Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

If you support Everton I hate you, I ACTUALLY HATE YOU

Your team is retarded.

Brb 5-1 up against league 2 team, brb backpass

brb more backpass

brb selfish as fuk strikers who bang the ball instead of passing for a great chance of 6-1

brbrbrbrb

**** you Everton. NICE TROPHEY CABINET

NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyGains has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Glad to see no Everton supporters on the Misc,

myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who do you support?

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Originally Posted by myofusionz View Post
    Who do you support?
    United.

In be4 location
    In be4 glory hunter

Utd PUNISH a team where they can, unlike Everton who grab hold of their bollox and just back-pass all day erryday till the final whistle. Bunch of pussies.

myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) myofusionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Respect, RVP and Chicharito are my 2 favorite strikers

Originally Posted by NattyGains View Post
    United.

In be4 location
    In be4 glory hunter

Utd PUNISH a team where they can, unlike Everton who grab hold of their bollox and just back-pass all day erryday till the final whistle. Bunch of pussies.

BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    United.

In be4 location
    In be4 glory hunter

lol figures.
    Always proud, never satisfied.

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lulz, i've seen alot of pool brahs in the misc, can't remember any everton brahs..
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

Originally Posted by myofusionz View Post
    Respect, RVP and Chicharito are my 2 favorite strikers
    RVP + Giggs the other night - Amazing.
    I was ecstatic when he was signed more than any other fan I know, because I knew what it meant.

Also, admitedly Utd had the same problem of just holding onto possession in their own half last season when in the lead, which lead to concessions and losses... and a low GD. Fergie learnt his lesson though and they're now applying pressure when in the lead. But that being said, there's no excuse to defend in your own half and do nothing else when you're playing a league two team - Everton were shameful even though they got a great result. Should have been 8-1 at least.

Originally Posted by BashaMIV View Post
    lol figures.
    I'm sick of having to defend the club I support to a bunch of slack-jawed *******s on the Misc so I don't even bother anymore. I'll just say this - I've supported my club longer than you've supported yours, and I've also contributed more to it than you have to yours. But keep going *******, move on.

FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) FratBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LFC brah checking in. Fuark you Everton!
    ΣAE
    Liverpool FC YNWA

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Evertonian checking in.

OP is a *******.

SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get a life you glory hunter, at least Everton fans have a fuking connection to Everton.
    This is a motherfuking invitation,
    The only one you could ever need.

"Burn them all!" - King Aerys II

Originally Posted by JJMacD View Post
    Evertonian checking in.

OP is a *******.
    How can you justify your selfish players? Magaye had the perfect opportunity to pass to Fellaini for a sure goal, but instead he keeps hold of it until it runs out of play. What a knobhead.

Originally Posted by SiberianExpress View Post
    Get a life you glory hunter, at least Everton fans have a fuking connection to Everton.
    Bull****. Most of them arbitrarily pick a team.

I've noticed most football fans like a team because their dad liked it or it is local. There was a huge discussion I had with some retarded UK miscers not long ago about this - location is no better a reason to support a club than any other.

Like I said, I guarantee I support Utd more than you support your club. It's not my fault my club is far superior to your terrible club (probably a spurs fan)

Bump

noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noidontlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's from Suffolk, he was always going to be a United fan.

Still rustles my jimmies.

Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cristiano5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Utd PUNISH a team where they can
    lol @ this fuk'n glory hunter.

SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000) SiberianExpress is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bull****. Most of them arbitrarily pick a team.

I've noticed most football fans like a team because their dad liked it or it is local. There was a huge discussion I had with some retarded UK miscers not long ago about this - location is no better a reason to support a club than any other.

Like I said, I guarantee I support Utd more than you support your club. It's not my fault my club is far superior to your terrible club (probably a spurs fan)
    Lol at United "fans" who have no connection to Manchester. If you're not an example of a glory hunter then who is? Funny how you don't randomly support Liverpool isn't it?

sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100) sirmanlet is not very well liked. (-100)
    Why hate a bunch of supporters for the activities of their team?

Lol at United "fans" who have no connection to Manchester. If you're not an example of a glory hunter then who is? Funny how you don't randomly support Liverpool isn't it?
    Liverpool are ****.

I supported Utd when I was 4 years old - No one else in my family does. Had no idea if they were good; wouldn't have mattered at all.

Yes there are a lot of glory hunters for Utd, but these are 'fans' who don't visit Old Trafford (which I have done more than you've visited your club's grounds, guaranteed ) and they also couldn't tell you the entire squad.

I'm anything but a glory hunter, but keep making the assumptions you jelly *******. Notice how you don't disclose the club you support? hehe

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can you justify your selfish players? Magaye had the perfect opportunity to pass to Fellaini for a sure goal, but instead he keeps hold of it until it runs out of play. What a knobhead.
    Don't worry about it lid.

Had no idea if they were good; wouldn't have mattered at all.
    By that logic you could just as easily have ended up being an Everton fan today.

Again, funny how out of all the endless British teams, you pick the biggest of all time. It's weird...a lot of "fans" seem to do that.

talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your team is retarded.

Brb 5-1 up against league 2 team, brb backpass

brb more backpass

brb selfish as fuk strikers who bang the ball instead of passing for a great chance of 6-1

brbrbrbrb

**** you Everton. NICE TROPHEY CABINET
    Ah you again.
    You mad your Real team got beat? The team you are supposed to cheer?
    Hate hate.
    ***VIKING CREW***
    Mod negs: 4.

By that logic you could just as easily have ended up being an Everton fan today.

Again, funny how out of all the endless British teams, you pick the biggest of all time. It's weird...a lot of "fans" seem to do that.
    I agree with you, but I still think you are a ******* for pressing the issue when it is clear I'm not a glory hunter at all. But jelly *******s gunna jelly.

Fun fact: Most fans of PL clubs aren't local. Make of that what you will.

mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000) mehcba is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why did you support them at 4yrs old, is it cos they were dominating?

Glory hunter is glory hunting.

thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000) thqmas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hate united more than i hate whales that think there 10/10

i unlike OP go to watch my team.

Originally Posted by talik View Post
    Ah you again.
    You mad your Real team got beat? The team you are supposed to cheer?
    Jakes on you I'm not even from Suffolk. My local team are Reading - who I find disgusting (in be4 bottom of PL).

Brb hopeless
    Brb no team spirit
    Brb terrible manager

Would rather die than support Reading. I don't give a chit if I'm a traitor, the hypocritical nature of most people who call me a glory hunter when they support clubs not local to them is lulzy.

Originally Posted by mehcba View Post
    Why did you support them at 4yrs old, is it cos they were dominating?

Glory hunter is glory hunting.
    Idolised Giggs, got the goalie kit.
    Didn't know if they were good at the time - do you even read?

If Utd became league two I'd still support them.
    Genuine Utd fans not local have to keep quiet because of glory hunter accusations by hypocrites - but I don't give a chit. Haters gunna hate.

talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) talik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jakes on you I'm not even from Suffolk. My local team are Reading - who I find disgusting (in be4 bottom of PL).

Brb hopeless
    Brb no team spirit
    Brb terrible manager

Would rather die than support Reading. I don't give a chit if I'm a traitor, the hypocritical nature of most people who call me a glory hunter when they support clubs not local to them is lulzy.
    You support your team through anything.
    The little respect I had for you is caput, gone.
    Hate hate.
    ***VIKING CREW***
    Mod negs: 4.