Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sovietaced has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cellucor P6 Black Review

Just figured I'd throw this up here for a different perspective.

When it comes to testosterone boosters (or most supplements in general) I am very skeptical. I began the cycle and for the first week I felt nothing special at all. The second week of the cycle I started to have more intense workouts, they were sweatier, longer, I felt like I didn't really want to leave the gym. I was contained in my own little zone and my focus was really great. Still, I did not attribute the change to the supplement.

During the third week I started to notice subtle changes in how I acted. I really had an alpha IDGAF attitude. I wouldsay that I had acted unusual or out of character after I said some things to people. I was at a gas station and some old guy was complaining about how there are no jobs because the market is so bad and I piped in "maybe there are no jobs because you don't have the right skills for the market". This is something I really never do and when I got back into the car I was like woah. The lifting was going great, I was honestly looking better and better. I felt joocy all the time.

The downfall began when I started experiencing really bad acne. Low and behold the first side effect on the bottle is acne. This is when I really knew this stuff was working. The acne just came out of nowhere and even my parents mentioned it got worse all of a sudden. Now one month later I am still suffering from this burst of acne. So if you are prone to having acne beware, as much as I enjoyed taking this I would not take it again because of the effects it had on me. It's just not right for me but I would give it a solid 9/10 for effectiveness.
    Computer Science Crew
    Flexitarian Crew
    Straightedge Crew
    Self Learning Crew
    s2k Crew
    Trance and Progressive House Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Totally appreciate the feedback bro. Being 20 years old your body is still growing so there may be some hormonal changes still processing in your body at the given time too (since you are pretty young for a test booster) but it seems to be clear the nootropics really kicked in for your workouts which is exactly what we were hoping would happen!

Glad to see you kept consistent and kept taking the product despite the bad first week! Appreciate the honesty.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Totally appreciate the feedback bro. Being 20 years old your body is still growing so there may be some hormonal changes still processing in your body at the given time too (since you are pretty young for a test booster) but it seems to be clear the nootropics really kicked in for your workouts which is exactly what we were hoping would happen!

Glad to see you kept consistent and kept taking the product despite the bad first week! Appreciate the honesty.
    Hey, I had some similar issues with breaking out, and I can suggest looking into B-5 a bit which can help. It supposed to help with excess oil production.

What was your dosing schedule? 3 caps?
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com