Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thread Epicness! Lisa & Kassi take on Infinite Lab's PreFight & Juggernaut HP!

Thread Epicness! Lisa & Kassi take on Infinite Lab's PreFight & Juggernaut HP!
    ===========

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...pre-fight.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html

Lisa's bodyspace http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/twodragons/ ----PreFight Lemon Lime

Kassi's bodyspace http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/KassiSlick/ ----Juggernaut HP Red Raspberry

Welcome Ladies! We look forward to your progress!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed, can't wait. PREFIGHT versus JUGG HP! Epic battle, lol
    advertising not permitted

KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can't wait to start :)

Got my pre-workout today!! Excited to try it!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Subbed. In for the ride. I think you two will love it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interested in seeing what you think of lemon lime prefight! i got tropical blast

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cjdx View Post
    interested in seeing what you think of lemon lime prefight! i got tropical blast
    What do you think so far?
    Workout Log:

Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cjdx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    What do you think so far?
    definitely different than any flavor i've ever tried. It's not really a strong flavor but it tastes pretty good

KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10) KassiSlick is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Hello

I figured I'd give a little introduction that way ya'll can learn a little about me!

I'm 21 years old. I attend Penn State University as a full-time student and I'm majoring in business; marketing and management. I'm planning on graduating in December 2014 with my bachelor's degree. I work at one AWESOME pizza shop; I've been there for about three years.

What really got me into fitness and bodybuilding is when I joined the middle school track team. Ever since then I've always been concerned with working out regularly and eating healthy. I love the satisfaction I get when I leave the gym after a hard workout. The best feeling is waking up the morning after an intense workout and being sore; that's when you know you had an awesome workout.
    I mainly use free weights while I'm at the gym. I'm not into using the machines. I feel that I get a better workout from the free weights. I absolutely HATE working legs (I know weird, right?). Most females I know only like to work their legs. I on the other hand love upper body days the best. I don't really have a set workout. I've tried many pre-made workout programs before and recently I've been doing my own thing. It seems to be working better than doing what someone else tells you to do. I know what works for my body.

The way I do it:
    Back and biceps (MY FAVORITE!)
    Chest and triceps
    Shoulders and calves
    Legs/Lower body (besides calves)

I try to throw in abs at least every other day.

This semester in school I'm also taking a yoga and a fitness theory class. I have both classes 3 times a week. My fitness theory class is an overview of all the different parts of fitness. For example, we did yoga for the first 3 weeks and now we've moved on to Pilates.

I try to do cardio a few times a week, but I hate doing cardio in the gym. If I do cardio at the gym I usually jump rope for about 15 minutes and then use the tread mill or elliptical at the end of my workout. During the summer/spring I run outside.

I look forward to logging this pre-workout and seeing how successful it will be!

Thank you!!! I have to go to class now, but later I will post what my over all fitness goals are

Kassi A.K.A That Girl (for Lisa hehe)

Originally Posted by KassiSlick View Post
    I figured I'd give a little introduction that way ya'll can learn a little about me!

I'm 21 years old. I attend Penn State University as a full-time student and I'm majoring in business; marketing and management. I'm planning on graduating in December 2014 with my bachelor's degree. I work at one AWESOME pizza shop; I've been there for about three years.

What really got me into fitness and bodybuilding is when I joined the middle school track team. Ever since then I've always been concerned with working out regularly and eating healthy. I love the satisfaction I get when I leave the gym after a hard workout. The best feeling is waking up the morning after an intense workout and being sore; that's when you know you had an awesome workout.
    I mainly use free weights while I'm at the gym. I'm not into using the machines. I feel that I get a better workout from the free weights. I absolutely HATE working legs (I know weird, right?). Most females I know only like to work their legs. I on the other hand love upper body days the best. I don't really have a set workout. I've tried many pre-made workout programs before and recently I've been doing my own thing. It seems to be working better than doing what someone else tells you to do. I know what works for my body.

The way I do it:
    Back and biceps (MY FAVORITE!)
    Chest and triceps
    Shoulders and calves
    Legs/Lower body (besides calves)

I try to throw in abs at least every other day.

This semester in school I'm also taking a yoga and a fitness theory class. I have both classes 3 times a week. My fitness theory class is an overview of all the different parts of fitness. For example, we did yoga for the first 3 weeks and now we've moved on to Pilates.

I try to do cardio a few times a week, but I hate doing cardio in the gym. If I do cardio at the gym I usually jump rope for about 15 minutes and then use the tread mill or elliptical at the end of my workout. During the summer/spring I run outside.

I look forward to logging this pre-workout and seeing how successful it will be!

Thank you!!! I have to go to class now, but later I will post what my over all fitness goals are

Kassi A.K.A That Girl (for Lisa hehe)
    Great to have you logging Kassi! Nice Intro!
    Workout Log:

AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndrikM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking forward to your input. I am logging Tropical Blast and tend to agree on t flavor, good but could have a bit more bang:-)

Tear it up!
    FithustleClothing.com Brand Ambassador! PM for details!
    Neta certified personal trainer, helping others while building a monster. Wanna see? Come follow! IG https://instagram.com/1armlifts/ or FB: https://www.********.com/1armlifts
    You can follow my current log at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167079521&p=1354251381#post1354251381!!!!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subbed this is going to be an awesome log!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Loved your intro, can't wait to see more!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice intro Kassi. Curious as to what you don't like about legs? Is that you have to out more into it? The soreness different? Can't feel them well?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Kassi, where'd you go girl?

Aerial/Cirque performer twodragons's Avatar
    twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey! I'm Lisa and I started using PreFight this week. A little background on me:

I competed in the Fitness Division for many years in the NPC. I decided last year to retire, mostly due to the wear and tear fitness had on my body as I get into my late 30's. Fitness also seemed to be dying in the competitive arena. Most shows don't even offer it anymore. Lets face it, with the opening of Bikini Divisions, and the lesser demands of just doing Figure, most girls would rather not have to put their bodies through the rigors of gymnastics, strength and dance along with the standard weight training, cardio and diet of just doing Figure or Bikini. So, it is getting less popular every year and it was time for me to figure out something else. I tried training for a show to enter in the Figure Division. Two months into it, I wasn't excited. Part of me missed the gymnastics/routine practice...but I wasn't willing to spend the time to work on those things anymore. What I found I DID enjoy was the heavy work I had started doing as part of my trainers program...I was getting really strong too and I liked it. I began following the works of some female powerlifters and watching Louie Simmons videos. I decided this is the path I wanted to take. BEST DECISION EVER.

In powerlifting, I found a new love for the gym. Competing often felt like a "chore" to workout, doing things I never really "liked"(sitting on machines, doing high reps with cables...) and suddenly, I couldn't WAIT to get to the gym...I was drawn to the power rack like a magnet and in a couple months on my first program I went from benching 105 to 140! Things just took off from there and I am still enjoying every day, incorporating things that I never knew existed to my training...never a boring day where I feel like I'm just there to "get a pump on" or to "get swole" as they say....sure, I've lost some of my former "showy" muscles because I no longer train to look pretty, but Ive gotten thicker and have added dense muscle to my legs and glutes that I can literally SEE AND FEEL when I'm NOT in the gym all pumped up. It's a mental release for me as well, more of a therapeutic sport that you become very humbled by VERY QUICKLY. The people I have met in this sport are also much more down to earth in general, no one shows off because as I said, you will more than likely quickly be humbled the next day. Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged, no matter how "weak" they start out. I found the bodybuilding sport to be full of showboating and brown nosing, not everyone, but most. It is based on appearance so that is to be expected. That's why I love powerlifting...it is based on either you lift the damn weight or you don't lift the damn weight. No one cares what your calves looked like when you did it, haha!

My first meets are coming up in May. I will be doing two back to back. One is just benching at an Expo and the other is a full meet. I am hoping that using this supplement will get my training off to a great start as I begin the process of building up to peak for the events. I have used all sorts of Infinite Labs products and have had success with most everything I have tried. I am still not happy to be dieting, but I would like to get down to the next lowest weight class for my meets, so hopefully I can slowly shed and not lose any strength in the process.
    I will be doing a combination of my current Westside conjugate method that I have been using since December, and possible transitioning to the Cube method thereafter when I feel the need to switch it up. I do not do bodypart splits. My training is based on speed/dynamic days and max effort days at this time. In the cube method there will be days dedicated to reps, but I am still learning about this method so you will learn with me!! Getting an education by following my log...what a great opportunity for you! haha
    About my personal life,I am married with two kids and a house full of Italian Greyhounds who are my JOY, AND...... well, I actually WORK WITH KASSI!! This is the interesting part of this log...we are the crazy duo you will find every Saturday at the pizza shop! We are the two smartest, hardest working people there. (clears throat)....We are also the funniest and prettiest. (clears throat again)....We love Spongebob, we love animals and we LOVE GUNS. Kassi collects cats and I collect dogs....it doesn't get any better in my book.
    I hope you enjoy following us...
    Last edited by twodragons; 02-05-2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: ERRORS

twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50) twodragons will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Used 2 scoops of PreFight today before my workout. Today was Dynamic Squat and Deadlift. I did box squats with about 35-40% of my 1RM, trap bar deadlifts for speed, and pulled conventional with about 55% of my 1RM for speed. I finished the workout with a set of max number reps within 60 sec. I managed to get 17 reps with 135. Not bad for not focusing on endurance much lately...perhaps the preworkout helped me with that!

REVIEW OF PREFIGHT TODAY:
    Taste- 8
    Mixability- 10
    Focus - 8
    Energy - 10
    Strength-9
    Endurance - 10

Here is a video of highlights from today. Enjoy!

woah. really nice form on deads and squats

JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10) JessTheBody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ Nice work twodragons. How do you think the pre-fight compares to others?
    Follow me on Instagram at ladsonj

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twodragons View Post

Used 2 scoops of PreFight today before my workout. Today was Dynamic Squat and Deadlift. I did box squats with about 35-40% of my 1RM, trap bar deadlifts for speed, and pulled conventional with about 55% of my 1RM for speed. I finished the workout with a set of max number reps within 60 sec. I managed to get 17 reps with 135. Not bad for not focusing on endurance much lately...perhaps the preworkout helped me with that!

Taste- 8
    Mixability- 10
    Focus - 8
    Energy - 10
    Strength-9
    Endurance - 10

Nice session...
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sub'd! Great stuff in here!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Thanks! We are going to make this one a real treat for you all! haha

Off to work today! I noticed on my video there from yesterday, it seems I am locking my knees out too soon on those deadlifts. See what you guys think...I have really short legs, Im just under 5'2. I know that doesn't mean anything regarding locking out too soon, but it looked like it on the video. My hip drive is getting better, and I am not leaning my head back (they call that chicken neck, or pez dispenser head! lol)....So, those things on my form are better. My lower back felt "decent" but I still have some tenderness on the right side. My belt helps keep me tight, and I can feel the difference between good pain and BAD pain, yknow? So, today will be resting, tomorrow will be some MAX effort work for bench, but Im still easing on my percentages since I still have this pinch of a sore throat. I did garlic and salt rinse last night and slept well, but I know my immune system is working OVERTIME right now...everyone I know has been sick! Hope I fight these germs!!!! I hate Winter right now.
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Sub'd! Great stuff in here!

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks! We are going to make this one a real treat for you all! haha

Off to work today! I noticed on my video there from yesterday, it seems I am locking my knees out too soon on those deadlifts. See what you guys think...I have really short legs, Im just under 5'2. I know that doesn't mean anything regarding locking out too soon, but it looked like it on the video. My hip drive is getting better, and I am not leaning my head back (they call that chicken neck, or pez dispenser head! lol)....So, those things on my form are better. My lower back felt "decent" but I still have some tenderness on the right side. My belt helps keep me tight, and I can feel the difference between good pain and BAD pain, yknow? So, today will be resting, tomorrow will be some MAX effort work for bench, but Im still easing on my percentages since I still have this pinch of a sore throat. I did garlic and salt rinse last night and slept well, but I know my immune system is working OVERTIME right now...everyone I know has been sick! Hope I fight these germs!!!! I hate Winter right now.
    Yeah it's like when you have a tenderness in the back it seems like it takes forever to go away. I did notice a couple of times you locked out a little soon. Just keep working on it and you'll get right. I had that same problem before because I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I so I just started slowing down my reps so I could focus more on form. The garlic and salt rinse i've never of that i'll have to try that out if my throat gets sore. I agree with you on winter I hate..
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

First day!

Yesterday was the day! I started the Juggernaut HP! I have to say I loved it! The taste was really good and it made me feel like a beast in the gym! I did back, biceps, and abs yesterday.
    Here's how my workout went:
    Back:
    Hyperextensions
    Wide-grip lat pull downs
    Bent over rows
    Seated rows

Biceps:
    Cable curls
    Concentration curls
    Dumbbell curls
    Reverse cable curls

Abs:
    Dumbbell-side bend
    Knee raise on parallel bars
    Reverse crunches
    Laying leg raises

I'd say overall it's the best workout I've had in a while. I took one scoop and I think today I'm going to take a little more because I started to get tired towards the end. Overall I think it's an awesome pre-workout. I noticed during my workout I was a lot more "veiny" then I usually am (my fiancé actually commented in the fact of how much my veins were showing lol). I also sweated a lot more than I usually do and I wasn't as cold which is surprising since its like -20 degrees in my gym lol. I look forward to continuing to use and log Juggernaut HP!!

If you visit my page you can see a photo I took yesterday. I can't put links/photos in here yet

Today I'll be doing Yoga, Pilates, and then shoulders and calves.

"Welp see ya later" (Lisa you know what movie this is from I hope)
    Last edited by KassiSlick; 02-06-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Originally Posted by KassiSlick View Post
    Yesterday was the day! I started the Juggernaut HP! I have to say I loves it! The taste was really good and it made me feel like a beast in the gym! I did back, biceps and abs yesterday.
    Here's how my workout went:
    Back:
    Hyperextensions
    Wide-grip lat pull downs
    Bent over rows
    Seated rows

Biceps:
    Cable curls
    Concentration curls
    Dumbbell curls
    Reverse cable curls

Abs:
    Dumbbell-side bend
    Knee raise on parallel bars
    Reverse crunches
    Laying leg raises

I'd say overall it's the best without I've had in a while. I took one scoops and I think today I'm going to take a little more because I started to get tired towards the end. Overall I think it's an awesome pre-workout. I noticed during my workout I was a lot more "veiny" then I usually am (my fiancé actually commented in the fact of how much my veins were showing lol). I also sweated a lot more than I usually do and I wasn't as cold which is surprising since its like -20 degrees in my gym lol. I look forward to continuing to use and log Juggernaut HP!!

If you visit my page you can see a photo I took yesterday. I can't put links/photos in here yet

Today I'll be doing yoga Pilates. And then shoulders and calves.

"Welp see ya later" (Lisa you know what movie this is from I hope)
    Nice session.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Nice intro Kassi. Curious as to what you don't like about legs? Is that you have to out more into it? The soreness different? Can't feel them well?
    It's not the soreness. I actually love the soreness. I have a lot of knee troubles and doing legs really hurts them. To the point where it's hard for me to walk for days after. I've always had knee troubles even when I was in track I had a tough time with them.

Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    Nice session.
    Thank you!

man you are one pathetic loser hehe :)

Taste- 8
    Mixability- 10
    Focus - 8
    Energy - 10
    Strength-9
    Endurance - 10

Great post "John's wife"!!!!

Hey! I'm Lisa and I started using PreFight this week. A little background on me:

I competed in the Fitness Division for many years in the NPC. I decided last year to retire, mostly due to the wear and tear fitness had on my body as I get into my late 30's. Fitness also seemed to be dying in the competitive arena. Most shows don't even offer it anymore. Lets face it, with the opening of Bikini Divisions, and the lesser demands of just doing Figure, most girls would rather not have to put their bodies through the rigors of gymnastics, strength and dance along with the standard weight training, cardio and diet of just doing Figure or Bikini. So, it is getting less popular every year and it was time for me to figure out something else. I tried training for a show to enter in the Figure Division. Two months into it, I wasn't excited. Part of me missed the gymnastics/routine practice...but I wasn't willing to spend the time to work on those things anymore. What I found I DID enjoy was the heavy work I had started doing as part of my trainers program...I was getting really strong too and I liked it. I began following the works of some female powerlifters and watching Louie Simmons videos. I decided this is the path I wanted to take. BEST DECISION EVER.

In powerlifting, I found a new love for the gym. Competing often felt like a "chore" to workout, doing things I never really "liked"(sitting on machines, doing high reps with cables...) and suddenly, I couldn't WAIT to get to the gym...I was drawn to the power rack like a magnet and in a couple months on my first program I went from benching 105 to 140! Things just took off from there and I am still enjoying every day, incorporating things that I never knew existed to my training...never a boring day where I feel like I'm just there to "get a pump on" or to "get swole" as they say....sure, I've lost some of my former "showy" muscles because I no longer train to look pretty, but Ive gotten thicker and have added dense muscle to my legs and glutes that I can literally SEE AND FEEL when I'm NOT in the gym all pumped up. It's a mental release for me as well, more of a therapeutic sport that you become very humbled by VERY QUICKLY. The people I have met in this sport are also much more down to earth in general, no one shows off because as I said, you will more than likely quickly be humbled the next day. Newcomers are welcomed and encouraged, no matter how "weak" they start out. I found the bodybuilding sport to be full of showboating and brown nosing, not everyone, but most. It is based on appearance so that is to be expected. That's why I love powerlifting...it is based on either you lift the damn weight or you don't lift the damn weight. No one cares what your calves looked like when you did it, haha!

My first meets are coming up in May. I will be doing two back to back. One is just benching at an Expo and the other is a full meet. I am hoping that using this supplement will get my training off to a great start as I begin the process of building up to peak for the events. I have used all sorts of Infinite Labs products and have had success with most everything I have tried. I am still not happy to be dieting, but I would like to get down to the next lowest weight class for my meets, so hopefully I can slowly shed and not lose any strength in the process.
    I will be doing a combination of my current Westside conjugate method that I have been using since December, and possible transitioning to the Cube method thereafter when I feel the need to switch it up. I do not do bodypart splits. My training is based on speed/dynamic days and max effort days at this time. In the cube method there will be days dedicated to reps, but I am still learning about this method so you will learn with me!! Getting an education by following my log...what a great opportunity for you! haha
    About my personal life,I am married with two kids and a house full of Italian Greyhounds who are my JOY, AND...... well, I actually WORK WITH KASSI!! This is the interesting part of this log...we are the crazy duo you will find every Saturday at the pizza shop! We are the two smartest, hardest working people there. (clears throat)....We are also the funniest and prettiest. (clears throat again)....We love Spongebob, we love animals and we LOVE GUNS. Kassi collects cats and I collect dogs....it doesn't get any better in my book.
    I hope you enjoy following us...
    Thank you Lisa for reminding me to tell everyone the most important part of my life...... CATS!!! I'm sure my baby Oliver will be mentioned on here multiple times! hehe..
    (clears throat) You forgot to mention that we are most badass employees at the pizza shop!

Second day :)

Today was my second day using Juggernaut HP. I'd have to say I honestly LOVE the stuff. I used a little over one scoop. And it seemed to do the job. My original plan today was to do shoulders and calves BUT unfortunately I got kicked out of the gym at my school mid-workout. I guess you're not allowed in there unless you wear "proper shoes". The one day in my life I forget my tennis shoes at home and they freakin' kick me out! What a bunch of JACKS--- I HATE THE GYM AT MY SCHOOL! Lol. I would like to say though the shoes I had on protect my feet better than my barely there running shoes that weigh about a pound. BUT anyway I did get to do about four shoulder exercises. I also did yoga for about 50 minutes as well as Pilates for about 50 minutes as well. Pilates today KICKED my butt! The Juggernaut was still in action during pilates, so I greatly appreciated that! Lol.

My shoulder workout:

Bent over dumbbell rear delt raise
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    Front dumbbell raise
    Cable front raises

Unfortunately that's all I was able to do because I was KICKED out.. I mean I pay to go here, you'd think I'd be allowed to wear what I want in the gym!!!

Taste- 10
    Mixability- 10
    Focus - 7
    Energy - 10
    Strength-9
    Endurance - 10

I posted a new pic on my bodyspace profile from today's workout!

Over and out!
    That Girl.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's on! Friends before, now competitors! Watch the competition between fellow I Am Juggernaut winners Jan Dy (lilmzchief) and Betsy Lane (elizalane5)as they prepare for the 2013 Arnold!

Follow in IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo's thread and see the advice he gives....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473