Mxsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation If I take a fat burner, will it reduce my gain muscle?

Hi !
    I'm training since 6 month, and i'm still stuck my my horrible stomach. I'm starting to see my great arms and my awesome ass, by my stomach's still like Jell-o. And yea, I do abs and I eat well. So What can I do? So i think of a fat burner, but I want to see awesome result on my muscles.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mxsp View Post
    Hi !
    I'm training since 6 month, and i'm still stuck my my horrible stomach. I'm starting to see my great arms and my awesome ass, by my stomach's still like Jell-o. And yea, I do abs and I eat well. So What can I do? So i think of a fat burner, but I want to see awesome result on my muscles.
    First let's see your numbers. Diet.

Fat burners will not burn fat. They just don't actually do that. Now I love fat burners. I take them on and off for years. So if you want to use them just understand what they do.. What they will do is increase endurance, boost your energy levels a bit and sometimes they reduce appetite, making it easier to diet. If you think those things will help you, then go for it. BUT remember they want burn fat. You will still need to focus on diet and training for weightloss. And fat burners what hurt your muscle gains.. that comes back to diet and training to. They are just stims, mostly just caffeine.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fat burner = waste of money.

Post your macros and calories. It's likely as Grace said your diet isn't in check. Do you weigh and measure everything?

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    As grace says, they are a useful tool for people who are already on the ball 100% and at a level where they may be helpful. If your stats and photos are current, then you are not at that level right now. Most of us aren't. What are your numbers for calories, etc? How long? Current stats?

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wakechica View Post
    Speak for yourself girl! Fat burners are very useful for me.. but I'm an endurance athlete and it's just they are just a caffeine source for me. Ya know long rides when I'm tired they perk me up. They help boost endurance some. They are just so much easier to carry on my bike then espresso maker.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Speak for yourself girl! Fat burners are very useful for me.. but I'm an endurance athlete and it's just they are just a caffeine source for me. Ya know long rides when I'm tired they perk me up. They help boost endurance some. They are just so much easier to carry on my bike then espresso maker.
    True but for your everyday Joe they are a waste of money when diet should be number 1 option. You could just pop a caffeine pill and a banana for a lot cheaper.

I don't have anything against them, I just don't think they should be a 'go to solution' for most people

True but for your everyday Joe they are a waste of money when diet should be number 1 option. You could just pop a caffeine pill and a banana for a lot cheaper.

I don't have anything against them, I just don't think they should be a 'go to solution' for most people
    I don't get that same punch from caffeine pills that I get from fat burners. Plus I like the time release fat burners, I've never seen a time released caffeine pill.

Well I don't think they are a go to solution for much of anything, but I don't think they are really harmful either and they can be of benefit to some people, but only if diet and training are in line. I generally recommend them for endurance, energy, appetite suppression and the good ole placebo effect. I seriously train around peeps that take fat burners mostly because it reinforces their diet and commitment. They don't cheat when taking fat burners cause they don't want to waste the money. It sounds stupid to me but I do know people it works for.

Mxsp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thx

Thank you for all your answers.
    I'm about 2000calories per day. I'm training everyday. I'll think about all that stuff and see the guy at the supplement store. Maybe some people said that supplement are waste of money, but since i start protein shake, my muscles are more stronger. In one month, 10lbs to 22,5 lbs to do my alternate curls biceps... So i think there's something for my little rebel belly.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mxsp View Post
    Thank you for all your answers.
    I'm about 2000calories per day. I'm training everyday. I'll think about all that stuff and see the guy at the supplement store. Maybe some people said that supplement are waste of money, but since i start protein shake, my muscles are more stronger. In one month, 10lbs to 22,5 lbs to do my alternate curls biceps... So i think there's something for my little rebel belly.
    I'm sure the supplement guy won't steer you wrong. He is sure to give you unbiased information.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Performax Labs Athlete alison2008's Avatar
    alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alison2008 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey girl! This will be my first year including a fat burner in my prep. Yes... I know I should have done this earlier, lol.

First things first - DIET, DIET, DIET! You can hit the gym every day; do a million crunches and 2 hours of cardio, but not see results if your nutrition isn't spot on.

I use Dexaprine by iForce Nutrition. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about 4 hours before my first meal. Dexaprine is the strongest fat burner out. You'll notice it's effects IMMEDIATELY.

Increased energy and focus. Appetite suppressant. Reduce Cravings. Mood enhancer.
    Unlike most 'fat burners' that burn weight which leads to loss of fat AND muscle, Dexaprine will not only actively targets fat cells for destruction, but also allow your body to significantly reduce the deposit of fat stores, even in times of calorie surplus/over eating!

Not to say that you can eat whatever you want. But, supplementing with Dexaprine will show a significant reduction in fat over time.

I've been taking it daily for almost 8 weeks. Along with my other supplements, I'm VERY happy with my body in off season. I've been able to maintain AND build muscle while staying lean.
    National Qualified Bikini Competitor
    Performax Labs Athlete
    Team Smart Shake

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post your macros and calories. It's likely as Grace said your diet isn't in check. Do you weigh and measure everything?
    A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you, but I have been taking one fat burner for about a month now, and it has blown my mind. I am one picky customer, and don't fall for fads, but this one has changed my mind.

Having said that, OP don't get the impression fat burners are a magic pill, YOU have to do most of the work with proper diet. Fat loss is a slow process, you need to keep at it, consistency and persistence are key.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you, but I have been taking one fat burner for about a month now, and it has blown my mind. I am one picky customer, and don't fall for fads, but this one has changed my mind.

Having said that, OP don't get the impression fat burners are a magic pill, YOU have to do most of the work with proper diet. Fat loss is a slow process, you need to keep at it, consistency and persistence are key.

Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

Fat Burners, depending on the brand and how they are used in conjunction with other supplements, can be very helpful. They are best used by someone who is a competitive athlete or in the midst of competition prep. Does every fat burner work for everyone? No, obviously not, but do some work for those who are in touch with their bodies and know how to diet properly, yes.

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I took fat burners for 3 months, my diet was on point and they did not help me at all.