Closed Thread
Page 159 of 316 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 9479
    andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    agree about him looking around. He probably didn't want to admit that because he wanted to stick to his story about looking for an address then returning to his truck. He knew if he said he was looking around for Trayvon, that people would say he was looking to make trouble even though he was just making sure there wasn't another burglary. In that 4 minute window Trayvon almost got home, then felt like he was a bitch so he went back to deal with it.
    I also had my own theory that trayvon may have felt more comfortable starting a fight with george because he was around his parent's home and it felt kinda like "home field advantage" to him in a way. I know this is impossible to prove and isn't that important. and there's plenty of other evidence in support of GZ in this case. but it made sense to me.

but yea the fact that trayvon had 4 minutes to walk 2 football throws away to his house is really sketchy.

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WSG1 View Post
    My local news is doing a story on "trayvoning", People are going to be pissed when he gets off
    did kids start doing that again?

And I'm thinking not guilty well before noon.
    People who say they want to change the world usually just want a fan club.

ask and ye shall receive

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Hey my ninja, I think Zimmerman is a twat but that doesnt matter, there are so many unknowns just like you raise but more toward the likely hood his account was accurate. Problem is there are so many it raises a high degree of reasonable doubt and a weak case that should have never been brought. If I had nothing to lose tomorrow and went terminal from some grave disease I would love to give justice to those murderers that we lacked evidence to charge as well as those rapists and child molesters on my way out to heavens door. Hoping an emotional ploy sticks isnt prosecution.

In America we don't do this whether we think they deserve it or not.
    Oh I agree that the prosecution's case was weak, and don't feel this was close to murder 2.

But I also don't believe Zimmerman's account of how the confrontation started, and much of how it ended. I feel he likely committed manslaughter, but I can't say the prosecution proved that beyond a reasonable doubt.
    Last edited by TaeBoNinja; 07-12-2013 at 11:18 PM.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My mind is still full of phuck from Kevin Costner totally taking a quote from Voltaire out of context and misstating it to boot.

He said "to the living we owe respect, to the dead we owe the truth."

The actual quote is "to the living we owe respect, but to the dead we owe only the truth."

Voltaire was basically saying that we should all try to get along as best as we can, be respectful and considerate of each other, to not focus on each others flaws as much as we try to accept people for who they are but upon death, to be truthful of who they were, positive and negative, reveal them as they really were in all ways.

Interestingly enough, I wonder if he happened to ever glance at another one of Voltaire's quotes:

"It is better to risk saving a guilty man than to condemn an innocent one."
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

Bob Ross Reincarnated ElCaballo33's Avatar
    ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    I also had my own theory that trayvon may have felt more comfortable starting a fight with george because he was around his parent's home and it felt kinda like "home field advantage" to him in a way. I know this is impossible to prove and isn't that important. and there's plenty of other evidence in support of GZ in this case. but it made sense to me.

but yea the fact that trayvon had 4 minutes to walk 2 football throws away to his house is really sketchy.
    My theory is that TM noticed that he could easily kick GZ's ass (which he did) for street cred. I see it all the time here in the city.
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    43 months sober and counting
    No one cared who I was until I put on the afro.
    Running sloots be like ''Oh Caballo your stride is soooo long!''
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life
    The Horse always comes through!

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey my ninja, I think Zimmerman is a twat but that doesnt matter, there are so many unknowns just like you raise but more toward the likely hood his account was accurate. Problem is there are so many it raises a high degree of reasonable doubt and a weak case that should have never been brought. If I had nothing to lose tomorrow and went terminal from some grave disease I would love to give justice to those murderers that we lacked evidence to charge as well as those rapists and child molesters on my way out to heavens door. Hoping an emotional ploy sticks isnt prosecution.

In America we don't do this whether we think they deserve it or not.
    I wouldn't say he was a twat based on any of his actions during the events concerning this trial. Me and gf were on the road listening to news radio talk about this, and it was Sean Hannity so it was pro Zimmerman. She kept going on about how GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his car, and the shouldnt have followed TM. Then I reminded her of a couple of years back when somone climbed through our windows and stole our PS3, and how paranoid she was about that afterwards.. And asked if, after such a thing happened, would she think me wrong for seeing someone matching the description (black male) action suspicious, and deciding to walk outside, keep him within sight, while calling the police. She agreed she would want me to do that.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    I wouldn't say he was a twat based on any of his actions during the events concerning this trial. Me and gf were on the road listening to news radio talk about this, and it was Sean Hannity so it was pro Zimmerman. She kept going on about how GZ shouldn't have gotten out of his car, and the shouldnt have followed TM. Then I reminded her of a couple of years back when somone climbed through our windows and stole our PS3, and how paranoid she was about that afterwards.. And asked if, after such a thing happened, would she think me wrong for seeing someone matching the description (black male) action suspicious, and deciding to walk outside, keep him within sight, while calling the police. She agreed she would want me to do that.
    As a man I can respect that. Knowing he was a soft bitch who felt strong with his firearm is the difference. That being said I don't think that is illegal. In my experience being in the dark with someone who I suspect is up to felony activity leads to possible confrontation and I'm the police in uniform lol
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10) Black Hercules is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is she cool with you pumping bullets in his chest if he pummels your ass?

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Black Hercules View Post
    Is she cool with you pumping bullets in his chest if he pummels your ass?
    Take that flame **** somewhere else, we all watched the trial and oversimplifying it like that only works for ignorant people.

x^2+2*sqrt(8x+9x^2) ln(x) RealityKings's Avatar
    RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a man I can respect that. Knowing he was a soft bitch who felt strong with his firearm is the difference. That being said I don't think that is illegal. In my experience being in the dark with someone who I suspect is up to felony activity leads to possible confrontation and I'm the police in uniform lol
    I've been in fights (No I'm not hardcore), it never got to the point where some guy was beating the living **** out of me on a ground and pound in the middle of the night where the area has been notorious for robberies and such for the passed few months, but you best believe if it came to that, I wouldn't have any trouble shooting a hole through his heart.
    I'm not sure what part of that makes him a soft bitch. Aren't firearms there for protection?

Forgive me if you were being sarcastic, I just don't understand what the point of a firearm is if it's not to be used for protection.

How exactly does one know when the 'opponent' will stop hitting him? Does he take that chance?
    Few would.

EDIT -
    Had he hit him, noticed he was on the ground and started backing up and asking what the **** he wanted, it would be a totally different story.
    Beating someone on the ground is a totally different ballgame.
    Liverpool FC, YNWA, JFT96.

Originally Posted by RealityKings View Post
    I've been in fights (No I'm not hardcore), it never got to the point where some guy was beating the living **** out of me on a ground and pound in the middle of the night where the area has been notorious for robberies and such for the passed few months, but you best believe if it came to that, I wouldn't have any trouble shooting a hole through his heart.
    I'm not sure what part of that makes him a soft bitch. Aren't firearms there for protection?

Forgive me if you were being sarcastic, I just don't understand what the point of a firearm is if it's not to be used for protection.

How exactly does one know when the 'opponent' will stop hitting him? Does he take that chance?
    Few would.

EDIT -
    Had he hit him, noticed he was on the ground and started backing up and asking what the **** he wanted, it would be a totally different story.
    Beating someone on the ground is a totally different ballgame.
    I think you are mistaken as to my point. You need to calm down.

You are no different than the other side. Quick to argue a point but no one is arguing any of what you stated.

RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RealityKings has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you are mistaken as to my point. You need to calm down.

You are no different than the other side. Quick to argue a point but no one is arguing any of what you stated.
    I don't know which way someone is suppose to interpret "Knowing he was a soft bitch who felt strong with his firearm is the difference."
    I might have misinterpreted it, if that's the case then It's my bad.
    I'll drop it now.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol these people on ******** literally have not watched a second of the trial:

"If George Zimmerman doesn't get a minimum of 20 years in jail then our justice system as a whole has completely failed us. In the case of him being acquitted, our country is basically telling us it's okay to walk around and murder young kids because we're suspicious of their skin color. To me his innocence went out the window when he pulled the trigger on a teenager who was walking home with skittles and a iced tea who was protecting himself because he thought this creepy bastard was a ****phile following him. Jury don't **** this one up like you did the Casey Anthony case because if you do all fair skinned murderers will move to Florida because they know they'll walk when it comes to a fair trial in a murder case."
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ElCaballo33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Lol these people on ******** literally have not watched a second of the trial:

"If George Zimmerman doesn't get a minimum of 20 years in jail then our justice system as a whole has completely failed us. In the case of him being acquitted, our country is basically telling us it's okay to walk around and murder young kids because we're suspicious of their skin color. To me his innocence went out the window when he pulled the trigger on a teenager who was walking home with skittles and a iced tea who was protecting himself because he thought this creepy bastard was a ****phile following him. Jury don't **** this one up like you did the Casey Anthony case because if you do all fair skinned murderers will move to Florida because they know they'll walk when it comes to a fair trial in a murder case."
    Some idiot protester today was holding a sign that said ''come to florida if you want to get away with murder''
    ☆ Distance Running Crew ☆ Bob Ross Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆ President ☆ Chairman of the Board ☆
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life

SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I don't know which way someone is suppose to interpret "Knowing he was a soft bitch who felt strong with his firearm is the difference."
    I might have misinterpreted it, if that's the case then It's my bad.
    I'll drop it now.
    I disagree with nothing you posted. My OPINION of him is bad, he knew by being a disgusting weak fat body that if he were to get in a fight he would lose, he felt strong by having his firearm and was taught a lesson about how weak he was (getting assaulted is not legal). TMs behavior was unacceptable and he paid the price for it.

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElCaballo33 View Post
    Some idiot protester today was holding a sign that said ''come to florida if you want to get away with murder''
    And the main point of every single one of the ******** keyboard warriors is that he got out of the car when he was told not to "by a cop". These peoples minds were made up long before the trial began. Nothing can change their minds.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Originally Posted by John L View Post
    And the main point of every single one of the ******** keyboard warriors is that he got out of the car when he was told not to "by a cop". These peoples minds were made up long before the trial began. Nothing can change their minds.
    I laugh every time I hear that. Dispatchers are not cops and have no authority like an officer does. These supporters really need to learn the facts and not be swayed by emotional rhetoric.
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life

I laugh every time I hear that. Dispatchers are not cops and have no authority like an officer does. These supporters really need to learn the facts and not be swayed by emotional rhetoric.
    To add to that, we can only give lawful commands in certain situations. That is not one of them. No consequence if he were on the phone with an actual policer that said stop and he didnt.

I disagree with nothing you posted. My OPINION of him is bad, he knew by being a disgusting weak fat body that if he were to get in a fight he would lose, he felt strong by having his firearm and was taught a lesson about how weak he was (getting assaulted is not legal). TMs behavior was unacceptable and he paid the price for it.
    And if you don't have an opinion, you are mentally retarded.

lol

F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "If George Zimmerman doesn't get life or the death penalty (like he should) then there's going to be more people buying guns and probably more criminal activity. So maybe the justice system should be the same for all!"

A post from someone on my ********..... I can't even....

To add to that, we can only give lawful commands in certain situations. That is not one of them. No consequence if he were on the phone with an actual policer that said stop and he didnt.
    Do you know if it was windy that night? I know it was raining, reason I ask is b/c while on the phone with the dispatcher you can hear a random whoosh sound and I'm not sure if that's wind or if GZ was running and was out of breath or something.
    NYJ NYK NYR NYY 4 Life

And if you don't have an opinion, you are mentally retarded.

lol
    Mind full of fuk. Why you No bag hand?

Then prosecutor has the nerve to use lack of evidence on hands as a foot hold. Fuk you bau.

Do you know if it was windy that night? I know it was raining, reason I ask is b/c while on the phone with the dispatcher you can hear a random whoosh sound and I'm not sure if that's wind or if GZ was running and was out of breath or something.
    interesting theory LOL

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My theory is that TM noticed that he could easily kick GZ's ass (which he did) for street cred. I see it all the time here in the city.
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post

MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    imagine if TM had suffered that one wound, but lived. if that one girl that was brought as a witness is ANY indication of what him/his other friends are like .. this chit would be on comedy central already
    R.I.P ZYZZ. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

LOL are you serious? A description now consists of only skin color. You could have atleast narrowed it down: We are looking for a suspect: A black male between 4'1 and 7'2.

H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250) H34T has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

these guys call themselves the worlds largest online news show lol

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This guy
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMOcZQ5d60w

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 316 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast