Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)

Question What's your fav/ least fav exercise and why? ( excluding cardio )

Excluding Cardio...

I do love Deadlifts- a real sense of achievement. I also love Preacher curls: a good bicep pump.

I don't really hate anything, but admit I do find bent over Barbell rows damn uncomfortable- a real challenge.

What are yours?
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine are both the same, military press. I love to do them, but my shoulders hate them. None of my experiments with form has allowed me to do them for any duration of time longer than a month. sucks, because I think a 2 plate military press + is beast mode and I'd love to be able to do it. oh well.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Phucking is my fav.

It is against my religion to do lunges so I refuse to.

HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Mine are both the same, military press. I love to do them, but my shoulders hate them. None of my experiments with form has allowed me to do them for any duration of time longer than a month. sucks, because I think a 2 plate military press + is beast mode and I'd love to be able to do it. oh well.
    Me too Dru - Every time I watch Lou Ferignou in the gym in Pumping Iron my shoulders start to hurt just looking at it....

++Positive Crew++

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My favorite is seated military presses as well. It's my most impressive lift and I feel my shoulders are my best body part.

My least favorite exercise is anything calf related. My calves suck compared to the rest of me. I feel like all I do is bust my ass on making them bigger and they never respond. I've tried everything, high reps/low weight, low reps/high weight, various different exercises, pre-exhaust stuff, you name it. I always use ultra strict form (no bouncing here). I've been prioritizing them for the past couple of months working them twice a week and they haven't grown at all. I'm stuck on 17". All they do is get sore, I limp around on them until the next workout, and they get sore again. It's an endless cycle with no reward.

Me below the knee = does he even lift?
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    Phucking is my fav.

It is against my religion to do lunges so I refuse to.
    If I recall, you're "Me-ist" right?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    My least favorite exercise is anything calf related. My calves suck compared to the rest of me. I feel like all I do is bust my ass on making them bigger and they never respond. I've tried everything, high reps/low weight, low reps/high weight, various different exercises, pre-exhaust stuff, you name it. I always use ultra strict form (no bouncing here). I've been prioritizing them for the past couple of months working them twice a week and they haven't grown at all. I'm stuck on 17". All they do is get sore, I limp around on them until the next workout, and they get sore again. It's an endless cycle with no reward.
    LOL, I feel the same way. I have come to the conclusion that the only way to improve my calves is to shrink my quads down to 22" I've been stuck at 15 1/2" calves for a good two years.

My response to the thread is that I don't really have a favorite exercise. Sounds bad, but I'm a bit burned out on all on them at this stage. See above for least favorite^^

Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    My favorite is seated military presses as well. It's my most impressive lift and I feel my shoulders are my best body part.

Me below the knee = does he even lift?
    I feel your pain! Is that why your avatar is cut off at the knees!!

++Positive Crew++

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Favorite- Bench. No real reason except I've probably done it the longest and I'm comfortable with it. Oh I like deadlifts too.

Least- Squats. I neglected them for so long that I don't move the weight I'd like to. Also for me they are tough and humbling and just when I think I'm moving forward with them I take a step backwards.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HumblyMuscles View Post
    What are yours?

I'm finding standing yoke pressing to be very beneficial to my performance, so I "love" these right now...

EDITED: In terms of fun and enjoyment, this one is on of my favorites because it's "fun" (but it's probably not as productive at building muscle/strength so I guess it's not quite to the love stage yet)...

Here's one that I "hate", heavy yoke walks, there's NOTHING worse...

Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    I'm finding standing yoke pressing to be very beneficial to my performance, so I "love" these right now...

Here's one that I "hate", heavy yoke walks, there's NOTHING worse...

I believe you, that looks like a killer on the thighs....

++Positive Crew++

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't have a real favourite these days, but for an exercise I don't look forward to, it's side DB laterals. They are still a mainstay of my program, and I do them every Pull workout, but I dread going into the sets because I know I'm going to hurt. Right now I've worked up to 65x12, so they definitely are heavy and taxing...they suck...

Derrickhand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most fun: Dead Lifts, I like the routine and seriousness of chalking up, and being challenged. It is also the most satisfying lift for sense of accomplishment.

Least Fun: Any overhead pressing as it causes my shoulders to bind and never seem to get a good set in.

BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackSwan88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Favorite: Either wide grip Bench or preacher curls. Love the sound of racking the bench and the feel of one's arms after curling.

Least: Deadlift. As I'm slowing bringing it up, I'm just waiting for something to "tear". Also I play a lot of squash, and after 45 mins, I always get back spasms...so I blame them on my DL.

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HumblyMuscles View Post
    I feel your pain! Is that why your avatar is cut off at the knees!!
    Absolutely!
    -Squattin' in the curl rack.

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My favorite now is flat bb bench bc the weights are skyrocketing every week. Least fav??...don't really have one, if I do an exercise I don't like it is quickly cut out of my routine, I'd rather look forward to my workouts than dred them.

Just remembered---front squats-hate them, only did them bc of issues with shoulder flexibility problems.
    Last edited by Get-n-fit; 05-30-2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

Trying to get those Leans AC242's Avatar
    AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AC242 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fav: Incline Dumbbell press

Least: Lunges. Wont even consider adding them to any routine. About equal to that is anything that involves planking, Bosu balls, Swiss balls and adductor/abductor machines.

jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jediokie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I love my big lifts, squats/bench/deadlift/overhead press. But I like to move big weight. Don't know why it just feels good.

I hate abs work. Ain't no fun huffin and puffin when you're a big fat guy on the floor, feel like a whale on the beach.

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a couple of answers:

My favorite AND my least favorite are Pull ups. I love doing them and the pump I get, but I hate them because of my elbow pain. I used to do a few sets almost every workout, but gave them up for 7 months to let the elbows heal. I'm just now slowly re-introducing them.

So not counting pull ups:

Deadlifts are quickly becoming my fave, probably tied with flat bench (because of the great chest pump).

Squats are my least fave. I do them. I do them by god, but I hate them.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Favorite: deadlift. Oh yeah.

Least: seated military press. I suck at these. I'm fine with other exercises like DB shoulder press, but as soon a bar goes in front of my face, I can't seem to tap into any power.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My favorite is anything on my back and shoulder workout. On arm day my favorite is 21's with BB. Ahhh... the pain and agony but helluva pump with those.

Least is deads. My form is sh*t tends to hurt my back even though I have had several people show me the correct way to do them. Cannot do them with a BB but I can use DB's and do them all day long but not with as much weight. So therefore... I do not like them! So they got nixed from my workouts again
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Desparado is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Favorite(s): Deadlifts and pullups. Least favorite: Squats! I do 'em but under duress! I've tried to love it but it just doesn't love me back.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by a$$holes"

William Gibson

"...I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

William Ernest Henley

Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Grant73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't have a favorite but least favorite is Bulgarian Split squats.

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fav - dumbbell shrugs. i look like an absolute beast when doing them in a tank top.

Least - squats

Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Electricheadd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Favorite - Dead Lifts
    Least Fav - Lunges
    My Reverse Diet Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153750981&p=1077733831#post1077733831

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My faves and least faves change over the years based on whether or not I have injuries. Right now I get some spinal compression and RC issues.

My faves are weighted machine dips and T-bar rows. I also like pullups and tricep extensions but they bother my RCs. The machine dips don't bother them but body dips do - I suppose it's stability and positioning. I also train tri's right after lats and by God that combined area pump is marvellous!

My least fave is squats just now, because EVERY time I've tried to go over 225lbs I get that twinge which even interrupts my sleep! It's not my form or footwear - I squatted very heavy for years; formerly squats were my star lift, for reps or singles. So these days when I train legs it's leg presses.
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Atlas stones and tire flips for the mother fukking win!

Not srs, I don't have a favorite but have gotten to enjoy squats...helps when you start getting better at them.
    Least favorite exercise is putting away lazy bitches weights, why do people think they can be slobs at the gym and just leave their toys laying around?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000) mal1ce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fav - Deadlifts, by far. If I could just do deadlifts all the time and grow everywhere, that would be perfect.

Least Fav - Squats, because I suck at them....and they take a lot out of me. Still do them 2x a week though.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult...

--==2013 Meet Lifts==--
    147.5/325 | 90/198 | 202.5/446

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Favorite: Squats

Because I kick ass on this lift, that's why!

Least: Leg Curls

I just hate that feeling in my hammies; necessary evil.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Wow, a lot of people hate Lunges- too much stress on the knee joint?

++Positive Crew++