nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)

Deadlift form check... after corrections.

Did a form check yesterday, got some pointers.
    Attempted to tweak it with a lighter weight after my workout today.

Still don't think it's right feelsbadman.jpg

Inb4 ******* weight.

nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000) nattyuser is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you notice how, when you lower the weight, you sort of "squat" and your knees go forward, even before the bar's passed them? Avoid that. Hinge at the hip and then bend the knees once it passes them.

Originally Posted by TheJimmyRustler View Post
    Do you notice how, when you lower the weight, you sort of "squat" and your knees go forward, even before the bar's passed them? Avoid that. Hinge at the hip and then bend the knees once it passes them.
    Yeah that sounds like good advice, save my kneecaps.

Other than that though, is it looking acceptable?

Location: Leeds, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesNico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hit the nail on the head there ^

but other than that looking good.

TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJimmyRustler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm no deadlift master, but I'd say other than that the only thing you might wanna look into is your hip height, since it seems on some reps they drop crazy low. While some lifters actually like to start with their asses down low and their shoulders practically in line with the bar ("clean deadlift") it's more of an Olympic lifting thing, and I don't get the feeling you're going for that. Experiment with hip height and see how different heights feel.

I'm no deadlift master, but I'd say other than that the only thing you might wanna look into is your hip height, since it seems on some reps they drop crazy low. While some lifters actually like to start with their asses down low and their shoulders practically in line with the bar ("clean deadlift") it's more of an Olympic lifting thing, and I don't get the feeling you're going for that. Experiment with hip height and see how different heights feel.
    I did a video check yesterday, where my hips were higher and my shoulders were out in front of the bar. Someone suggested i try and keep them in line with the bar, not sure which i prefer but ill play around with it and find whats best.

But anyways, as long as the initial movement looks okay the lowering should be easy to fix.

Thanks for the input though, repped

Big doesn't mean strong OmgWtfNvm's Avatar
    OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000) OmgWtfNvm is just really nice. (+1000)
    this
    - Become who you want to be and don't let anyone or anything keep you from achieving your goals, including yourself.

Channel link
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ayoliangfitness

Instagram: ayoliang