Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Five months progress pics

Well, here are pics of my progress over the last five months...

I'm now 6'1, 80kg (that's 176llbs, I think) and currently bulking slightly - it being winter here.

Critique away...

Front D-B, before:

Pic has now been moved to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...postid=1743128
    Last edited by Aitaronz; 08-29-2003 at 09:27 AM.

Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aitaronz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Front D-B, after:
    Attached Images

Most muscular, before:
    Attached Images

Most muscular, after:
    Attached Images

Rear D-B, before:
    Attached Images

Rear D-B, after:
    Attached Images

Side chest, after:
    (I don't have a "before" of this one)
    Attached Images

And finally, this is me 2.5 years ago:

And that's it - fire away....
    Attached Images

ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What did you weigh before??

I put the befores and after pics next too each other I don't see barely any difference, especially for 5 months.

How is your diet?
    --
    http://www.unwilling.co.uk/bb/
    daniel@unwilling.co.uk
    --

kmac6225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeh, no offense I don't really see much of a difference. The pic from 2 years ago shows a lot of progress though
    www.USFA.biz

K MAC

KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) KuruptLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah bro, your traps seemed to have gained, other than that most everything looks about the same. Try changing things up, untill you see results.
    Strong Join Date Crew

SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpiRit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thought it was same pic at first ... lol :s
    Hey baby... wanna cyber?

tsophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlifts + Squats + BenchPress + Rest + calories = mass.

Don't bulk slightly, just bulk. Lift heavy, with good form and you will get where you need to be.

Good luck.
    "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

Lift, relax, lift again.

Limeball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmmm... you need to change your routine and diet cause I don't see any change except for the fact that you have gained a little fat... mostly in the stomach...

Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000) Fjock is just really nice. (+1000)
    i see no progress....train harder, eat more
    U.S. Soldier
    Competitive bodybuilder

farshidghanei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry dude...no progress....

Revised Front-DB, before:

(I've lightened the shadow under my arms, since it was making them appear thicker than they actually were! )
    Attached Images

Unhappy I thought this might be the response...

Well, a resounding shout of "no progress", huh? I was afraid that might be the case!!

The thing is, I feel bigger, and people have been saying I look bigger... But the scales and the photos tell a different story.

What the hell could be the problem?! My training and diet have been consistent. Rest is probably the biggest issue, but I'd guess at an average of 7-8 hours sleep a night.

My diet - well, I thought it was good... Basically, it consists of about seven or eight meals each day. Here's what I ate yesterday, which is a pretty fair representative sample:
    Attached Images

As for my workout routine, I do change it every four to six weeks.

(Although, for a month or two in the middle, I was aiming for mostly strength training... 4-7 reps, which I guess could have contributed to the lack of progress?)

Basically, each new routine has had a different arrangement of exercises, a different number of sets and reps... even the split was different. Here's what I'm currently doing...

BTW - the log works like this:
    - Each exercise has two rows, one for the number of reps, and one for the weight.
    - Each new column is a different set.
    - So for instance, on Monday, the first exercise is three sets of pullups, followed by two sets of lat pulldowns, then three sets of barbell rows, etc...
    Attached Images

tsophir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WheetBix? try Oatmeal instead.

As for the workout.

Lose some of the fancy workouts (such as Dumbell kickbacks)

Focus on heavy compound lifts.

Ex: Quads

Leg extensions (warm up) 2x15
    Leg Presses: (working) 3x8
    Hack Squats (working) 3x8
    Squats (working) 4x8,6,3,3 (pyramid up)

Try to use a three day split with one day of rest between each workout (to rest and recover).

Increase workout intensity until your legs are quivering at the end of the workout, also, time your MRP's around the workout, drink a 2:1 ratio carb/protien shake before and during. Another shake afterward, and then have a whole food meal one hour after you lift.

Then rest.

Good luck.
    "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

Lift, relax, lift again.

ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What is your daily cal and protein intake?
    --
    http://www.unwilling.co.uk/bb/
    daniel@unwilling.co.uk
    --

Originally posted by ewark
    What is your daily cal and protein intake?
    See my sample diet - three posts up...