronto brah checking in. cali is the mission

skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10) skarms is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to move to cali as well but i've heard it's crazy overpopulated, the highways have terrible infrastructure, and the cost of living is extremely high.

bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50) bottlez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from northern va/dc area and can't stand driving anymore. moved to nyc to avoid dat chit. feels good man

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People from California are actually very stuck up and superficial. Being the home of Hollywood does not help either.

To be honest with you, they were probably talking a lot of s*** about you behind your back.

People in New York are more genuine and real, imo.

tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmertz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come to Colorado bro. It rarely ever snows in the city and it stays sunshine all of the time.
    Drunk at 3am on a Thursday crew.

Say something nice in my CP get something nice back ;)

wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000) wowice is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would never leave cali, San Diego is AMAZING!
    http://instagram.com/feest_ur_eyez/

Workout Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167259321

ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ROttolia is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    born and raised in southern california

san diego is the best
    OC is good
    LA sucks

Originally Posted by SeymourCake View Post
    People from California are actually very stuck up and superficial. Being the home of Hollywood does not help either.

To be honest with you, they were probably talking a lot of s*** about you behind your back.

People in New York are more genuine and real, imo.
    You watch to much MTV or live in la but good luck
    Calisthenic
    Army vet
    OEF x2
    Call me the brodkiller
    Cousin of Godzilla
    Cause I spit fire
    And my dik dragon

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    West coat has a different energy. I srsly think there's something to the whole "energy field / paths running through the earth" theory.
    ...imnoting