Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile iREciProcate's MyoFUEL (Intra-workout Muscle Builder) Log! *Shredded 4 Summer*

Buy Supreme Sports Enhancments HERE: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/su...remesports.htm
    About the Product!

Supreme Sports Enhancements is extremely excited and very proud to present our newest creation...

Introducing the world's first SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN Intra-Workout MUSCLE-BUILDER! Now you can BUILD MUSCLE WHILE YOU WORKOUT!

(Pre-Order NOW! http://www.ssenhancements.com/store/...?id_product=14)

*MUSCLE MASS* *STRENGTH* *ENERGY* *ENDURANCE* *RECOVERY* *PUMPS*

MyoFUEL is the ULTIMATE Intra-Workout performance enhancing, muscle-building supplement! Infused with the PATENTED form of protein known as PeptoPro®, a highly unique PRE-DIGESTED amino acid preparation, STANDARDIZED to contain at least 80% Di and Tri Peptides! PeptoPro is the FUTURE of protein and amino acid supplementation! As a result of it's unique properties and characteristics, PeptoPro is absorbed so rapidly and enters the bloodstream so quickly, that it can be compared to literally INJECTING PROTEIN! In fact, PeptoPro has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to actually build muscle WHILE you exercise!

PeptoPro is 100% pure pre-digested casein protein. This means that the casein protein has been broken down into small peptides of two or three amino acids. The amino acids in PeptoPro absorb better than amino acids in single form. Delivering amino acids quickly in to the bloodstream helps protect the muscles during exercise and reduces muscle damage, while also stimulating anabolic activity. For instance, in the second hour of exercise, the body gets 5 –15% of its energy from amino acids! Even more importantly, Without consumption of amino acids during that time, the body will literally scavenge it from muscle tissue (catabolism), which is why weight-training by itself is indeed catabolic. PeptoPro also exhibits anabolic action by stimulating muscle protein synthesis and increasing nitrogen retention. MyoFUEL actually starts building muscle during your workouts! When amino acid levels are elevated during exercise, it actually increases the muscle building potential after exercise. In addition to maximizing muscle growth after exercise, supplementation with short chain peptides has been shown to promote recovery of muscle force better than regular whey or casein protein.

PeptoPro is not only absorbed better than whole foods, it is absorbed and utilized more efficiently than even BCAA(Branch Chained Amino Acids) are as well. PeptoPro is THE SINGLE BEST SOURCE OF LEUCINE that you can take. Leucine is the most important amino acid for increasing protein synthesis in the muscles. Each gram of leucine from PeptoPro is absorbed 3x more efficiently than the leucine found in BCAA’s blends! That’s because amino acid blends are single (free form) amino acids, while PeptoPro amino acids are in peptide form. Just take a look at the comparison below. Peptides are absorbed 2-3x better than free form amino acids or long chain proteins (whole food) -

(PeptoPro is the ONLY standardized hydrolyzed protein available; other "Whey protein hydrolysates" are highly INFERIOR, only containing 30-40% Di and Tri Peptides. That is less than HALF the amount of what PeptoPro® provides!)

PeptoPro has been scientifically proven to improve physical performance, increase endurance and stamina, enhance recovery after exercise, and reduce post-exercise muscle damage and soreness. It is the only form of protein that can provide an instant delivery of amino acids to the muscles, even during high-intensity exercise, leading to increased levels of protein synthesis during and after exercise. MyoFUEL is the ONLY product on the market to offer PeptoPro at the scientifically proven dosage of 6,000mg per serving! It doesn't just stop there; that's not the only thing that makes MyoFUEL so effective and so much different from everything else available on the market. MyoFUEL also contains EFFACIOUS DOSAGES of each and every ingredient in this extremely methodical formula.

MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: TMG & Citrulline Malate

More reps, more weight, more sets! MyoFUEL is designed to extend and enhance your workouts, providing your muscles with the FUEL that they need in order to perform optimally. MyoFUEL contains powerful ingredients that work synergistically and independently to increase muscular energy (ATP), endurance, power, strength, blood flow, nutrient uptake, and protein synthesis!

Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine):

If you’ve never heard of this ingredient, you will soon. Betaine Anhydrous, also known as TMG (Trimethylglycine), is a remarkable compound, not only for athletic performance enhancement and improving body composition, but also for general health and well-being!

TMG has been proven to build muscle, burn fat, and increase muscular power! Multiple studies have linked TMG to enhanced power output in athletes, mostly in terms of anaerobic strength performance. These athletes saw increases in their squat, bench press and bike pedaling power when supplementing with TMG. TMG is also highly synergistic when taken with creatine. By preventing the production of homocysteine, betaine leads to a higher production of creatine in the body as well as a higher absorption and utilization rate of supplemental creatine because more of it can be used without being broken down. This makes MyoFUEL extremely synergistic with products containing creatine, such as most pre-workout products on the market, including our very own “AMPLIFY”. TMG also accelerates the repair of joints and even liver tissue, supporting improved recovery. In animals, TMG decreases VLDLs, increases muscle mass, decreases fat content. In the animal husbandry field, TMG is used to decrease fat and increase meat yield. While human studies have just started, a 200 pound individual with 20% body fat can expect to lose as much as 5 pounds of fat and gain as much as 12 pounds of muscle. TMG is also known to increase bone density. These effects are poorly understood but well documented.

TMG is often referred to as a quasi-vitamin because although humans and other animals can synthesize it from choline, it can't be synthesized in adequate quantities and generally needs to be included in the diet. TMG is a natural methyl donor, and is one of the phytochemicals recently extruded from plants. TMG is not unknown to the medical establishment. Used since 1981 in the treatment of homocystinuria, it has recently been approved by the FDA to make the medical claim that it aids in the treatment of homocystinuria. Being sold since the early 1980's or prior, TMG is actually a well understood supplement that has no reports of negative side-effects when used in the usual dosages. TMG also helps regulate the methylation process, increasing SAM and reducing risk and potential damage from high homocysteine levels in bodily fluids and tissues. Elevated Homocysteine Levels increase risk factors for Cardiovascular disease Heart Attack, Stroke, Neural Tube Defects, Cancer, Liver Disease, Depression, and Peripheral Neuropathy. So as you can see, reducing these levels is very important! TMG has the following additional benefits:

-Anti-depression: By raising level of beneficial SAM (S-Adenosyl-Methionine).
    -Cardiac protection: Conversion of homocysteine to Methionine.
    -Glutathione Elevation: In several different studies, TMG has been shown to increase hepatic Glutathione, the body's most important antioxidant
    -Homocysteine Lowering: Specific for that purpose. The supplement of choice for lowering homocystenuria.
    -Liver Disorders: As a part of liver-healing and protection formulas. Increases SAM levels in the liver, enables the liver to metabolize fat and protect against many challenges such as alcohol induced cirrhosis. TMG will also decrease bilirubin, alkaline phosphotase, and several other liver enzymes related to a large variety of liver disorders. Significant liver benefits have been shown in 20 studies.
    -Longevity: As a part of a life extension formula. TMG has shown ability to protect interrogate of cellular DNA through methyl donation.
    -Methyl Donor Formulations: Along with B12, Folic acid, and Choline.
    -Performance: Due to it's bi-polar nature, helps osmotic pressure in cells. For example it is used in salmon farming to protect fish against the problems of changing salt content. In humans, TMG maintains normal cellular electrolyte concentrations despite water and electrolyte losses during exercise. TMG also helps metabolize fats, which allows the body to burn fat rather than protein or muscle during exercise. The result is less cramping, increased endurance, and better utilization of fat stores,
    -General Health Preventative: As part of a formula for maintaining good health or disease prevention.

Citrulline Malate:

Citrulline Malate has been scientifically proven to enhance athletic performance, increase strength and power, increase endurance while reducing fatigue, and improve muscle recovery. Citrulline Malate is a salt form of the amino acid. The malate, or malic acid, is found in fruits such as apples and enhances the effects of Citrulline. Malic acid takes part in aerobic cellular respiration where oxygen and a carbon compound (acetyl Co-A) are used to produce immediate energy and CO2 in the mitochondria of the cell. This is called the Kreb’s cycle. Malate conditions the recycling of lactate and pyruvate promoting efficient energy production and protecting muscles from fatigue.

Citrulline Malate reduces lactic acid and ammonia and increases ATP production, allowing your muscles to work harder for longer periods of time! Citrulline Malate also provides extremely powerful “pumps”, due to its ability to increase nitric oxide levels. Research has shown that supplementation of Citrulline actually raises Arginine levels more effectively than taking the same dose of straight Arginine! This uniquely bonded amino acid is one of the key components of the MyoFUEL formula, and works synergistically with the other ingredients to boost performance and build muscle!

Electrolytes:

Did you know that studies have shown that even slight dehydration will cause dramatic decreases in athletic performance? Get this: losing a mere 20% of your water stores can reduce your athletic performance by up to 50%! Therefore, it can be argued that the single most important aspect of maintaining optimum performance is HYDRATION. When we exercise, we sweat, which means we lose large amounts of water and subsequently, dehydrate ourselves during exercise. However, drinking more water is not enough; it is absolutely imperative to also intake extra minerals, electrolytes, and phosphates to ensure that you stay as hydrated as physically possible.

That’s why MyoFUEL contains the perfect amounts of electrolytes in order to maintain maximum hydration and optimum performance. Electrolytes facilitate communication between our brain and rest of our body, as they allow conductivity of the electrical signals. Electrolytes help to regulate muscle contraction, and without sufficient amounts of electrolytes, our muscles can begin to cramp and “fail” because the brain can no longer communicate effectively with the body. MyoFUEL will never allow this to occur! ! You will never run out of gas! MyoFUEL will provide your muscles with the substrate they need to perform optimally, from the beginning of your workout all the way to the very last rep!
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-11-2013 at 09:38 PM.
    Lift hard. Sleep later. No excuses!

Current Log
    ✰MusclePharm Combat Protein✰ Cookies 'N' Cream ☠Becoming a PHARM ANIMAL☠
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164961971&p=1310123121

A few finished logs!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153209221
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158573593
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157222013
    *More, on request

iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iREciProcate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A little about myself

I am a workout junkie! I lift to look good and feel good (and get huge of course!). I'm also an avid runner and have run multiple full marathons.
    I lift weights 5 days a week, and try to run 5 days a week as well. I try to run about 5-10 miles a day, and will go farther and more often as it begins to warm up this spring.
    I cannot lift or run on the weekends due to my work schedule (48 hr shifts saturday through monday, paramedic) and we do not have equipment at the base.

My typical workout schedule looks something like this
    Monday:Chest and Triceps
    Tuesday:Back and biceps
    Wednesday:Legs
    Thursday:Shoulders and traps
    Friday:Full body hypertropy routine before my long weekend shift

I am currently cutting after my latest bulk. I was at 183lb's in mid february and am currently down to 171lb's
    I'm counting my macros and am adjusting as needed.
    My goal is to get shredded for summer!

Just received my MyoFUEL today!
    Can't wait to get started! Unfortunately I already worked out today, but I will do the initial taste test and workout tomorrow for my full body lifting session!

Took some pictures today to give you an idea where I'm at right now...(no pump, bloated after protein shake & lunch)

I am very grateful for this Opportunity! Can't wait to get start on the log! Stay tuned for my first official taste test and workout with this product tomorrow!
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-11-2013 at 02:33 PM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) acm807 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'll be following along.
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*

3k+rep back. (pls leave link)

follow my 2012 natural show prep for free reps! updated daily!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142482161

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AWESOME! Time to get some MyoFUEL RESULTS!! This stuff is truly a GAME-CHANGER, I will never workout again without it. 40% MORE muscle, just from adding something to your workout? SURE!! WORKS FOR ME
    Ross Erstling, Owner/President of Supreme Sports Enhancements(SSE)

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-
    * Humanotropin, Omnibolic, AndroGenix

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

LIKE US on ********! http://www.********.com/SupremeSportsEnhancements

www.SSEnhancements.com

Taste Test!

Well first of all it smelled good as soon as I opened the container, which got me excited and seemed like a sign of good things to come... Smelled fruity and good which it made me wanted to mix it up and take a swig even more

I filled a clear Gatorade bottle with about 8 oz water (as suggested) so that I'd be able to show what the mixture looked like...

added a scoop....
    *Shake shake shake*
    And wallah!

Mixed very easily, not particles floating around. There was a bit of froth/foam as pictured, but then again I can't remember any supp that didn't foam after shaking. Also the foam went in probably 1-2 minutes, and considering this particular supp was created to be sipped over the span of a workout, it was no big deal at all.

I was VERY happy with the taste!
    For one thing, it tasted like a sugary juice you would buy from the store just for the taste. very sweet and fruity. Almost unbelievable that it had only 20 calories, and even more unbelievable was that when I looked at the nutrition info, all the calories had come from protein!
    No sugar/carbs? Is such a thing even possible?

I knew the flavor reminded me of something, I just couldn't quite figure it out.... then it hit me...
    It tasted, to me, very much like this candy

If you ever have had this candy (strawberry hard candy with soft chewy center), you know exactly what I mean.
    I loved it!

Although I was pleasantly surprised at the macro count for such a sweet and tasty supplement, there was another thing that caught me off guard, (in a good way)...
    The mixture stayed homogeneous throughout my entire workout. No settling particles, it was consistently mixed like a fruit juice and stayed that way for an hour! I've never had any supp stay mixed so well for such a long period of time.
    overall taste and mixture....NO complaints! Awesome and very impressive!

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000) RossErstling is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes!! Tastes like a juicy candy haha! Also, 8oz is the minimum amount of water, you can add more water as desired, and also to make it last throughout the duration of your workout. Keep us posted!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

BUY Supreme Sports Enhancements NOW: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/supremesports/supremesports.htm

www.SSEnhancements.com

Workout #1

General Upperbody
    I usually stick to more of a push/pull/legs routine, but on the day before a 48hr shift at work, where I am pretty sedentary, I like to get a good pump. all over
    This afternoon (4 hours ago) I did a general upper body workout (Except for shoulders/trap isolation which I did yesterday)
    1.BB Bench Press
    ---Warmups (with rotator cuff warmups)45x15 for 2 sets, 135x5, 165x5
    ---Working Sets 185x3, 195x2, 205x1, then a "little boring but big" 4x10 @135lbs
    2. Weighed pullups
    ---Warmup 2x5 Bodyweight
    ---Working sets--- 3x6 widegrip with 25lb added, 3x6 parallel with 25lb added, finish with BW set to failure ~9 reps (widegrip)
    3.Pec flies
    ---4 sets of 12 on freemotion cable fly machine. Nice and slow with a good squeeeeeeeze
    4. 5 sets of 12 narrow grip rows on Hammer strength Iso-Lateral Rows
    (Those last few reps were a killer! Toughed it out for a nice pump!)
    5&6. 1 arm kneelingcable lat pullover's superset with pushups---4 sets total
    ---Lat pullover---8 reps each arm each set
    ---Pushups 15 each set
    7.Hammer strength machine decline bench 3 sets of 4-6 to make sure my chest was all fried up
    8.Seated Cable rows 3x12
    9&10Tricep overhead ext superset with seated DB bicep curls--- 3 sets each
    tri ext--8 reps each set, DB curls 12 reps each set
    11&12 tri pulldowns superset with Cable preacher curls----3 sets each
    tri pulldowns for 12 reps each set, Preacher Curls for 6 reps each set

Game. Set. and MATCH.
    I ended up sticking around the gym and doing more movements than I had initially planned on. I feel pretty good about it.
    The MyoFUEL definetly didn't hurt either! A few sets I felt like I was all drained but pushed though it. Felt very motivated today!

Also I got an awesome pump! Decided to take a picture if you want to compare it to my un-pumped arm pic above

Very long lasting pump as well. Much more than usual. In fact, I still feel it a bit!

I told my friend I would workout legs and abs with her tonight, and I feel like I if I eat a decent dinner I'll have enough energy for another hard workout, so I can't wait.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Originally Posted by RossErstling View Post
    Yes!! Tastes like a juicy candy haha! Also, 8oz is the minimum amount of water, you can add more water as desired, and also to make it last throughout the duration of your workout. Keep us posted!
    Awesome, I actually was going to bring that up but I forgot!
    I wanted to do the suggested 8oz for the taste test, but in the future i am going to mix it more water so it lasts longer!

My only complaint would be it tastes so good I wanted drink it right away and I had to tell my self to slow it down so it would last throughout my lifting session

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Originally Posted by iREciProcate View Post
    General Upperbody
    I usually stick to more of a push/pull/legs routine, but on the day before a 48hr shift at work, where I am pretty sedentary, I like to get a good pump. all over
    This afternoon (4 hours ago) I did a general upper body workout (Except for shoulders/trap isolation which I did yesterday)
    1.BB Bench Press
    ---Warmups (with rotator cuff warmups)45x15 for 2 sets, 135x5, 165x5
    ---Working Sets 185x3, 195x2, 205x1, then a "little boring but big" 4x10 @135lbs
    2. Weighed pullups
    ---Warmup 2x5 Bodyweight
    ---Working sets--- 3x6 widegrip with 25lb added, 3x6 parallel with 25lb added, finish with BW set to failure ~9 reps (widegrip)
    3.Pec flies
    ---4 sets of 12 on freemotion cable fly machine. Nice and slow with a good squeeeeeeeze
    4. 5 sets of 12 narrow grip rows on Hammer strength Iso-Lateral Rows
    (Those last few reps were a killer! Toughed it out for a nice pump!)
    5&6. 1 arm kneelingcable lat pullover's superset with pushups---4 sets total
    ---Lat pullover---8 reps each arm each set
    ---Pushups 15 each set
    7.Hammer strength machine decline bench 3 sets of 4-6 to make sure my chest was all fried up
    8.Seated Cable rows 3x12
    9&10Tricep overhead ext superset with seated DB bicep curls--- 3 sets each
    tri ext--8 reps each set, DB curls 12 reps each set
    11&12 tri pulldowns superset with Cable preacher curls----3 sets each
    tri pulldowns for 12 reps each set, Preacher Curls for 6 reps each set

Game. Set. and MATCH.
    I ended up sticking around the gym and doing more movements than I had initially planned on. I feel pretty good about it.
    The MyoFUEL definetly didn't hurt either! A few sets I felt like I was all drained but pushed though it. Felt very motivated today!

Also I got an awesome pump! Decided to take a picture if you want to compare it to my un-pumped arm pic above

Very long lasting pump as well. Much more than usual. In fact, I still feel it a bit!

I told my friend I would workout legs and abs with her tonight, and I feel like I if I eat a decent dinner I'll have enough energy for another hard workout, so I can't wait.
    SOLID update. There is one point that I would like to make, and I have stressed this point to others as well; the PRIMARY purpose of the MyoFUEL product is to GAIN MUSCLE. JUST by by consuming this POWERFUL pre-digested amino acid preparation(PeptoPro) DURING your workout (when anabolic machinery is on full gear), you can gain SIGNIFICANT amounts of lean muscle tissue over a 4-6 week duration. IN ADDITION, MyoFUEL increases performance in the gym, and it does provide a pretty powerful PUMP, as a result of the Citrulline Malate and the PeptoPro itself which too has an interesting effect on blood flow. Of course, the electrolytes will also maintain hydration while optimizing muscular contractions. The TMG(Betaine Anyhydrous) has powerful ergogenic effects, increasing POWER, STRENGTH, AND MUSCLE TISSUE itself as well.

MyoFUEL does the following

1.) Builds Muscle
    2.) Increases Power and Performance During Workouts
    3.) Increases Stamina
    4.) Maintains Hydration
    5.) Optimizes Muscular Contractions

Oh, did I mention it is absorbed 3X BETTER THAN BCAA?!
    Last edited by RossErstling; 04-12-2013 at 03:51 PM.

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Awesome, I actually was going to bring that up but I forgot!
    I wanted to do the suggested 8oz for the taste test, but in the future i am going to mix it more water so it lasts longer!

My only complaint would be it tastes so good I wanted drink it right away and I had to tell my self to slow it down so it would last throughout my lifting session
    I'll take that haha!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Workout Number 2 on the day....

Well I really wanted to get in a good leg workout since I didn't run today and I have to work starting in a few hours and going until monday morning...

So I mixed up the MyoFUEL, this time in about 20 oz of water so I could drink it over a longer period of time. I am being honest when I say that even diluted in 20 oz of water, it was still very sweet and tasty! Still tasted great. Asked the girl I was working out with to take a sip and she thought it was some special kind of gatorade and asked what flavor it was so she could get some lol.

anyways to the workout itself...
    Wanted to get in some legs but as I got to the gym, I remembered it was friday night and the gym would be closing early and I didn't have much time.
    I decided I'd have to change up my workout a bit, do some supersets and just get in what I could.

warmup with squats n deads using just the bar for a few sets, then working my way up to my working weight (still wanted to warm up even when pressed for time, If I hurt myself I cant work!)
    then to the real workout....

1&2Squats supersetted with deadlifts
    [squats @185lb's x 8 reps supersetted with deadlifts 315lb's at 6 reps] did 4 sets

(for the record, I can DL much more than I can squat... I don't know why it's so uneven but I can DL 405+ and I haven't even tried squatting 3 plates)

Anyways....I had planned on doing 5 sets but as I was finishing the 4th superset I heard "Gold's Gym will be closing in 15 minutes"
    NoOoOoOoOoO
    I felt so good and was wanted to do so much more
    , but time was limited.

3. We did 3 sets of 20 medicine ball situps as fast as we could

4. 2 sets of weighted lunges and the final warning came....The gym was officially closed and we had to leave

My shirt was soaked with sweat but I felt great and wanted to keep pushing it, but had to give in and head out.
    good and bad at the same time.
    I hate leaving without feeling like I killed my legs, but then again we were pressed for time and this was my second workout of the day, which I rarely do...

Well that it's for now gonna catch a quick nap and head off to work. I'll be working straight through to monday morning and wont have workout equipment at the base I'm at, so I won't be posting until monday after I get back and get a chance to workout again.
    Would be happy to take any comments, questions, suggestions
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-12-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome!!! looking forward to the rest of this!!

Monday March 15

Chest and triceps!!!
    Well, I finally got off a long 48 hr shift at work this morning. I was tired from not getting much slep, but also pumped to get back o the gym after a two day break, so it was kind of a mixed bag.
    I got back from work, ate some chicken and rice for lunch, then changed for the gym and mixed up my MyoFUEL. Today I mixed 20 oz water with one scoop. Still tastes great!
    I drank about 6 oz on the way to the gym and saved the rest for my intra-workout. I did not take any other preworkouts btw.

anyways my workout....
    1. BB BenchPress (No spotter so I didn't go really heavy)
    ---warmup-->(working sets) 3x3 @ 185, 2x8 @ 155, 2x12 @ 135

2. Incline DB Press
    ---3x8 regular incline db press, 2x6 hammer grip db incline press

3. Freemotion Cable Pec Flies
    ---5x12

4. Dips
    ---4x12 Bodyweight

5. (Lever) Narrow Grip Chest press
    ---4x10

6. Skull Crushers
    ---5x8-10

7. Tricep pulldowns
    ---4x12

8. Pushups to failure
    1 set x12, 2nd set x8, 3rd set x5

Had an overall great workout considering how tired I was! Also I had not been able to eat very much this weekend and woke up feeling very depleted today, So I was pleasantly surprised at how well it went today.
    I was able to portion out the myoFUEL very well throughout my workout and took the last few sips after the 1st set of tricep pulldowns. I would say I def felt a little boost. There were a few movements where I was able to pump out extra sets that I ordinarily would have been too whooped to even try.
    Also I noticced,like last week, that I got a great "pump" again from my workout today. One of the best chest pumps I've felt before and tri's felt juicy during the tricep isolation protion of my workout.
    Can't wait to continue with the myoFUEL and see the long term effects, so far the short term has been very positive!

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

YES! SOLID! Can't wait to see cummulative gains!

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

April 16 2013

Back and Bi's

Not a bad workout today. My sleep schedule is still messed up from my weekend shift so I didn't sleep much last night and was pretty tired for my workout.
    Had a big breakfast, 16 oz egg whites (50 g protein) with toast and hotsauce at 10 am.
    Then a footlong philly cheese steak from subway with double meat for lunch at 1 before working out at 1:30 pm

As I did the previous day, I mixed a scoop of myoFUEL in 20oz water, drank about 6oz prior to lifting and saved the rest for the duraton of my workout.
    One thing I like about the MyoFUEL is that it is not a stimulant. I've recently stopped taking stimulant preworkouts/caffeine because I don't like how they like me feel. I like how MyoFUEL can help give me a boost without the stim effects.

the workout itself

1. Pullups (widegrip)
    ---Warmup 2x5 BW---> 2x3 25lb's added--->2x2 45lb added--->Working sets 2x2 55lb added--->1x1 65lb added--->2x3 45lb added---->1x8 25 lb added--->2x10 bodyweight

2. lying 2 handed DB rows(bench was at incline for increased ROM)
    ---Warmup sets--->Working Sets of 5x10 @ 65 lb's each db

3. Hammer strength plate loaded Iso-lateral Low rows
    3x8-10 2 plates each side, 2x12 plate and quarter

4 & 5 Inverted Body weight rows Supersetted with BB bent over rows @135 lb's
    -----5 sets (each)---Inverted rows 12 reps each set, bent over rows 8 reps each set

6. Lat Pulldowns
    5x12 @ 110 lb's

7. (Hammer strength machine plate loaded) preacher curls
    ----3x3 @ 90 lb's---->2x6 @ 70 lb's

8.DB Bicep curls (classic form)
    3x10

9. DB hammer curls
    2x12

aand DONE

overall good workout. Decent Pump. Not my best because of the small amount of sleep I got, but then again not my worst, So i can't complain. Felt good throughout.
    Again I sipped myofuel up though my 6th movement before I ran out. Can't wait to see the end results.

Also: I will soo be transitioning to a Push/Pull/Legs split and not have a specific shoulder day. So I may try to hit some traps on Leg day tom morrow and just jump right in to my new split on thursday.
    We'll see how it goes...

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Back and Bi's

Not a bad workout today. My sleep schedule is still messed up from my weekend shift so I didn't sleep much last night and was pretty tired for my workout.
    Had a big breakfast, 16 oz egg whites (50 g protein) with toast and hotsauce at 10 am.
    Then a footlong philly cheese steak from subway with double meat for lunch at 1 before working out at 1:30 pm

As I did the previous day, I mixed a scoop of myoFUEL in 20oz water, drank about 6oz prior to lifting and saved the rest for the duraton of my workout.
    One thing I like about the MyoFUEL is that it is not a stimulant. I've recently stopped taking stimulant preworkouts/caffeine because I don't like how they like me feel. I like how MyoFUEL can help give me a boost without the stim effects.

the workout itself

1. Pullups (widegrip)
    ---Warmup 2x5 BW---> 2x3 25lb's added--->2x2 45lb added--->Working sets 2x2 55lb added--->1x1 65lb added--->2x3 45lb added---->1x8 25 lb added--->2x10 bodyweight

2. lying 2 handed DB rows(bench was at incline for increased ROM)
    ---Warmup sets--->Working Sets of 5x10 @ 65 lb's each db

3. Hammer strength plate loaded Iso-lateral Low rows
    3x8-10 2 plates each side, 2x12 plate and quarter

4 & 5 Inverted Body weight rows Supersetted with BB bent over rows @135 lb's
    -----5 sets (each)---Inverted rows 12 reps each set, bent over rows 8 reps each set

6. Lat Pulldowns
    5x12 @ 110 lb's

7. (Hammer strength machine plate loaded) preacher curls
    ----3x3 @ 90 lb's---->2x6 @ 70 lb's

8.DB Bicep curls (classic form)
    3x10

9. DB hammer curls
    2x12

aand DONE

overall good workout. Decent Pump. Not my best because of the small amount of sleep I got, but then again not my worst, So i can't complain. Felt good throughout.
    Again I sipped myofuel up though my 6th movement before I ran out. Can't wait to see the end results.

Also: I will soo be transitioning to a Push/Pull/Legs split and not have a specific shoulder day. So I may try to hit some traps on Leg day tom morrow and just jump right in to my new split on thursday.
    We'll see how it goes...
    I love this split

Chest/Back
    Legs
    Shoulders/Bicpeps supersetted Triceps(after all pressing movements, then back to lateral raises after arms)
    DAY OFF
    REPEAT!

NOT FOR THE WEAK )

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dam man 16 egg whites huh? :P

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Dam man 16 egg whites huh? :P
    LOL NO, 16 OUNCES of egg whites.
    from the carton "all whites"
    hahah
    not 16 eggs, aint nobody got time for that

For a visual...I made this (pictured) as a preworkout meal, and it is 8 oz of egg whites total.

as always, 2 peices of toast and franks red hot sauce, with a big ol' 20 oz glass of milk

I love this split

Chest/Back
    Legs
    Shoulders/Bicpeps supersetted Triceps(after all pressing movements, then back to lateral raises after arms)
    DAY OFF
    REPEAT!

NOT FOR THE WEAK )
    hmm interesting split. High volume for dat dere hypertrophy

Anyways, I have legzzz coming up today. Squatz n deadz.... among other things...
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-17-2013 at 07:23 AM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Smile April 17

Legz!

Had a nice little legs day today. Went all out and I am whooooped.

Started out with 10 minute incline treadmill walk

Then 4x12 shrugs with 90 lb dumbells to get me ontrack to swith up my split to push/pull/legs tomorrow

1.Squats (atg of course)
    ---Warmups--->135x5--->185 x 3---->Working sets---->225x2--->245 x1 ---->255x1----255x1---> 3 sets of 4 @ 185

2.Deadlifts
    Worked my way up to 365----> 2x1 @ 365--->3x8 @ 315

3. Straight leg DB deadlifts
    ---4x8 @ 85 lb dumbells

4. Front squats
    ---3x10---

---4x15 calf raises

Ended by riding the stationary bike for 5-10 minutes to distribute that lactic acid

Overall I feel good about this workout! It forsure took alot out of me, but I feel good. Hoping or some DOMS tomorrow!
    Again I sipped the myoFUEL throughout my entire workout. I'm really happy to be taking the myoFUEL because it has really been encouraging me to give it all I;ve got every workout.
    \
    Still plan on running 5 miles tonight

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Smile April 18 2013 NEW SPLIT starteing today (Push/Pull/Legs)

Before I get started, yes, I did end up running 5 miles last night after leg day.....
    Honeslty feels like it helps Diminish DOMS by redistributing lactic acid, but I may be just making that up....

Push Day
    Chest/Shoulders/Triceps

Well I kinda kick started my new split today. I have had great success with push/pull/legs in the past, so i figured I'll do it again!
    Kinda had a 2 part day at the gym today....I'll explain ...

1.Warmup 10 on treadmill\
    rotator cuff warmups

2. Barbell Overhead Press
    ---Warmup to working sets---->4 drop sets (105x5,85x5,65x5 all in one "set")x4 sets total
    Man I looooove doing these kinda of sets. great pump and I really feel like I'm holding nothing back

2. Barbell Bench press
    ---warmup---Working sets of 5x10
    Felt great. Really had to push hard to get the last 3-4 reps on the final 2 sets.

3. Hammer stregth plate loaded Shoulder press
    ---4x12
    Ow ow ow ow ow. Felt that one ion my delts! (In a good way) I know I had a good delt routine when i feel like i have to cross my arms to support my shoulders lol

4.Hammer strength plate loaded decline chest press
    ---Just put 2 plates on each side for 4x8

5.Standing cable flyes
    ---5x12
    Got and awesome squeeze! Flyes really make my chest workout feel complete and gimme that pump I love

6. Dips!
    ---2x12 wide grip, 2x12 narrow grip
    What is a chest and tri workout without dips?

7.Wide grip cable tricep pulldowns
    ---4x12
    Great squeeze!

8 & 9 front delt raises super set with lateral delt raises (I know, technically lateral delt raiss are a pulling excersize...DealWithIt)
    ---4 sets....15 reps on front delt raises, 10 reps on lateral raises

10. Tricep Overhead Extensions
    ---4x6

And thats that!
    (or so I thought.......)
    Well It was a great workout! I felt pumped up afterwards, and highly motivated throughout. I drank the myofuel all the way up until right before the 9/10 movemetns when I finished it. I definetly feel like I had a little something extra to help me with a few of my sets.
    Then on my way home I get a phone calll....Girl wants to know if I'll work out with her in an hour... who am I to say no!?
    So I chugged a protein shake, ate a baked potato, roast beeef, and milk, and got ready to head back up haha.
    overtraining? idk man, I just hope it's a myth.

Of course, I mixed a half serving of myofuel into my water bottle and got ready for workout pt. 2

Got to gym and told the girl I was hoping to do mainly cardio and maybe abs (I NEVER do "abs", except for when I workout with girls because thats all they wanna do..."

so anyways my second workout (1.5 hours after the first) went like this...
    workout pt. 2
    1. 20 minutes on the elliptical, worked up a good sweat
    2. Kettlebell swings 5x25 with 50 lb kb (Man my HR was waaaaay up there after this! kinda scary lol, I would estimate 160-170+)
    3. standing weighted cable crunches 4x15
    4. lying leg raises 4x20 Ouuuuuuch. this one killllls me.

At this point she said "what else can we do, what did you workout today, lets do that

always up for a challenge....

went into
    6.tricep pushdown machine (similar to dip form, but seated)
    ---4x10 @ 160lb's
    I took it easy since I had already done this earlier

7. Hammer grip, close grip flat DB bench press
    4x6

8. Pushups
    4x20

Woooooooooooh! Feels good! Very tired! glad to be going to sleep, but I feel like days like today are what count on my road to aesthetics.
    May have been in my head, But I believe the MyoFUEL seemed to help me where it counted busting out a few extra reps at the end of each set.

Well Guys thats it for now, going to sleep!
    8 am Pull day with my workout partner. He pushes me hard so it's gonna be a good one!
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-18-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Smile April 19 2013

Pull day!

Had a nice early workout to start my day! Ate a good breakfast (45g p, 50g c, 20g f), mixed a scoop of myoFUEL in 20 oz of water, and headed out the door to meet my bro at the gym for pull day!

the workout
    1. Warmup---10 minutes on stairmaster, stretches & joint warmups

2.Pullups!
    ---1x5 @ Bodyweight--->3x10@ BW

3. Chinups
    ---3x4 with 25 lb's added

4. Lat pulldowns
    ---4x10

5. Barbell bent over rows
    3x12 @ 135 lb's

6. Hammer strength plate loaded High rows
    ---4x12

7.DB shrugs
    ---3x8 @ 90lb DB's (holding at the top each rep)

8. seated cable rows
    ---4x8

9. hammer curls
    ----4x6

10.(cable) preacher curls
    ---3 drop sets----> Each set 8 reps, drop 20lb's and 8 more reps

Workout felt great. Got an awesome pump, my biceps almost hurt to the point where they feel like they're about to tear through my skin. Vasodilation felt great as well (yes, vain).
    Loving the myoFuel!
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-19-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

BEAST! He loves heavy weight, that's his fuc*in problem! hahah

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

BEAST! He loves heavy weight, that's his fuc*in problem! hahah
    haha I try, getting there slowly but surely.

Made myself a nice little post workout meal as well. soooo good mang.
    Steak 'n eggs
    Awww yea
    Last edited by iREciProcate; 04-19-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Steak and Eggs is the ULTIMATE bodybuilder meal! Arnold's all time favorite! Make sure to add some TOAST or OATMEAL, gotta have those carbs for GROWTH and RECOVERY! )

-Supreme Series-
    *MyoFUEL, CreaVate

-Pharma Series-

www.SSEnhancements.com

carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carey45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really interested in the product, will be following this for sure! Hope training goes well, Goodluck!

haha I try, getting there slowly but surely.

Made myself a nice little post workout meal as well. soooo good mang.
    Steak 'n eggs
    Awww yea
    looks good too! medium rare?

OFF DAY (for work)

Steak and Eggs is the ULTIMATE bodybuilder meal! Arnold's all time favorite! Make sure to add some TOAST or OATMEAL, gotta have those carbs for GROWTH and RECOVERY! )
    Yea man, Gotta love it, wish I could afford to spend the money to make it for lunch everyday.
    O yea got carbs in there post workout as well
    Originally Posted by carey45 View Post
    Really interested in the product, will be following this for sure! Hope training goes well, Goodluck!
    Thanks man! So far so good!
    looks good too! medium rare?
    Yea medium rare, gotta taste that blood brah lol

Welll I'm on a on a 60 hr shift right now and won't be off until monday. Didn't get much sleep today and no opportunity to lift.
    Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do some squats and deadlifts with the squat rack at the fire dept.
    Never know though how workouts will go when you could get a call anytime...

I ate two of these improvised "meals" today...
    Greek yogurt with blueberries, 5 tb peanut butter, strawberry protein powder, and 4 oz milk....with granola/almonds/raisins
    Macros: 88g protein, 154g carbs, 88g fat
    carbs and fat were higher than expected, but o well, thats my "diet on the go". Got called into work early so no time to pack food

actually didn't taste bad. would be a great pre/post workout meal for the future...

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

Dam man what do you do for work? Yea I love the medium rare haha

Dam man what do you do for work? Yea I love the medium rare haha
    paramedic, so I work long shifts, but get long periods of time off during the week to lift and work other odd jobs

Current Log

A few finished logs!
    *More, on request

paramedic, so I work long shifts, but get long periods of time off during the week to lift and work other odd jobs
    60 hrs in a row though?